• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magolor

hsssah!
    Years
    Oh, goodness! I've never introduced myself here! Well, better late than never. Hello everyone! Jay here. I joined this site for the Shiny Hunters Club.
    I had always wanted to hunt, and after joining about five months ago, I've caught 18 shinies of my own! Including my dream shiny (and pokesona), Hypno.

This site is a total blast and I'd like to thank you all who make it possible. :15: You guys are the very best, like no one ever was!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Welcome Enderjay!!
    Wow 18 shinies, thats awesome! I dont have the patience to hunt for them, so i really admire you :P
    Im glad you are having a blast here, hope you stick around ;)

Also, welcome to all the other new guys, looking forward to see you all around :D

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    I catched like four shinies... in my lifetime hehehe :3 Anyways welcome to the forums, all who joined and I didn't got to say Hi too (busy life is busy hahaha)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not really sure how much I've caught… in total, I suppose it's probably gotta be somewhere around thirty. xD;; Anyway, welcome aboard, Enderjay! Hope you have an enjoyable stay here, and make sure to let me know of you ever need anything; I'd be glad to assist.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I was gifted shinies before, but I never caught one in the past. I encountered a shiny Rufflet in White before but I didn't have any Pokeballs. So there goes my opportunity. I learned a good lesson there.

Welcome to the forums, Enderjay! Seen ya around, glad to see you are having a wonderful time here. :)

Years
    I caught pretty much a shiny in almost every Pokemon game I played, barring Platinum and Black 2. But heya Enderjay, welcome to the forums! It's never too late to make new friends and I hope you have an awesome time here!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Most of mine were due to pure luck, haha. If it weren't for that, then I would have had only about six to ten shinies (which I got a hold of via trading). d:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Hmm comic books? I have collected over my childhood a lot.. I mean A LOT of the duck tales comic books (Don't know how they are called in English) and also almost every Asterix&Obelix comic. But no other comics, I bought a Deadpool comic in October that was it

Video games, I have a lot of. But don't play them anymore too busy with other stuff for that, but my most active time has to be probably in my PS2 time where I played everyday. Hope that answer is enough

Shiyori

shake off the dark!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 5, 2016
    I play a lot a lot of jrpgs when it comes to video games, or just rpgs, and with comics.... i read manga sometimes, but i don't know if that counts, sorry. T_T

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not such a huge comic-book reader, but I do love video games. Aside from horror, I play almost every genre. :] Few of my most favorite series would be Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, F-Zero, Super Mario, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, and Pokémon. Most of these are by Nintendo, but… they're just awesome, haha. Also, welcome to the forum, BatsyDarling!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    friend code giveaway

Adding people for x and y friend safari
    My safari is steel and i have mawile foratress and steelix
    0447-6321-9118

Years
    Adding people for x and y friend safari
    My safari is steel and i have mawile foratress and steelix
    0447-6321-9118

Heya Nico, welcome to the forums!

If you want to share your friend code and safari details you should look at the XY Friend Code thread which is definitely the best place to share it, or you can use it in your signature. I do wish you good luck with adding more people and getting the Pokemon you need, and do take some time to check out what PC has to offer.

I'll see you around, and if you need help ask a moderator!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Hey im new too! does anyone know how to change your profile picture -_-

Hi Javaman, nice to see you here today! If you want to change profile pic you go to the User CP and go to "Edit Profile Picture" to change the pic on your profile. There's so much stuff you can do here so go take a look around and see what interests you. Is there any particular section that's caught your attention? Most join for ROM hacks, trading, battling and Pokemon discussions but we always have something to cover everyone's interests.

If you need any assistance, ask any of the staff members and I hope to see you around! Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat or make new friends!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Hey guys
    I'm moe from Burbank, CA
    I just joined to the forum recently and I've playing Pokemon Y... And I would like to ask a favor .. I wanna know my Pokemon's safari type ... So if anyone kindly add me that would be awesome.

Thanks
    P.S: my FC is written at the signature area

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back