• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinji

An Idea in the making....
    Years
    Noob here!

hey Niroriviera,
    i'm a really big pokemon fan, and am literally bursting with ideas for potential hacks. I really need help with putting my ideas into action though... would you mind helping me? would anyone who is a great hacker mind helping me?
    thanks anyways!

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Hi! I'm new here. I decided to join so I can post my fakemon and discuss certain things, but I need 15 post in order to post links! Haha! Guess it makes sense considering the bots who spam these places.

Ohwell! Hope to get to know you all soon. I don't talk in net speek either, so be thnkful dat i dun tawk leik dis, k? Haha.

Good to see you're not a noob. :D Welcome.

I am new. Prove it? See my name.
    ^thatnewguy

What happens when you're not new anymore? =\

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
    Years
    Heya!

Hey peeps.
    I have started hacking roms for my friend, since he asked me to.
    I was racking my brain learning how to do it. And then....
    I found Pokemoncommunity! With the help of this site
    i learned how to do most things so i thought i would join!
    So to all - HEYA!

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
    *shy smile*

Hi, I'm Seliana but my online friends call me Seli. I'm dainty, dark and have unusual amber eyes. I'm a bit shy so don't take it personally if I seem a bit cold. Obviously, I love reading, drawing, writing, RPing...shooting daggers from my eyes at people who annoy me...the usual.

Oh, and of course you have to meet Eevee, or Xin as I call him.

Xin: Hi!

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Lol, I seem cold sometimes too. Welcome all. And if anyone talks to me and I piss them off, it's probably just normal me and my sarcasm. =\

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Lol, no. A lot of people are sarcastic. I'm just kinda famous here for telling the truth. A lot of people here lie about things and whatnot to make other people feel better, or make them not feel like crap. But I don't usually do that. =\

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Sweet. I also seem kinda serious though, cause I don't laugh at dumb stuff like a lot of people too. >_> But when something's actually funny, I'll laugh. Lol. Not like that 'lol.' Well, you get it. =\ And for some reason I always punctuate my posts with =\, xd, or lol. Or >_>. Just for a head's up.

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    I see a possible kinship here... *chuckles*

Because I am very much the same. If it needs to be said, I won't screw around with it to make others feel better. Hello, fellow "sarcasmus".

That is exactly what we meed here, Ma'am.

Anyways, welcome.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Wow, this place is like a group of... sarcasmii. < Made up word. >_>

Edit: This is getting sort of spammish, lol. I don't feel like getting pwnt by someone for making a whole page about this. We can continue in PMs or something. =\

Kime-Ko

Little Monster Trainer
    Years
    'Ello

'Ello
    First off im not going to do that "Hi, i'm new..." thing thats so noobish.
    I will tell you that...
    I own Pokemon Diamond,
    My name is: Kime-Ko
    Friendcode is: 2707-0260-5722
    (Man, i've had to type that so much thats its memorized)
    But any way...
    'Ello
    XD

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    ...Hey, Kime-Ko. First I'm going to tell you that that was hard to read. That post must've took a few hours too. xD Anyways, yeah, it's too small and too bright, and plus it's centered, you don't need to do that. Plus you don't need to make every line have a code in it. You can make your whole post have a code in it.

Anyways, welcome, Kime-Ko, Aureon, and everyone else! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back