• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hi therer Folks Im New
    (Too SHORT)

SORRY FOR THE DP
    ONE MORE POST TO PUT PICTURES IN STUFF

Last edited:

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hi Again
    i am not new here but i forgot my name and password on other account so umm hi

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to the forum.
    Make sure you read and follow the rules.
    PM me if you want to talk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    ok im new to this forum. so umm hi... i was looking at other posts and wanted to know if there is really a chip tile for rpg maker 2003 and were to find it it would help me alot and will be greatly appriciated sry for my bad spelling.

Pocky

=^_^=
    Years
    Hi hi Darkerdragon! Welcome to the forums! Noboby seems to come here. I feel bad for the poor newbies! I always like to welcome new members.

PM me if you need any help or just wanna be friends!!

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Hey everyone, Im new here and Im learning to hack pokemon roms. PM me if you want to become friends

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Hey all! Im new here too! No suprise there. You can find me in the fanfiction forum and hopefully the roleplay forum if i can get in. Lol. I post in other forums too! Have fun!- Googlebug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back