• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--->New Years RP-Naruto:Akatsuki and Orichimaru's plan<---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Too bad, because I just got promoted. *is hit for being unfair*

Technically, from now on I work with Korinku as "Second-in-Command". And you don't understand what I was saying...

1. Your character's description was so pitiful that I couldn't see whether or not he was or wasn't unlike another character.

2. It is precisely because this is the Naruto universe you should change. What you're doing with this character is violating canon.

3. I'm afraid that what I meant by the "Chakra is NOT MAGIC" comment was that all techniques need a logical explanation. Your character stole a jutsu unique to one other in the series, so I'm afraid that means he would have to be related. Besides, that particular jutsu is far above genin level.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Silvertail: Um, not sure how I feel about the tiger cub, but anyway I'm pretty sure Korinku would agree with me if I said that you were now ACCEPTED.

Anyway, I'm not the final word, but your character is better. Just resist the temptation to God-Mod with those spirit weapons. XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mm, let's be nice, okay Art Critic, Erureido?

Art Critic Cubone: You hold points that should definetely be addressed, but maybe you could word them in a less blunt, insulting way, such as refraining from calling Erureido's sign-up 'pitiful' even if that's your own personal opinion. I'm not saying you can't state your opinion, I'm just saying next time, think about how you'd feel if your sign-up got called 'pitiful' and how you'd react. Would it be a good reaction, or a bad one? :/ And let's not flaunt our status, unless you're kidding.

Editz: Taking the initiative, eh? xDD

Erureido: Art Critic Cubone is merely trying to help your sign-up sheet improve to the best it can be, and the points that he gave are all valid. Instead of ignoring it all, and giving him rebuttle's, why not try to see what he see's wrong with your sign-up, and make it better? What Art is saying will help you not only now, but in the future to make a more original character, that has more chance of being accepted on the first go. ^^ I would take his advice and make an owning jutsu and clan that's your's and your's alone. And to answer your question, it's 'Disgraced'.

It's not New Years anymore Korinku... xD I just find that kind of funny, but ignore me.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    I've also edited my post. I just didn't want to get denied because it's been awhile since I did it here. If there is anything else, please feel free to give me some criticism to help me have a better sign-up.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Art Critic Cubone: You hold points that should definetely be addressed, but maybe you could word them in a less blunt, insulting way, such as refraining from calling Erureido's sign-up 'pitiful' even if that's your own personal opinion. I'm not saying you can't state your opinion, I'm just saying next time, think about how you'd feel if your sign-up got called 'pitiful' and how you'd react. Would it be a good reaction, or a bad one? :/ And let's not flaunt our status, unless you're kidding

Actually, I usually suspect that someone will call my signup pitiful. Anyway, point taken. And flaunting my status... that was more of a pre-emptive announcement then anything else. I did volunteer to assist Korinku. Anyway, like I said, former hakaisha-nin. You think I'm harsh? Walk into any n00b Naruto RP on neopets and wait for one to show up. Their flaming makes Sasuke's Katon look wimpy by comparison. Worse yet, they actually flame intelligently through the use of sarcasm. Evil. You can see why I quit. (Okay, so I really got in an argument with the council- but hey, who cares?)

Anyway, Eru, I don't see your edits. Where are they? I'll wait to pass any judgement 'till I see them.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    It's been some time since I saw a Naruto roleplay that sparked my interest =) I got a character in Death Note into Naruto :p Mainly because I've just watched 'Death Note 2: The Last Name' last Tuesday.

Name: Amane Misa [弥 海砂]

Personality: A sweet and fun-loving young teenager, Misa takes everything assigned to her seriously under that cute-pie face. She has a tendency to be over-obessed with anything that appeals to her, as well her soft-hearted nature. One thing Misa cannot reject are chances to make new friends. Her friendly and caring nature will outstand her chances of having new friends. However, when Misa is serious, she really takes thing in a solemn manner. She rarely has bad tempers, and she's not those kind of rash, pro-active girls, but Misa can really be frightening and dangerous when somebody she loved is in danger.

Description: Misa looks basically like a normal teenager, with her long, BLACK hair and Punk Lollita style. She wears the exact same outfit as the top in that picture, and her bottom. Misa has deep, big hazel eyes and a slightly tanned skin tone to fit her long, slim legs. She also has calf-high funky boots that allow her to move freely and swifter around, since her speed isn't very fast by nature.

Ability's: Misa is an expert at handling Ninjutsus, and she has sort of a snow/water element around her. She can control any form of water {mist, water vapour, ice, snow, etc} to her own will. Her Genjustu isn't that shabby either. Her main weakness is her lack of speed and her clueless, clumsy manner while doing things.

