• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    MegaLightBlaze said:
    Destructible environments and custom characters in SSBB?
    Yeah, that's freakin' awsome. As if Kirby and Meta Knight weren't already awsome...
    Destructible Environments: When I first saw this pic for SSBM I was like "OH OH OH OH OH OH YES!!!!! THEY CAN BREAK STUFF!!!!!", I thought Link had hit that stone pillar with his arrow and it broke apart. So I was looking for that in SSBM, so I'll be really happy if SSBB has Destructible Environments.

Custom Characters: I like the idea of being able to edit a character. I hope they have something like profiles, where in your profile you'll be able to change this Link around and in someone else's profile they'll be able to edit their Link a different way. It makes it even better if you can play and show off your characters online.

Stats: When I first heard of it (when that rumor came out on WiiFanboy) I was like "Wow that's going to be sweet.", but after thinking about it I'm not to fond of it. Infact I hope that isn't in there. Because what's the point of having tons and tons of different characters if you can make them all the same (sure their moves will be different but their speed and power will be pretty close). If you want Mario with the power of Bowser then what's the point of Bowser? All characters have their ups and downs and are pretty much evened out (some has more power, others have more speed and so on). Having stats will sort of blow that, and that's why I think Fox should stay fast and DK stay a powerhouse.

Moves: I guess this is ok, being able to change around the moves wouldn't be such a bad idea (they do got to have something new).

Well I thought this was funny (well the BG pic).
    NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

OH OH OH Ken has the PS3 on miracle grow. XD

https://gonintendo.com/?p=3646
    Who here is really really happy for them?.....

Ok since we're way lack on talking in here (since all we mostly do is post news) I'm getting a topic going.

What sort of stuff would you like to see on the Wii (and lets keep it within reason, we can't have killer ray guns pop out of the Wii to hurt people XD)?

Years
    That makes a halarious point! LOL

Man, the Wii already has so much stuff I can barely think of anything else to have!

Ummm... R.O.B. 2.0!!! LOL

Also, more D/P!!!
    w00t!!! More Pokemon, more info, new evil team, new rival, YAY!!!!
    w00t!!!

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    What I'd like to see the Wii have is...

A removable HDD: I know it has them flash cards, but some people (not me, since everything has a place and everything goes in it's place XD) will misplace or lose them. If Nintendo comes out with a 20 gig HDD the size of an iPod then it'll not only be small enough to use on the Wii but you'll also be able to save your downloaded games to it. I know a 20 gig 360 HDD is $100 bucks, and the Wii's might be higher on price (since the size), but flash cards will go up and up on price when you have to keep buying them. Sure you can save games to both the HDD or the cards, but if I had the money I'd take the HDD (since mosts cards hold 1-2 gig).

Wireless Headset: Since the Wiimotes are Bluetooth Wireless (someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Bluetooth is the best wireless stuff ATM, sure Wi-Fi is better but that's for online stuff) I don't see why we can't have wireless headsets. Mainly for games like FPS and that sort of stuff where you'll get to yell at your friend because he just shot you in the back of the head trying to be smart XD. Really, a wireless headset would not only be good for online but good for just a little chat (like on XBL).

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: Again Bluetooth. I'm not fond of the surf the web on the Wii thing. The chances are I won't even use it (seeing how I'll have my laptop online). But surfing the web on the Wii with a keyboard and mouse is better then surfing the web on the DS or the PSP. So I wouldn't mind a keyboard and mouse (if I wanted the pay the price for it XD).

XBox Live (XBL) Marketplace: I don't know how many of you got a 360 (I know Blaze does so he knows what I'm talking about), but on there you got a Marketplace. In there you can download trailers, demos, arcade games (not really arcade games, but sort of like Mini-Games on Super Mario 64 DS), content for games and other things. It'd be really really great if Nintendo did something like this (infact I think I heard that they are doing something like XBL). You get gamepoints when you meet achievements in 360 games (you can also buy them from places like Wal-Mart, Target, ToysRUs and so on), you can use them points to buy stuff online. Nintendo will likely have an auto-update thing for the Wii (update your game), and it'll likely be free. But them gamepoints would be great for downloading old games. Like GRAW (a 360 game) has an update with more maps and weapons, it costs 1,500 gamepoints (if you want to buy a card with 1,500 points then it's $15 bucks). Now you can buy the card with the points or if you got enough from your achievements in your games then you can use them. That'd be something great for the Wii.

