• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie over here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Hey guys yes im new here, don't intend to spend a long time on here though :/

But I will enjoy the short stay

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Oh well, at least you joined PC. Welcome! There's so many things to do here, but I'll let you explore that. Enjoy your stay and may you have a wonderful day!

Welcome welcome, Groudon!

Aw, why a short stay? :( We would absolutely love to have you though so consider sticking around for a bit longer; it's worth it. Of course in the end it's up to you but the more the merrier as I always say.

Let me or another staff member know if we can help out in any way and have a great experience while you're here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, spend as much time as you want! I promise, we'll take it your worth wile! :3

Welcome to the forums, oh majestic Groudon! Well, I do hope that you will enjoy your time here, and I hope we can learn more about you soon! We've got plenty of good topics, & ROM Hacks here, as well as good pokemon discussions; all for you. <33

See ya, and take care. C:

Back