• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Newb Here

AmberLB

Amber L. B. / Kevin Cadence
Years
I just made an account. I'm an amateur multimedia artist and I came mostly to share Pokemon related art, as well as custom music I have done with Sappy and Anvil Studio. But i can't share until my post count reaches 5. Nice to meet you!

AmberLB

Years
Yes I did!

I have used this site in the past but I was like 16 years old and I don't want to remember how I acted when i was 16 lol.

I also got my post count up so I can post the full image!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
It looks really good!

While I'm fairly new to the PC, I can wholeheartedly relate to not wanting to remember my teenage self...

Anyway. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

Edit: Congrats on five posts! Those are extremely creative Pokemon btw!

Years
I just made an account. I'm an amateur multimedia artist and I came mostly to share Pokemon related art, as well as custom music I have done with Sappy and Anvil Studio. But i can't share until my post count reaches 5. Nice to meet you!

Yes I did!
I have used this site in the past but I was like 16 years old and I don't want to remember how I acted when i was 16 lol.

My favorite would be White version. And thank you!

Hello, AmberLB, and welcome to the forum!
If you are into art, don't hesitate to check the Art Studio section!
These opposite gender fakémon look neat! I am curious to see more of what you plan to share!
What in Pokémon White makes it your favourite ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes I did!

Spoiler:

ohh these are fantastic! Thanks for sharing :) I love seeing well made fakemon. If you figure out where to share your music as well that would nice to hear too.
Welcome to the community~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
thanks, it's very appreciated.

my post count is high enough now that i can share some songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1LR1oct3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9r20m5AdG4

disclaimer: i did not sequence the base midis for these, only adapted them to the gba
Thanks for sharing! The first one has a bit of a team rocket hideout vibe ahah, the second is a really neat adaptation of the original song and sounds like a really dramatic battle theme! If the games had this kind of melodies they'd be much better ahah. I always liked the GBA pokémon soundfont, trumpets and all :3

AmberLB

Years
Appreciated. The Prodigy song I was thinking will work as an Elite Four and Maxie/Archie battle theme. It has a similar feel to the E4 theme from Scarlet and Violet I think.

Back