Being able to listen to songs while playing games: Another 360 thing (Nintendo had lots of it's stuff jacked off, so it won't kill anyone if they take a few things XD), being able to listen to MP3s (your MP3s) when you're playing games. Last night I connected my laptop to the 360 and we had the Pokemon Theme (both the First Movie one, and the Main Theme from the first season), and it was sort of strange and funny playing an FPS (lots of killing) and here's a Pokemon song playing. XD
    I just think it'd be nice to play your songs when you're playing games (and just thing, playing Red Steel online and everyone going "Is that the Pokemon song?! You got a Pokemon song playing on an M rated game?!!!!". XD

Speaking of Red Steel, me no knows if this was posted yet or not. But anyway...

Part 1 of the story, Part 2.
    Not really much in there, but the "Multiplayer" caught my eye.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Why can't I think of those things? XD

Nintendo should steal the mp3 idea, I'd be playing some soft game with hard rock in the back. XD

And the wireless headset thing, that's something I always do, I yell and yell. XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Things I want on the Wii? Well, let's see...*pulls out list*

1. The headset you said, I would love one on the Wii. They announced one for the DS so a wireless Wii version is not unlikely, if anything it is very likely. Then I could yell at everyone on my team or something if they're doing bad or if they killed me, imagine a headset like this playing some sort of team FPS that you had to use strategies and voice commands to team-mates.

2. I do want the removable HDD too, it would be an easy buy for me and for other people who want it. If they don't give us that, at least give us the option to use external HDDs. I found this one at my local Wal-Mart and it's very small, it's bigger than the iPod but smaller than most HDDs. I would say the same size as a closed SP but an inch longer. Picture

3. I would also want to see a place like the XBLM on the Wii, I think I read somewhere that Nintendo sent a survey and it asked what sorts of things you would want on the online service. Some of the options got me really excited, like a buddy list, chatting, downloadable backgrounds, downloadable demos and trailers, let's just say it's the most excited I've been reading a survey. XD

4. The MP3 song idea is very cool too, in order for that to be possible the Wii would have to connect to a PC or Mac. It could also use the flash cards or the HDD that we want in it.

5. As mush as some people like them I don't want friend codes on the Wii. Maybe one universal friend code would be ok but one for every game like on the DS, I don't think I would like that. Well, this more like something I don't want.

6. Killer ray guns that pop out of the Wii to hurt people.

Other than stealing most of Andy's ideas I don't really have that much more to add. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Wireless Headset: Since the Wiimotes are Bluetooth Wireless (someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Bluetooth is the best wireless stuff ATM, sure Wi-Fi is better but that's for online stuff) I don't see why we can't have wireless headsets. Mainly for games like FPS and that sort of stuff where you'll get to yell at your friend because he just shot you in the back of the head trying to be smart XD. Really, a wireless headset would not only be good for online but good for just a little chat (like on XBL).
    I agree with you there, with the ever increasing popularity of Bluetooth it would be a great addition to have. I'm glad that SamuraiX said it was more than possible of it happening meaning it's a popular idea with lots of people. I also like the idea of being able to give voice commands to games like FPS's ones,

Being able to listen to songs while playing games: Another 360 thing (Nintendo had lots of it's stuff jacked off, so it won't kill anyone if they take a few things XD), being able to listen to MP3s (your MP3s) when you're playing games. Last night I connected my laptop to the 360 and we had the Pokemon Theme (both the First Movie one, and the Main Theme from the first season), and it was sort of strange and funny playing an FPS (lots of killing) and here's a Pokemon song playing. XD
    I just think it'd be nice to play your songs when you're playing games (and just thing, playing Red Steel online and everyone going "Is that the Pokemon song?! You got a Pokemon song playing on an M rated game?!!!!". XD
    Most games have their own music though, wouldn't it just spoil that if you have Barbie girl playing over an action adventure game? XD So, you're killing someone and you get "Andy's I'm a Barbie girl" coming out of no where. It would just ruin the game and make it seem like you're trying to put down or cheek it. And it would also somewhat spoil the genre that the game is conveying. XD

