• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--->New Years RP-Naruto:Akatsuki and Orichimaru's plan<---

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Actually, the minimum is also defined as the length of a paragraph. Her post was six sentences, which qualifies, a paragraph being defined by four sentences or more here.

Besides, your post only shows up as three lines for me...
    OOC;; Exactly ^.~ They're counting as sentences by full stops, not lines, right?

IC;;

Misa was relieved she didn't have to introduce herself again. "At least we won't have to start work as soon as we assemble together." She muttered under her breath as Misoka, her last teammate, appeared near them.

"So, Jino, guess we're teamed together, eh?" Misoka greeted, and Misa took this chance to scan him. She wasn't very close to him, they were normal classmates who rarely spoke to each other. Jino turned to speak to Kurenai sensei.

"Finally." Misa thought gleefully. "It's about time." Just then, she heard Jino complaining the Kurenai that they should start work immediately, and she mentally groaned. "Never mind, it's a good chance to increase my skills, anyway." She reassured herself calmly before listening to her teacher.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Dammit, why me? I have to be teamed with the two most obnoxious ninja in Konoha. One thinks about nothing but getting tougher, and the other's just-well, Hisa. I really hate valley girls- never help, always needing backup, and to top it off they never say thank you when I step in and pull their sorry irons out of the fire for 'em. No matter how much they scream, it's always 'I could've done this without you!' Yeah, and I'll be a monkey's tuchus."

Misoka continued complaining under his breath as he followed Jino in the direction of the forest. Oh, well, at the very least he could try taking out his frustration on any enemy shinobi he happened to meet- here he snorted, the chances of that happening were virtually nil- and took off again.

Nearby, a small, frightened black rabbit wearing a white, kimono-like vest sniffed the air. Was that... blood? Alarmed, he dashed away, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As Jino turned around to see how far behind everyone else was and he noticed that Mioka was muttering to himself. "I shouldn't ease drop...but...Ok!" Jino started to conduct the air around him and Misoka and as he listend to him, Jino heard him saying stuff about him and Misa. Jino then had an angree look on his face. "Hey!...uh never mind." Jino had stoped himself before he said anything about ease droping. As Jino looked around he noticed a black rabit with a white kimono and it was screaming to the top of it's lungs. "Huh, hey Misoka is that your pet rabit?"

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Um, not to be annoying, or anything, but is my sign -up accepted or not?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:Sorry it is a little late. But, if you dont mind waiting a little, I am planning on another naruto rp and if you are ok with it, I can go ahead and have a spot reserved for you.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:NO, I am only reserving her (For now) because she didnt get to show her sign up in time for this RP.

that is enough OOC's , if you want to say something then PM.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Um... rabbit? What rabbit? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't own a screaming rabbit! Of course not! What the heck do you take me for, some kind of nutcase? Of course I don't own a rabbit!" Misoka babbled, staring at his "Clan Mascot". He then muttered under his breath "By the way, don't you dare tell anyone that the Usagi clan mascot is a complete coward, or I will challenge you on basis of the clan's honor, and you will get beaten over the head with a big stick."

It was predictably at that point that Zoro came streaking back the other way, leaped onto Misoka's body, and began clinging there for dear life.

"What the heck? Zoro, your cowardice is a real issue! I just had to publically disown you!" he chided.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Heh , so I am gonna get Naruto's old sensei?" I thought. I looked around to find my teammates and found one of them. Asking Iruka-sensei where Kakashi-sensei was. "I guess it was true about what Naruto told me about Kakashi , huh? Since he's late right now then that means it is. Does that mean he's a perv-" I cut myself off as I was about to say pervert. I'll probably get in trouble for it. But Naruto once told me that Kakashi like to read Icha Icha Paradise , the adult manga , A.K.A hentai manga. I got irritated and , out of nowhere , Houou shows up. "Wassup Houou?" I told him. I got the idea of using Byakugan to find Kakashi so I did , and found him walking near the ramen shop reading his Icha Icha Paradise. "Grrrr.... I found Kakashi!!!" I yelled out.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jino turned around and after a few of steps, Kurenai sensei told the group to stop. "OK guys, this is where we are going to train. And first off we are going to play a little game of hide and seek. You must find me and tag me. After being tagged three times I will accept defeat. Ready...set...GO!" Just then Kurenai sensei disappeared. "Ok, i'm guessing that she is using her demonic illusion so we have to be careful, she could capture us. Jino then jumped into the trees and started observing the land carefully by conducting the air to listen for kurenai. Soon after listening, a kunai came out of no where toward Jino. Jino quickly made the air current move away from himself which forced the kunai to stop and fall. "Man that was close. Now how am I going to find her?..." Shortly after Jino spoke, a tree came out from the ground and caught Jino. "Oh no!" Then kurenai popped out from the tree with a kunai and began to aim at Jino. Jino looked around and saw the kunai from before. Jino then used "Chinora". Jino focused his chakra on the kunai and made the wind fallow. By doing so, the kunai began to float. Just before kurenai sensei attacked Jino, the other kunai reflected her kunai. Kurenai then went back into hiding and left Jino stuck in the tree trunks. "Ah come on!" Jino said. Jino then started to make the kunai that he had cut the tree trunks but it would take a while before they would all break off.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    "Yell a bit louder...There was a dead ninja in Cloud village that didn't quite hear you." Shiruba let out an annoyed groan and tiled his head back, staring at the ceiling. In his mind he summed up his squad. There was him, of course...Then there was the loud one he just met, the quiet one next to him, and a perverted sensei who never shows up on time.

