• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    ...Hey, Kime-Ko. First I'm going to tell you that that was hard to read. That post must've took a few hours too. xD Anyways, yeah, it's too small and too bright, and plus it's centered, you don't need to do that. Plus you don't need to make every line have a code in it. You can make your whole post have a code in it.

Anyways, welcome, Kime-Ko, Aureon, and everyone else! xD

Lulz, I just highlighted it and I could read it fine. Anyway, welcome to all the nubcakes new peeps that just joined.

True Weavile Master

The only True Weavile Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hi, yeah I posted before, but noone answered

Yeah..... well I don't know much about this site, oh, I see what is goin' on here, you all hate Weavile cause he is so awesome. Well, I wanna know how to start a Thread, and then I am gonna make a Weavile fan Club, (sniffle,sniffle) seriosly though, I wanna know how to do that claimed Pokemon thing, is it a signiture, what is it, are there any fellow Weavile lovers, I fell lonely, I don't mind PMing, so whatever, I wanna know!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    Uh...hello! A little shy to make a new thread...
    Anyway, I'm a member from PE2K, and I've heard things about you all(Good things). I've visited this site, never having the nerve to sign up(or I was too lazy). And I've been doing this for about a month. So I decided to join, after Christmas. And I made it(Actually got something done:D)!!

I don't really like to post alot, so yeah, people call me an 'inactive' member. But I like to read fan fiction, other posts, and order from shops...so at least I'm gonna do something.

Anyway, my interests:

I love to write, read, and drawing. I love to RP, but again, I'm not that type of girl. I hate to piss people off, or even get them on the edge. I love to listen to music, play on my DS, and daydream...and, obviously, write stories.

(Yeah, I easily bore people with my dull posts)

So anyway, hello! I wouldn't mind no replies, but hey, I posted.

Thanks for reading. I will look forward to enjoy my time on PokeCommunity(PC for short, right?).

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC Krystal-Eevee. It is good to see people who do not try to get other people mad. I am kind of new myself (about a month here) and the people I have met are very nice. Hopefully, they will be nice to you too. Anyways, be sure to have fun and enjoy yourself here.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Welcome Krystal. :D There are a lot of nubs here, but don't get mad, because there are nubs at every forum you go to. It just means we're normal. Along with the 10 year olds who suck at making sets and battling because they think they own with ubers, there are also really nice people here, who'll help you with anything you need.

I hope I see you around again, even though I don't really hang around the Fanfic threads or the RPs.

JamesLuver

Fanfic Writer
    Years
    Hi there! My name is Danielle. I'm new here and I simply love Pokemon. It's still my favourite TV programme even though my mum keeps telling me to grow up and won't let me watch it. ^________^

Um... my personality most matches a... uh, this is tough. A Growlithe maybe? I'm loyal, and I will stand up to people who hurt me loved ones. Or maybe a Flareon. They have fiery tempers, like me! xD

Last edited:

thunder owl

pika killer
    Years
    qeustion

does anyone know pokeplusle when yes who can i use them on this forum when no uhh i don't know wat should do then

and how can i use my pokecharm trainer card

pokemon rocks larvitar rulez i have got one lvl 100 trained from lvl 5 when it was hatched i fell in love used 5 and 24 min to train

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back