As for my ideas, I haven't got anything else to add…At least, I don't think. XD

Oh, and hi. Haven't posted before but I joined the group membership ages ago.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    OK I am going to write some of my thoughts on why the Wii could really succeed and do well and also have some great games on it. This is the whole "innovation" thing but I'm going to try and explain it with two franchises that both have one game that is seen as the best in that particular franchise, both of those games are also seen as possible "best game of all time" contenders, especially one of them. I am going to talk about why they are seen as the best in their franchises and what it has to do with what the Wii is trying to do. The two franchises(and games that I said) are: Resident Evil from Capcom(Resident Evil 4) and The Legend of Zelda(Ocarina of Time) from Nintendo. However, I don't agree with one of these two games being the best game in their franchise but I am going to explain why most of the world thinks it is, and that is going to be my main point. The other game I do agree with. Here I go.

First it's Resident Evil, it's had some good games, Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0 were both awesome games in the franchise but the newere game Resident Evil 4 is seen as superior to both of them getting near perfect ratings and selling well. Why? It was innovative, that's the bttom line, it was innovative. Now those who have played the game know what I'm talking about while those who havn't are probably saying, "What are you talking about? It was just another third person game." Trust me when I tell you this, Resident Evil 4 innovated the gameplay in Resident Evil games. Before Resident Evil 4, all the other games didn't have a real 3-D feel to them. It was as if you were stuck in a 2-D world with 3-D graphics. Basically, the camera angle was fixed in every room so you couldn't change your view until you moved out of the camera's view itself. That was very limiting in terms of exploration, every item you had to get was blatantly obvious, seriously, there is no way you could miss them which brought that part of the gameplay down(also in difficulty). The worst part of the camera view was that you could not see anything outside of the camera view, if you happened to be dieing and also be on the very edge of the screen, there was a possibilty that you would be killed by a zombie from behind and you couldn't even see it so you obviously couldn't defend yourself. Resident Evil 4 changed this with the over-the-shoulder camera angle. Finally it felt like a true 3-D Resident Evil game. You could now defend yourself from a zombie offscreen by moving the right analog stick to change the camera angle. You're probably saying, "These are just improvements, they're not innovative." This might be true depending on how you look at it, to me it was innovative to the franchise and it was something new that took it to a whole new level. As far as "real" "never before seen" innovation, yeah, it had some of that too. XD I remember the first time I died in Resident Evil 4, a cutscene. Yes, I died during a cutscene. XD I was just relaxing, I had gotten to a certain point where they showed a cutscene, so I turn my WaveBird off to conserve battery and then I see something like this, so I push....my WaveBird was off, I died. This game has the funnest cutscenes ever!! XD All in all this game is quite possibly the best Gamecube game I've played, definetely top three.

Now, let's get to the LoZ franchise. I think this is the best game franchise ever, there is not one LoZ game out there(Phillips ones don't count!!) that is not good. So what do I think of OoT? Is it the best LoZ game ever? No.*gasp* In my humble and honest opinion Majora's Mask is the better game. I truly believe that Majora's Mask is the best LoZ game to date. The story was a darker one compared to the others, you could chnage into different characters with masks, and I thought the clock/timer was great. Before you guys attack me, let me ask you something? Why do you think OoT is better(for those of you who do)? Now, after you ask yourself that and start thinking about it, let me tell you why I think most people think it's better. I truly believe this is the main reason that people think it's better: Ocarina of Time came out first, it's as simple as that. Ocarina of Time broke so much ground and introduced so many new things first that Majora's Mask simply doesn't give you that, "new and innovative" feeling. Is this not true? Am I lying to you? I honestly don't think so. To me Majora's Mask had the better story, it was harder so it gave you more of a challenge and the different endings made it better for me. You could also go back and beat every dungeon and boss again if you wanted to but the mark that OoT left on the people was too great for people to not be biased and rate them equally. OoT was innovative, MM was not, MM had nothing new while OoT introduced a lot of things and the fact that it was the first 3-D LoZ game gave it even more of an advantage. You could argue against me and say I'm wrong but you can't change my view on this just like I can't change yours, I'm just trying to show you this and hopefully get you to admit that this is the reason OoT is seen as the better game. Not because of the story, not because of the length, not because of the difficulty but because of the innovation. If Majora's Mask had come out first then MM would be that game that everyone says is better. I think you get what I'm saying.

