• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • Hey! I'm Maxie, I've played all the generations up until gen IV and stopped after completing Diamond, but with the Release of X and Y (I got Y version at the midnight release) I got back into it. I recently beat the Elite 4 and the Champion. I'm glad to have joined the forum and can't wait to meet all of you!

My friend code for the Friend Safari:
    4253-3901-6538

Off-topic:
    Can anyone add me and tell me what type I am/what's in my safari zone?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, MaxieChu! I'm Megan and it is an honor to meet you. :)

I kiiinda stopped after Gen 3 when it comes to playing the games, but then I got back when Black & White was released and now I'm super hyped about XY right now. How was the game for ya? Hard? Easy? Needs improvement? Impressed with the 6th gen?

You should visit this thread where you can store your friend code where others can contact you if they ever want to trade you or battle you or even visit their friend safari. The 6th gen games have brought them so much closer, and you meet even more Pokefans this way. :)

Hope you get settled here in the community. I understand it's quite big and all but you will adjust sometime! The staff here are quite helpful and can assist you in any questions or concerns you may have! ^_^ See ya around and have a wonderful tiiiime :)

Years
  • Hello Maxie! Welcome aboard!

The name's Nichole by the way, and I'm glad to see you here! I know what it's like to skip entire generations. What made you skip 4th and 5th Gen? Didn't find the Pokemon appealing enough? Or was it something else? Anyways, glad to see X and Y has brought you back into the Pokemon games after spending all that time away. A lot of fans have been returning lately, not just you. I think you'll love posting in the X/Y section which has some good topics on the new games, plus a place to share Friend Codes as well.

But yeah, we do hope you settle in well. PC may be big but we are a forum that's like one big happy family. Everyone here is always happy to assist you with any help you need, especially those bold name people aka the staff. Have loads of fun and I'll be seeing ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Feel free to ask people through the friend code sharing thread to check your FC type - they'd be more than happy to! You'll find a lot of friends for your game as well so it's very worth it to drop off a post there. But on the note of midnight releases.. I actually considered getting my X during midnight release but ended up not going since it was too late for me. Was your release crowded? Luckily my store had plenty in stock the day after. (=

Nice to meet you as well, Maxie! Seems like you're quite a big Pokemon fan so it's great to have someone like that here with us. Make sure to stick around and have a great, great stay.

Back