• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ASHISCOOL, i have no words for that "post" of yours...

but otherwise, welcome newcomers good to see more people around PC :)

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome Mike and Renzi. Do not be affected by the posts earlier on ^^; Read the rules if you haven't, and have a fun and nice stay at the PC! The name's Sakura, PM me if you need any help. I'll do my best to see if I can help you guys.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome Mike! pm me to be friend's
    So read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2006
    Thanks all...ASHISCOOl...that was an odd post...keep your comments like that to yourself...no one wants to hear it...sorry mods if i sound like im one of you...its cuz i used to be a mod on another board...it comes natrual

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
    Years
    Hi buddies!Wow,there a lot of members by now here at the PC,I just wish i would live a decade to see all this grow (SOB),Any way welcome to all of them who are new:)! and guys i was once told by ...(idont wanna make new comers scared) not to go off topic,so just be careful,k!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Hi People!
    I'm new!
    Mint Condition!
    Never out of the Box!
    And my head's half off!

Years
    Hi everyone! I`m new on PC and i hope that u will PM to become my friend. I`m from Poland, so i don`t speak english very well. If I make a mistake, reform me please. :)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hi everyone! I`m new on PC and i hope that u will PM to become my friend. I`m from Poland, so i don`t speak english very well. If I make a mistake, reform me please. :)

Don't worry, your English is still acceptable for somebody not speaking English that well ^^ Welcome to the PC, I am Sakura or just xoxkris, and you can PM me if you need help. Read the rules if you haven't, and enjoy your fun stay!

Years
    Hi, I'm new here! =D
    I've been trying to decide for a while now whether to join or not, and, well, here I am! And it's great to be here. :)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome Chibi, Ninetales, Athy and Dragon! Don't hesitate to PM me if you need help, or wanna be part of my PC Family or jsut a normal, good pal! I'll do my best to help, read the rules if you haven't, and enjoy the stay in PC!

~ Sakura

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hay!
    I am a new member and i hope I will finde some goog friens here that are such pokemon fans like me.

Hiya! Its me Alex from MSN haha welcome to PC, have fun here!
    !!**Alex**!!
    New User's Hangout

Ceril

Pokemon Rescuer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Hi Everyone! i just Regestered a minute ago.

Thinking of making a rescue Thread for PMD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back