• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hey there, nightmareHaunter and HeroWolf! ^_^ Welcome to PC, the best pokemon forums.

Hi i'm new and i'm a pokemon fan and i don't have a ds i only have a gameboy color.

That's alright, there's a whole section for the gameboy colour games.

i'm new, and i'm excited to contribute here. i want to talk to some people and make new friends that also love pokemon because none of my friends like pokemon (i'm a senior in high school) so let me know if you want to be friends :)

You won't have a problem making friends don't worry :) the members here are friendly. Just enjoy yourself.

Have fun and read the rules! =D

Years
    i'm new, and i'm excited to contribute here. i want to talk to some people and make new friends that also love pokemon because none of my friends like pokemon (i'm a senior in high school) so let me know if you want to be friends :)

hi, welcome to the PC:D

same here, none of my friends like pokemon, they think its nerdish

we can be friends if u want:P

pm me if u have any questions

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    Howdy all! I just acquired overly loved DS and pokemon Pearl. Whats the best way to go about trading a kadabra and getting it back as an Alakazam? I don't exactly know anyone who plays pokemon anymore these days.

zgillis

Action Replay Code Master
    Years
    Welcome!

Welcome People to Pokemon Community! I have been here for a while and am getting a rewelcome. Welcome newcomers also!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Welcome any and all new members.
    Make sure you give the rules a read~
    Good'ay.

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
    Hello, and how are you all today?

I'm GamerFreak, and you may call me a new member if you wish. I joined on November 5th, 2007, which was yesterday, and so far, I really enjoy this forum.:) I hope to see you all posting somewhere.:)​

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yea; welcome to the forum; y'know.
    The rules are there; and they're your friends 8D.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    hey everyone, Im Shadow Byte, mostly I like to hack pokemon roms,... for those of you that know what that is, maybe we can start a hack group

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Well, I'm new and I already made my welcome topic, so feel free to pass by and welcome me :P

Years
    Sweet, a new people hangout =O
    This is like, the first place I've ever been where one of these exists. It's a cool idea!

So yes, hey people xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    hi im new
    i registered a while ago but forgot to post
    and i forget about things really easily (which is why i forgot to post)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Loads of new members.
    Welcome to PC.
    Have fun.
    PM me if you need some help or want a friend.

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Hey, thanks to all for the warm welcome. And welcome for the other newbies too :) On of the things I always do when I go to a new forum, is to read the rules first, and make sure I understand them, so don't worry ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back