• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

akatsuki9

I will.....EAT YOU!!!!!!!!!™
    Years
    hey im akatsuki9 i also am the same on pe2k
    im p***ed i just got banned for life on pe2k for spaming all i did was post a guick reply on ask a stupid question get a stupid answer
    im going to get my friend to pm the adminstrater and tell him i did nunthing
    but this site is also cool

carnivine_dude

Skilled_ace_trainer
    Years
    hi everybody!
    im also new and my friend told me about this place..its really the site that i was looking for. i neaded a place to talk to other pokemon trainers and trade and stuff...so hi and if anyone wants to trade for my levle 57 shiny salamence just holler at me...o pm me( which is better)lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    A few things:

If I want to trade for say, a Bulbasaur, but you don't have the game to migrate it. What can you do?

Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai - part of the National Dex?

You can battle with people using the Pal Pad, right?

I forgot; what is EV trained?

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    That Pokemon You Just Can't Catch, I think you will have more luck with Pokémon related questions on other boards - check out the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl board and have a look at some of the guides and threads there. This thread is more for general New User discussion and forum-related questions.

--FG

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    Welcome both of you! LOL XD to this mysterious and joyful land of which you call PokeCommunity Forums! XD Enjoy your stay here as all of the members have lots to talk about. have fun!
    And careful of not breaking the rules! :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    Hey I'm new too.I've registered earliar I just haven't been on.So far this place is awesome!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    Yeah... I'm new here. I like this place so far. I don't seem to fit into a lot of places like this, but I hope I'll like it here.

tragik

Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn.
    Years
    I'm new here too :O Just some random asian guy that found this site. Looks pretty good so far, and I already made a friend lol.

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    HELLO everyone, just thought I'd contribute to this thread :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2007
    hi I'm new and need with Advance Map
    if you think you can help me, please PM me
    thanks in advance

Diamond Player

~ Pokemaster ~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2015
    Hey i'm new to the boards and my names Ben, this looks like an awesome board, and i can tell i'm going to have great fun. If you could all make me feel welcome i am a little shy.

Thankyou Ben.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to all the new members. Surprised someone else didn't post before me.
    PM me if you want to chat.

Diamond player there isn't any need to be that shy. As long as you follow the rules you should get on with everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back