So what I'm trying to say is that innovation is the key to Nintendo's success with the Wii. Now, this isn't anything new, I've been saying that for a while now but this time I used some examples. XD Innovation can be anything from active cutscenes and a changed camera angle like in RE4 or a bunch of new things like in OoT(Z-targetting, time travel, etc.). To me a lot of this kind of innovation has already been...well...innovated so what's the next step in video game innovation? The way we play them which is what the Wii will try to do. Because of this we might see some games that are on the same level of greatness as OoT because of the innovation in controls that the Wii offers.

Edit: Okay I actually found this on an IGN review for Majora's Mask and it backs up my theory of this whole thing:

You might be wondering why we've decided to score the game a 9.9 when we clearly enjoy it just as much Ocarina of Time, a game we rated perfectly. The answer lies in innovation. Whereas Ocarina of Time pioneered everything from the z-targeting lock-on system to the usage of the Ocarina system for time travel purposes, Majora's Mask merely re-features them. Truly not a bad thing as the gameplay mechanics in Miyamoto's Zelda were top, but a little less jaw-dropping the second time around.

Last edited:
    Years
    Rozerade and some firefly pokemon have been revealed.
    I'm pooped, so I won't bother to post the link. they have another Pokemon thread about Roserade any ways.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I agree with you Samuri X. I think that many games were affected by this when they made the jump to 3D.

When they made the jump, game after game were hailed as the greatest game as all time (this has now died down, and it tends to alternate between OoT and FFVII). But when ever these games had a sequel they received lesser scores. Majora's Mask, Banjo-Tooie, Sunshine (I'm listing Nintendo games, because that's all I play, and all I know). They were all still fantastic games. The were just evolutions of their predecessors though. No longer revolutionary and innovative. They lacked that special magic that can be reproduced.

Anyway... What do we make of this:

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Finger clippings instead of the Wiimote and nunchuck. And what's that big yellow box?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's about time I got back on PC and got back in here.
    Pretty sad that we got so many members (both in the group and people that said they'd like to join) but no one posts. X_X

Triffy:
    https://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_16738.html
    The image. XD
    And since it's a DBZ game why not. I mean I'm not sure how they'll jump or fly but those finger clip things wouldn't be bad for a fighting game.

Samurai X: I agree with all that. The whole "This is the best game of all time" thing has taken off since 3D came out. This new game comes out, that new game comes out, and it's said to be the best of all time. And I do think most people have it worked down to a few games. OoT, RE4, Halo(2) and FFVII are said to be the best by most people. And most likely the next thing to hit the list will be LoZ:TP.
    The way I look at it, no game will ever hold the title of "Best Game Ever Made", everyone will say "Nah, ... was better." and saying "this is the best game" is only the oppion of the person saying it. I think SSBM is the best game of all time, but when SSBB comes out I bet I'll say "Man, SSBB is the best game I ever played".
    But yes, innovation is what makes a good game great most of the time. RE4 was new and different from the rest of the RE games. Halo was different and new then the rest of the other FSP games before it. And I do think it'll be the same with Wii. Sure a system is useless without games. But if that system changes the way of gaming and makes it feel brand new then everyone will want to play it. The Joystick got old and the D-Pad came out. When 3D came out it needed something more then a D-Pad so the analog sick came. Sure we're not going into 4D, but if Nitnendo changes the way of gaming again then it will set the standard and paves the road for other systems then they will have yet again made what makes Nintendo Nintendo.

