• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*New*~ Who will win? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Salamence all the way! He's awesome!

Delete your post...

As a reminder, when you come to this thread, please do make sure that you are going to the last page possible...... ~Everyone~

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • um primape and Gallade!Gallade carries the team but I think its enough to beat the other team!and I think this is like in need of a new fight!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Gallade is gonna obliterate Primape with a single Psycho Cut :O

That would be rather counter-productive, wouldn't it? You know, since Gallade and Primeape are on the same team.

Anyway, my vote goes to the Gallade/Primeape team. Gallade is just plain cooler than Medicham, and monkeys are always cooler than fat people.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I apologize for not posting the newest battle, I had a lot of things to do. Well, the Score is: 15 - 0

Gallade + Primeape Wins!

NEXT BATTLE: Mightyena VS Houndoom

I'll start the vote off by voting for Houndoom

Houndoom-1
    Mightyena-0

Would everyone kindly delete their: " Battle-Rush" " Posts.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • Houndooms typing means that it can plant a stabbed move that insn't notvery effective and since they use sp. attack intimidate does nothing so houndoom has my vote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back