• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hey everyone! n___n I just joined PC, and can't wait to meet all sorts of trainers! To learn, trade, and make new friends~ ehehheh, anyways, just wanted to hi & stuff. :3 ♥KBAI.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, I have been a diehard Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember. Love this forum.

Hey everyone! n___n I just joined PC, and can't wait to meet all sorts of trainers! To learn, trade, and make new friends~ ehehheh, anyways, just wanted to hi & stuff. :3 ♥KBAI.

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Welcome aboard, you guys! How are you all doing today?

To start off, why not tell me more about yourself? It'd be great to hear your interests so I can show you around a section of your choice, but you can also consider signing up for a mentor in the adoption center and I'm sure they'd be glad to assist you. Good luck and I'll catch up with you later.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    I am Pokemon training, and i have been a Pokemon fan since i was 6 years old when i got Pokemon Yellow from my grandparents, i am a young teen, and i like making Pokemon stories as well!!!!{XD}
    I also LOVE animals!!! i have cats, a dog, fish, a bunny, and parakeets. i love reading as well!

OrochiGamer

Pokemon Legacy
    Years
  • Hello guys my name is Orochi Gamer, on Youtube and Twitter its Road Orochi Gamer and my IG its PS3GOD_TDG_Crisfield. Any ways have any of you guys ever thought of coming together and sending Nintendo the idea of making a Pokemon game where "you" the player creates your own character and start your own Journey of catching pokemon? Im not talking about how Black, White, X, Y, or OR, and AS did I mean you build your own character from scratch; Skin tone, height, weight, gender, clothing, hair style. Not only that but build your character and decide what region you would like to start at, like the Orange Islands, or Start from Unova and you can travel around every region that Pokemon has to offer. You the character get's to battle against Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold all the main characters that Pokemon has shown us in the manga, comics, anime, and games. You get to choose your own starter pokemon instead of getting the same Fire, Water, Grass types they offer you, you get a random selection of base level pokemon not baby pokemon but pidgey or charmander or zubat or eevee. with that being said you can go out in the wild and find your own wild charmander and starter pokemon. in this game you are the pokemon trainer to be a master, you do get legendaries but not how you typically get them you have to get strong you will be missing your chances from time to time, and no once you defeat the legend they gone for good, if the legendary faints in the battle you can find it again but its level is higher than it was the first time you battle. example Lugia is at lvl 50, it faints and when you see it again its at lvl 70. Think about it you are the pokemon trainer this is not a game like all the others nintendo has given us, Pokemon Go is just a starting point think of how much they can really do if they had enough supporters. is this game lets say there is a multiplayer access where you can see other players roaming the area you are in and you can go up to them and trade or friendly battle exchange information, like a real trainer. now the NPC's we battle yeah the same way they turn they run to you if they see you same access if you playing the story mode, or you can cut on your online play still play your story mode, but other players have access to battle you. Think of being able to create your own Gym after a certain amount of badges or defeating 2 leagues, better yet making your own League with you and your friends and where other players can play against your league or gym and they get a badge or notification of defeating. Like all pokemon games you get to travel to other areas like kanto and johto, or whatever you only bound to travel to 2 different countries, why not be able to travel through all of the countries catch all the pokemon in the natural area, collect badges from all the islands and gyms. sounds nice right, remember the times where you trade a pokemon and they evovle for the other player, this time around you trade the pokemon but they dont evolve, you still have to train it and make it evovle on your own, no more trading evolutions, now you have to train the pokemon like its your own. think about it, this game for the Nintendo Handhelds and Wii U system? they would profit way beyond anything, Xbox and Playstation would have to start making new hitters or remakes to stand a chance. This game would be the start of making pokemon extend to the limits we all be wanting it to go. we all thought of how would it really feel to battle Red not as gold or anyone else but as yourself. Think of it as a real time based game, umberon and espon, eevee night and eevee day, if its sunny outside where you are its sunny in the game train that eevee in the sun, when its start being dark and at night its night in the game train eevee at night, real time based gaming where it runs on your time, of course there would be updates and little bugs but dont you think nintendo would profit big from this. call the game "Pokemon Legacy" you are your own Legacy you are your own master.
    Thank you for hearing me out if you think this is a good start somewhere lets all get together and fund them for this idea to be an reality, I know people from Nintendo company be on these forms too so if your reading guess what.... You just got you new big hitter.

stainedglassgeek

creating all Pokemon in Stained Glass
    Years
  • Hi,

I am new to PC. I read it would be nice for new people to tell a little bit about themselves. So, here I go:

I am the Stained Glass Geek. A dutch guy living in France. I am swapping my job as a motion designer to be able to create game and geek inspired stained glass. I just love doing that and moved to a small farm in Normandy, France, to be able to do so. Why? This farm I rent is not expensive and has space for a workshop.

I just love the Nintendo games and love to play Pokemon on my 3DS. I am on a mission to frame ALL POKEMON in lead. I am working on the first starterspokemon to get started. I love joining PC because I want to get to know more people who are crazy about this game and it's characters. Share thoughts and insights as well as game experiences.

Dexterity

Purple Amethyst Developer
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm Dexterity and I'm brand new to the forum here. I've had plenty of experience on forums, but never one with something I've played since I was a little kid. I'm coming to this forum so I can be better connected with the community I'm helping make a game for. I am working with TheMangekyoKing to make a Pokemon hack. As we speak, he is creating the thread for it now. I hope to lose hours on the forums and you guys to lose hours on our game in beta and the finished product :)

Also the Custom Pokemon in my profile picture is my own custom Pokemon, Vexanoth. I'm super paranoid about it being stolen so I'm kinda begging, contact me if you wish to use it. I feel this is a place I can trust people, so I'm willing to share my ideas to the public.

Thanks for the welcoming!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2015
    Hey guys i go by the name retro_dude, I am a new pokemon fan and I simply love it .. When I'm not developing websites, I am usually playing fan made pokemon games online .. I especially like the battle defense series .. If you have never played the game ( highly unlikely) I suggest you check it out ..

Years
  • Oh hey. I'm SnowCat2000, that's the name I use on a lot of sites. And I also go by Rachel. I'm kinda new here. Idk why I didn't join before though :/

Nice to meet you Rachel, and how are you enjoying yourself today? I can understand how you feel given how many others have wanted to join but never got around to it, but hey at least you're here with us now and I hope you do stick around as an active face. Good luck and I'll catch you soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back