Now is it just me or has took a turn for the worst for it's stuff? I mean sure people love the PS2. But now everything I see that has "Sony" on the name has it doen sized. At E3 06 when asked who came out on top most people said the Wii. GS's E3 poll had the Wii up at almost 50%. All polls saying "Do you want a Wii or PS3?" people pick a Wii. Polls saying "Would you pick a PSP or DS" and people go with the DS. GS had a poll about the PSP and it's movies, it had 4 choices and the top two that took the cut was "I down own a PSP" and "My PSP makes a great $250 dollar paperweight". GS's poll right now saying about Sony's $279.4 million profit their choice that tops the list is "Boo Sony! You're lucky your electronics division pulled your fat from the fire!". It's like people has turned on Sony...

And since that post (Samurai X's) paved the way for this I think it's fit to post it right after all that.
    https://arcanine-88.livejournal.com/16659.html
    Jake didn't think I typed up all, but I did it all (I think like 13 pages and 40,000 chars in MSWord, or somewhere along them lines because I added some after what I already typed up on my laptop).
    Most of it is my views on why the Wii will win, or how great the controller will be, and it's also got facts and also for the ones who says "It's not next gen". I think the best use for it is trying to get friends to know about the Wii and get one, or to find out what's on it.
    Yes I did put a lot of time into it, so if everyone doesn't say it's great I'll ban you from PC!!!! Ok I'm just kidding. XD

https://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2006/07/30/e3-cancelled/
    https://www.gamespot.com/news/6154897.html
    Well? E3 getting a downside so what does everyone think is going to happen to everyone that goes (as in game people)?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I swear I posted that image! O_o I'm sure of it. Anyway...I was question more the ugly yellow box that seems to be acting as the Wii's sensor.

As for E3. This image sums it up nicely. Lol

I will miss E3. In many ways it's better, but in many ways it's also worse. It was like Christmas for gamers every May. This "smaller, more intimate summer affair" probably won't give me the same feeling. But, I think it's better for the developers first off, especially since it'll be in July now. More time to polish up their games before show time. Always a plus.

I think we'll get more coverage, and faster (how many E3s has it been where we get news sites two weeks later making posts like "Here's another thing we missed"?)

I will miss the flashiness, it's grandness, it's pure spectacle. I don't think it'll ever be the same again. Coverage wise and game development wise, it's better - but it just doesn't look like it'll be as fun.

But I'm happy because there won't be anymore booth babes. They are useless eye candy and have nothing to do with gaming.

I think we could've made it cheaper, but still kept it in the convention centre and let the indie media attend (just keep out EBGames and GameSpot employees). I'm a little upset that the indie media got shortchanged. T_T;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Pretty sad that we got so many members (both in the group and people that said they'd like to join) but no one posts. X_X
    Probably because they don't really like it...they probably just like Nintendo and think it's cool but they don't understand what they're doing or why they're doing it. Kind of like someone who likes watching a sport but doesn't like playing it....kind of. XD

Good ummm....essay there Arcanine. XD You make some good points....I skipped some things like the facts about the Wii since I know that but I read your thoughts and stuff. I agree with you on everything there.

E3 really was a Christmas for gamers...now it's like a lesser Holiday....I don't know which one though. I think this is a good thing for the industry...maybe not for us gamers but it's better for us as a whole....developers and all. I agree with you Triforce on making it cheaper but still in a convention center... Overall I think it will benefit us but now I can't ever go...unless I become a part of the press...that will never happen though. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Samurai X, I know. I'm sad too. I had a shot of going through my Nintendo GameNews site once it launched and once I hit 18. But now I don't have any chance. T_T;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Triffy said:
    I swear I posted that image! O_o I'm sure of it. Anyway...I was question more the ugly yellow box that seems to be acting as the Wii's sensor.

As for E3. This image sums it up nicely. Lol

I will miss E3. In many ways it's better, but in many ways it's also worse. It was like Christmas for gamers every May. This "smaller, more intimate summer affair" probably won't give me the same feeling. But, I think it's better for the developers first off, especially since it'll be in July now. More time to polish up their games before show time. Always a plus.

