• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hiya! Just wanted to let ppl know that I'd love to chat about anything Pokemon or otherwise (RWBY). So feel free to PM me or whatever!
    Since Carlos asked, I'll put some random facts.

- Usually ppl think I'm the youngest of my siblings but I'm actually the oldest
    - I've listened to nothing but Undertale music for almost 3 months
    - Once, my brother caught a Rattata w the master ball and overwrote my save... :)

Anyways, does anyone else have an unfortunate Pokemon experience?

Years
  • For me probably years ago when I very foolishly sold my original Yellow, and Blue version.... My younger self so worried about what others thought of me when I was younger.

So how are you? What is your favorite game in the series?

Ah yeah the pressure to conform never really goes away but it definitely has much more influence when we're young. It sucks that you felt like you had to give up something you enjoy.

Anyways, I doing great rn! Thanks for asking Tommy. I've talked to a lot of ppl here and made a few friends! My favourite is Crystal! Although it's been a while since I've played it so I've sadly forgotten a lot of it. I should replay it sometime.

What about you? What's you're favourite game?

Years
  • Anyways, I doing great rn! Thanks for asking Tommy. I've talked to a lot of ppl here and made a few friends! My favourite is Crystal! Although it's been a while since I've played it so I've sadly forgotten a lot of it. I should replay it sometime.

What about you? What's you're favourite game?

... Thankfully I've changed a lot in the past 5 years and for the better.

Luckily I never sold my Crystal version and I still have the original from when it released. Sadly the battery died about a month ago which is pretty long time from all those years. I plan on replacing the battery soon so I can play through it again.

Currently playing through each gen at the moment already beat blue and now playing through yellow. Such a nostalgia rush playing yellow again... My game boy game I ever played way back then. Good times....

Anyways Silver is my favorite I remember I had on my old save file I had over 200 hrs clocked on it. I loved that game to death. However Soul Silver is absolutely amazing those two are my favorite. With yellow being my 2nd favorite.

Years
  • ... Thankfully I've changed a lot in the past 5 years and for the better.

Luckily I never sold my Crystal version and I still have the original from when it released. Sadly the battery died about a month ago which is pretty long time from all those years. I plan on replacing the battery soon so I can play through it again.

Currently playing through each gen at the moment already beat blue and now playing through yellow. Such a nostalgia rush playing yellow again... My game boy game I ever played way back then. Good times....

Anyways Silver is my favorite I remember I had on my old save file I had over 200 hrs clocked on it. I loved that game to death. However Soul Silver is absolutely amazing those two are my favorite. With yellow being my 2nd favorite.

It's good to hear that Tommy.

I'd like to say I also have my original Crystal but I'm not sure. My dad probably gave it away to my cousins a long time ago. Well good luck on replacing the battery. I've heard it can be kinda tricky. The nostalgia really enhances the experience, huh. I was listening to some of the Pkmn soundtracks and I swear I could hear the sfx of the game. Yellow was so fun bc it really felt like you had a partner along for adventures!

Wow that is a lot of hours. I think the game I've probably played most is Sapphire since it was a game that was especially for me. I had to share my other pkmn games w my brothers, which meant fighting for the right to actually play it lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the remake then. :)

LuQi

Wooloo Shepherd
    Years
  • Anyways, does anyone else have an unfortunate Pokemon experience?

On my very first playthrough of Pearl around Christmas 2008, I got to Snowpoint City, beat Candice, and was totally lost from there. My perceptive 8 year old self wandered the frozen tundra with a level 62 Torterra that I trained from beating everything to a pulp, thinking that I missed an event or something and the HM was unobtainable.

...I hard reset my entire save :|

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    So how do you get a profile picture? I just joined and I like to customize my stuff

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
  • So how do you get a profile picture? I just joined and I like to customize my stuff

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To add a profile picture to your profile as well as customize your colours you go to the User CP and select Customize Profile to change colours, and Edit Profile Picture to choose a pic to insert. Hope that helps!

Hey anyone on?

And hello to you too! I hope you're having a great time without getting lost in some reshuffles that have been happening.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Kanto classic question

Hey guys, new here. Just wondering when I can sign up to the kanto classic tournament, it says 25th (today) but there's no option to sign up, only options to view rules. Thanks in advance!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Howdy!
    Why'd you join, may I ask? Did you have any specific interests that brought you here, such as Competitive Battling, ROM Hacking, or Trading?
    In any case, welcome! (And don't feel like you need a reason for joining, it just helps me recommend sections and whatnot.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back