Kekkei genkai: Tears of the Crystal Maiden;; An extreme attack that wears out one's energy easily if one's mind, or mental side is assumingly weak. Misa attacks with the snow, water and ice element mixed together, that adds to both her defense and attack. This only works if Misa's determination and will goes up the the strongest point. Her energy can easily wear out if she has any doubts, and she must have the idea of willing to sacrifice her life to protect something.

Pet: Misa has small, pure white rabbit named Sayu that enjoys sitting on her shoulder. Sayu has pink eyes and is petite in size. She also has a pearl necklace around her head that seems to increase Misa's speed.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Silvertail: Um, not sure how I feel about the tiger cub, but anyway I'm pretty sure Korinku would agree with me if I said that you were now ACCEPTED
    Agreed:You are Accepted

It's been some time since I saw a Naruto roleplay that sparked my interest =) I got a character in Death Note into Naruto :p Mainly because I've just watched 'Death Note 2: The Last Name' last Tuesday.

Name: Amane Misa [弥 海砂]

Personality: A sweet and fun-loving young teenager, Misa takes everything assigned to her seriously under that cute-pie face. She has a tendency to be over-obessed with anything that appeals to her, as well her soft-hearted nature. One thing Misa cannot reject are chances to make new friends. Her friendly and caring nature will outstand her chances of having new friends. However, when Misa is serious, she really takes thing in a solemn manner. She rarely has bad tempers, and she's not those kind of rash, pro-active girls, but Misa can really be frightening and dangerous when somebody she loved is in danger.

Description: Misa looks basically like a normal teenager, with her long, BLACK hair and Punk Lollita style. She wears the exact same outfit as the top in that picture, and her bottom. Misa has deep, big hazel eyes and a slightly tanned skin tone to fit her long, slim legs. She also has calf-high funky boots that allow her to move freely and swifter around, since her speed isn't very fast by nature.

Ability's: Misa is an expert at handling Ninjutsus, and she has sort of a snow/water element around her. She can control any form of water {mist, water vapour, ice, snow, etc} to her own will. Her Genjustu isn't that shabby either. Her main weakness is her lack of speed and her clueless, clumsy manner while doing things.

Kekkei genkai: Tears of the Crystal Maiden;; An extreme attack that wears out one's energy easily if one's mind, or mental side is assumingly weak. Misa attacks with the snow, water and ice element mixed together, that adds to both her defense and attack. This only works if Misa's determination and will goes up the the strongest point. Her energy can easily wear out if she has any doubts, and she must have the idea of willing to sacrifice her life to protect something.

Pet: Misa has small, pure white rabbit named Sayu that enjoys sitting on her shoulder. Sayu has pink eyes and is petite in size. She also has a pearl necklace around her head that seems to increase Misa's speed.

Good sign up, Accepted

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hey, Erureido, just checked your edits! Nice job eliminating canon cloning, I give your character a big thumbs up. Hey, Korinku, what say we call him from now on Accepted without question? Anyway, I'm itching for this to get started... so anyone who happens to be pending had better edit so they can finish being pending and start getting accepted!

EDIT: Alright, with everyone accepted, we just have to wait for Korinku to announce the teams and we can begin!

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:Ok, let the RP........BEGIN!

IC:"Ok class I have overlooked your training and have now come to a decision on the teams. Team one: Jino, Misoka, and Misa! Team two: Hiro, Ichiro and , Hidoi! Team three: Takamine, Yuuki and, Shiruba! now as for your sensei's. Team one: Kurenai Yuhi Team two: Might Guy. And team three: Kakashi Hatake!" Said Iruka Umino who happened to be the teacher. Jino looked over to the side of the room and looked at his new teammates, Misoka and Misa. "Now go my old students and promise me that you will become more powerful." Jino noticed that the sensei's had walked into the classroom so he got up and walked over to Kurenai sensei and awaited the others. "I cant wait to go on my first mission" Jino thought to himself.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    OoC| I'm so exicted.