I think we'll get more coverage, and faster (how many E3s has it been where we get news sites two weeks later making posts like "Here's another thing we missed"?)

I will miss the flashiness, it's grandness, it's pure spectacle. I don't think it'll ever be the same again. Coverage wise and game development wise, it's better - but it just doesn't look like it'll be as fun.

But I'm happy because there won't be anymore booth babes. They are useless eye candy and have nothing to do with gaming.

I think we could've made it cheaper, but still kept it in the convention centre and let the indie media attend (just keep out EBGames and GameSpot employees). I'm a little upset that the indie media got shortchanged. T_T;
    You did post the image, but you posted the page in IMG tags and not the image. So that's why it didn't show up (I got that link from your post). XD
    I do agree that's a fugly looking thing, and it might replace the sensor bar for that game. If it does then they really really need to change the look and size of that thing...

That image is really funny. A nice flash back there to StarWars. XD

Maybe it will be better. But I don't really see how the two weeks later thing is going to stop. The main thing behind E3 new updates after E3 is going over videos, thoughts and stuff from the vids. And people having to wait in line for like forever to play a game. About the only way to kill that is to cut back on the vids and only let so many people go in at E3. I remember GS and G4 saying people were waiting hours (if I remember right it was 4, but I'm not all that sure) in line to play games like LoZ: TP, Red Steel, Super Mario, Wii Sports and others. The only way to kill them lines is to have let people go to E3. Or better yet, have E3 open to the public. Have the press conferences, and then after that the 3 days open to places like G4, IGN, GameSpot and hard core people that'll play the money to get in. And then after them 3 days open it up to the public for a for days. That way smaller sites won't have to pay to get in and the lines and stuff will likely be way smaller for the larger sites so they won't have the lag time in getting stuff up.

And them poor booth babes will have no more money..... XD
    But yea, they are useless, they don't even know what the name of the game they're trying to promote. They least they could do is get some people in there that plays game.

Samurai Guy said:
    Probably because they don't really like it...they probably just like Nintendo and think it's cool but they don't understand what they're doing or why they're doing it. Kind of like someone who likes watching a sport but doesn't like playing it....kind of. XD

Good ummm....essay there Arcanine. XD You make some good points....I skipped some things like the facts about the Wii since I know that but I read your thoughts and stuff. I agree with you on everything there.

E3 really was a Christmas for gamers...now it's like a lesser Holiday....I don't know which one though. I think this is a good thing for the industry...maybe not for us gamers but it's better for us as a whole....developers and all. I agree with you Triforce on making it cheaper but still in a convention center... Overall I think it will benefit us but now I can't ever go...unless I become a part of the press...that will never happen though. XD
    Oh that's your new name. XD

It's not because they don' like the NFC. It's because they don't like me, no one likes me!!! XD

Yea I know you agree with everything. We pretty much agree on everything when it comes to Nintendo. XD

Like I said in the E3 thread in OG, if we still get the press conference stuff, and if we still get all the news like we did in the years past then it won't hurt me. I don't read/watch E3 stuff to know about the big Gundam statue, or how Sony had 50 big screen TVs to make one big one (or was it Microsoft...), or how the food was really bad and the bathrooms were worse.
    It's all for the games and game news. If everyone was standing on a sidewalk and Satoru Iwata and Reggie had to stand on a wooden fruit boxes telling what was new, and they had solar powered game stations. If all that was going on I wouldn't care... Infact I'd like it...
    "In the gaming news! Today we had both Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime standing on wooden crates going on about a "Wii". They were removed from the public for disorderly conduct, and some people in the crowd was also taken off to jail.
    In other news some teens set a cat on fire and it ran into the Sony HQ where it (the HQ) cought on fire and burned down."
    XD
    Like I said, as long as I get the gaming news I'm ok.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    If the big pieces of information aren't shown at GC then Nintendo better bring SpaceWorld back. Best Buy won't start reservations for the Wii or Twilight Princess until they have a release date. I'd like to reserve things earlier than a week before they come out.

Back