"Where's our beloved sensei at the moment?" Turning to his team mate who he thought as 'The Loud One', Shiruba rolled his eyes and thought of all the possible answers to his own question. There were only a few that would interest a person like Kakashi, and they were all pretty far away.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Hiding in the trees eh?"

Misoka turned to see Jino hacking at nothing. Apparently he was still caught in the genjutsu technique used on him earlier. Well, even if he couldn't do it the way some Jonin could, he was still able to remove a genjutsu...

Rushing forward, Misoka slapped his teammate's face. "Jino! Yo! Snap out of it! You're still trapped in an illusion!"

It was at that moment that the trees began bending toward Misoka himself. Growling, he quickly flicked his head, stabbing his shoulder with the needle. Focus on the pain, pain is good- ow, the pain hurts!

Slowly, the illusion melted away, just in time for him to dodge behing Jino's tree. Crap. I can't keep stabbing myself- at this rate, I'll have to cut down the forest to find her!

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Ow!" As the illusion started to go away, Jino was trying to make the pain go away by rubbing his face. "Thanks...ow. man how are we going to find her?...Oh, I have a plan. If one of us can get caught in her illusion, then when she comes out she will be vulnerable and we can catch her...OH wait it's an illusion. Man this is useless, there is no way we can catch her. hm maby if Misa used her ability's and make it snow, maby we could find her, I mean she did disapear but that doesnt mean she isnt here. So is we use Misa's snow we might be able to find Kurenai..." Jino began to look around. "But...where is Misa?...Huh?" Jino turned around and began to listen. "What was that, I thaught I heard someone...That must be Kurenai! Come on Misoka, we have to hurry and find Misa before Kurenai catchs us again." Jino began to back track his steps and tried to get to the spot where they all began this little game.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I looked over at the two from behind my sunglasses, yawning and laying my head down. I quickly sat up as I heard another announce he knew where kakashi was. "lets go and get him" I sighed, stretching slightly and standing, my scyth attatched firmly to my back. "where is he?" I asked, walking twords the window.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Misa grimaced. "Jino, I'm right here, whatever happened to your vision?" She grinned before hearing his plan. Flicking her black hair slightly, she agreed immediately. "I'll be ready to help whenever you need."

Stepping forward, she focused her chakra. "Tag, eh? I'm warning you, I'm good~!" Opening her shining eyes, a blast of snow surrounded the whole area. Circles of pure white snow grabbed at everything, hacking down everything in its path.

Soon the whole area was cleared. "OK, now let's find her~!" Misa took the first step and flashed forward, almost knocking into a figure speeding across her. Instantly she tagged Kurenai, but failed to stop her.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "He's over near the ramen shop." I said as I calmed down. I noticed that kurenai's team has already left. I sent Houou to get Kakashi-sensei. "Here , take this note to him." I told Houou.He glided off in the direction of the ramen shop. I decided to read my manga for awhile until Kakashi-sensei came. 'SCREEEEEEEEECH!' Houou shrieked as he came back. It seems he delivered the note but was holding a muskrat in his talons. "Wow , that was fast.... You can let that muskrat go now." I told it. He must've been hungry or something to catch a muskrat.

Then , all of a sudden..... 'BOOM!' The muskrat exploded into smoke. It sent me and some other people coughing, and , in place of the muskrat..... "Oi , I'm your new sensei , Hatake Kakashi."

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Um- Misa? We're not supposed to cut down the forest. Especially if I happen to be standing behind a tree."

Misoka stood behing a recently toppled oak, which had come close to falling on him. "If I hadn't dodged that thing, I'd be dead." he gently chided. "You really need to learn some control."

At that moment he was bowled over by a female form moving at high speed for thick cover. "KUSO! Dangit, she's getting away!" he cursed, removing a smal scroll from his weapons pack. "Now, let's see- weaponry at the ready and..." he murmured, partially unrolling it to the kanji containing the weapon he needed at the moment. Slitting his thumb with a kunai took less then a moment, after which he moved his hands through the required seals (Dog, monkey, rabbit, rat, rabbit, boar, snake, tiger.) before brushing it across the paper, causing a rather odd weapon to appear. It seemed to consist of a curved, pointed blade with a cutting edge attatched to a hard metal pole. "Now let's see if we can't catch her with this..." he muttered, before waving to Jino. "Yo! Can you lift me with your wind?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Sure no problem and i'll lift all of us while i'm at it...Chinora!" Suddenly Jino, Misa, and Misoka began to lift off the ground. Jino picked into his bag and pulled out a Kunai and started to fallow the quickly moving person. As Jino pursued Kurenai, he grew impatient and threw the kunai. Kurenai looked behind her and dodged the kunai. "Ha, got ya." Said Jino while conducting the air current to make his kunai hit Kurenai. But since Jino didnt want to hurt her he just aimed for the far side of her arm. "Ahh!" Said the moving figure while falling to a nearby tree. "Come on guys this is our chance." Jino floated to the position of Kurenai.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I sighed, pushing up my sunglasses. "so, how far did you get in icha icha paradice?" I asked, looking over at him from behind my black glasses. I walked over and saw a blue aura surrounding him, his spirit energy, pretty low, even for a jounin, everyone elses in the rooms was thicker, well, those who used more ninjutsu or genjutsu. He must prefer to use taijutsu or a kekkei genkai. I stopped seeing his spirit energy, he must be getting weak in his old age.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    "So the legend is finally here..." Shiruba stood from his seat and stretched his arms over his head. Without bothering to examine his sensei, he motioned to the world beyond the window.

"I assume we will be tested somehow? I do not expect you to begin or training without first seeing what we are capable of." A physical test was Shiruba's favorite type of test. It gave him a chance to show off his bloodline limit, and see if he had advanced his taijutsu any further.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back