IC| Great. I have to be partners with a dark stubborn person and a girl that her dog looks like charchoal, Hidoi thought. He looked at Spot who popped out of his hoodie. "At least someone is this team is gonna be a good partner," Hidoi said to Spot. Raising his hand, he yelled out: "Sensei! Do you know about this teacher, Might Guy? He sounds like junk." He then started to play with the beanie strings before he wanted his answer.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    My eyes opened as I heard the name 'Kakashi Hatake'. That was the name of the leader of the old squad seven, he was known by almost every clan as 'the copy ninja' because he held just one sharingan, a bloodline that had long since left the village of the leaves. I looked over and noticed he wasnt hear yet, also to be expected of him. "wonder what his excuse is gonna be" I muttered, rubbing my temples, my father had known about kakashi's habit of being late. I continued to sit till he arrived, yawning slightly out of boredom.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Misa strolled over to where Kurenai was and saw a cute guy already there awaiting as well. She recognised him as Jino, and immediately smiled as she remembered him. Venturing closer, she stood elegantly next to him and offered a ravishing beam.

"Hi there, Jino-kun." Misa greeted, wondering if he could still remember her. "I'm Amane Misa, hope you still recognise me? I highly doubt you won't, however."

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Yuhi, eh? She's the one who was all broken up at Asuma's funeral. Well, Let's see- I'm teamed with a valley girl. Oh, yay. I'll be busting a few heads now." Misoka groaned, shaking his head. "I mean, come on! I'll be here for weeks and weeks and..."

Predictably, it was at that moment that his "Alarm" went off- Zoro, the small white rabbit beside him, screeched in fright and ran off into the distance. This meant one of two things- One: A battle was taking place somewhere outside Konoha, or Two: It was dinnertime. With an idiot like that bunny it was hard to tell. With a groan, the teenager pulled himself out of his seat- he may as well introduce himself to his teammates. Grinning, he walked over to his classmate. "So, Jino, guess we're teamed together, eh?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:@xoxkrois: PLease make your posts atleast four lines or more.

IC:As Misa walked over, Jino smiled back and said. "Oh yea, don't worry I remember you." Then as Misoka walked over, "Yup, I guess so." Then Kurenai sensei spoke to the team. "OK guys lets head out to the forest and start your training." "Training? What about going on missions...*Sigh*.....Hey, maby sensei can teach us some new techniques!" Jino thought. Jino then started to jog to the forest. "Come on guys, lets hurry, the faster we get to the forest and train, the more stuff we can learn to do." Kurenai sighed and thought. "Well atlest he isn't a slacker, I just hope that he wont push himself too far."

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I sighed and looked around, my team wasnt apparently coming over, and my teacher was nowhere to be found. I looked over at Iruka-sensei. "Iruka-sensei, is Kakashi always this late?" I asked, scratching the side of my head and yawning, getting bored. "He dosn't seem to be here yet" I added, pointing at the empty spot between Kurenai-sensei and Gai-sensei.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Still okay for me to join?

Name: Koori Rin [last name first]
    Personality:
    Rin is a very outspoken and strong -willed person. She is friendly and good natured most of the time, but can be a little snappy when she is in a bad mood. She is very outspoken, and has no problem speaking her mind whenever she feels, though sometimes this can cause rifts between her and others, as she has a tendency to not notice if she has hurt someone's feelings. Other than that, she is very caring for those close to her, and doesn't mind doing her part, as long as it is for a worthwhile cause.
    Description:
    Rin is a very typical looking teen. She has dark brown hair that frames her delicate face nicely, and ends somewhere a little past her shoulders. She has dark brown eyes, and a light skintone, giving her the appearance of frailty, though she is anything but. She stands somewhere between the height of 5' and 5'1", and is actually pretty small, and must use her speed rather than strength to defeat her opponents. She is usually pretty moderately dressed in a plain white blouse and a pair of black capris. Around her neck is where she usually ties her headband, and she wears the typical ninja sandals on her feet.
    Abilities:
    She is able to manipulate wood; eg. roots, tree branches, etc. - Also capable of setting numerous traps in the blink of an eye.
    Kekkei genkai:
    Chakra Net [Rin is able to mold her chakra into unbreakable nets in order to trap her enemies]
    Pet:
    N/A
    [RP Sample]

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Kakashi, eh? I've heard of him. Bit of a legend around here. He couldn't be THAT great...Could he? With a heavy sigh, Shiruba stood and stretched, feeling the after-effects of having his arm fall asleep during the announcements. Glancing around, he saw two of the squad leaders; Kurenai and Gai. Wondering about his new sensei, he absentmindedly approached Haru.

Some legend HE is...He isn't even here. I hope this isn't a regular thing, or the team may never pass the genin rank. Upon arriving next to Haru, he sat down and observed the other teams. Questions flooded Shiruba's mind as he tried to make sense of the groupings.

Would the ninja cooperate with each other, despite obvious differences?

Should I fear these teams, or see them as allies?

What talents will be unmasked over time?
    Snapping out of his thoughts, the young enin returned to wondering where Kakashi could possibly be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back