• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie in rom hacking

Years
  • hello friends of pokecommunity, I'm luchofisz and I am starting to rom hacking.
    I"d like to have a team to make my first rom hack.
    I will need:
    ideas
    somebody who know to make good maps
    tiles
    a storyline
    spriter
    if anyone wants to join tell me about what can you do
    any help will be excellent for me
    bye

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey what's up dude!

Welcome to the forums! We have a big Rom Hacking section located right here [x] which you will find very useful for what you have planned!

I'm sure you can find all of the information which is needed and the software from the experienced members over in that section.

Hope to see you around mate, good to have you <333

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hullo Luchofisz
    We get a lot of ROM Hackers here. I joined for the same reason as you, though I''ve moved on into game dev with RMXP rather than hacking. You'll find tons of great people, resources and tutorials over in the ROM Hacking forum.
    Good luck on your hack, I look forward to seeing it :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey luchofisz, welcome to PC! Best of luck on your hack bro, I'm not god at that stuff even though I do like to play new ROMs when they look good. Best of luck, and can't wait to see your product. ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Hopefully you'll meet some great people here. I look forward to your progress oh your hack and you need ideas, I might be able to give some input. Cheers!

Back