• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    They say that with every game. They would say Pong is this year's greatest game if it would sell a lot. XD

Pong was actually one of the best games ever, since they're were barely any anyways. It was the first game ever.

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    Pong was actually one of the best games ever, since they're were barely any anyways. It was the first game ever.

Virtually, yeah. (once again, another joke, but this one was MUCH worse)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    I know, but that was back when there was no other games. And that was the best thing since... well it was just a hit back then. XD
    But now days Pong wouldn't sell that well.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I know, but that was back when there was no other games. And that was the best thing since... well it was just a hit back then. XD
    But now days Pong wouldn't sell that well.

Oh, I didn't know they still sold Pong, I thought you meant in these days...

Wind_Guardian said:
    SO when does nintendo set up the Wi-fi hotspost so we can play online on the DS? Not that there are any games out for it yet, but you know once its out, they will follow.

I think DS Online comes out in December 2005. I have no idea what Wi-Fis and that other stuff you said are.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wireless Fidelity

It's a wireless internt~ You can have it in your house and everything, just need a router and a broadband connection :)

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    SONOFA......oh well, doesn't matter. I put the meaning of Fidelity in there too though.

(PS. The range of Wi-Fi is about 100-200 feet, depending on the type)

Last edited:

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    What's the point of digging the hole and filling it in? Get people off your back? If you mean that you want people off your back then simply make an elaborate scheme dressing up and giving them some phoney prize and telling them they have to climb to the top of a mountain to get it, yeah, that'd work. :P

(PS. is it just me, or we astray from the real topic? Methinks we need Nintendo to release some more info on the Rev. to kick this thread back into gear. Not like that is going to happen anytime soon though.)

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The last thing I heard on the Rev (as in not something someone came up with) was that Donkey Kong was going to be on the Rev with it's own game.
    But I also want to see the controller. I wan't to see Nintendo's bright idea with the controller. That or at least show a screen shot of how a game looks on the Rev.
    I think too many rumors about the Rev and the Rev's controller is going around. It's really going to kill the real thing, everyone is going to have their hopes up and when it really comes out everyone is going to be let down.
    I'm a member on the GameSpot forums, the Revolution forum has 33,000 posts, the 360's forum has 46,000 and the PS3 forum has 26,000. Almost nothing on the Rev is out, but why does it have 7K more threads then the PS3 forum? Because tons of rumors are going around and people going "It would be great if it had this or that".
    Nintendo should just send it out and show everyone what's it going to have, because before long this rumor stuff is going to over shadow the real thing. O_o

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    The last thing I heard on the Rev (as in not something someone came up with) was that Donkey Kong was going to be on the Rev with it's own game.
    But I also want to see the controller. I wan't to see Nintendo's bright idea with the controller. That or at least show a screen shot of how a game looks on the Rev.
    I think too many rumors about the Rev and the Rev's controller is going around. It's really going to kill the real thing, everyone is going to have their hopes up and when it really comes out everyone is going to be let down.
    I'm a member on the GameSpot forums, the Revolution forum has 33,000 posts, the 360's forum has 46,000 and the PS3 forum has 26,000. Almost nothing on the Rev is out, but why does it have 7K more threads then the PS3 forum? Because tons of rumors are going around and people going "It would be great if it had this or that".
    Nintendo should just send it out and show everyone what's it going to have, because before long this rumor stuff is going to over shadow the real thing. O_o

Well, the GC's controllers sucked! I have 12 or 13 controllers, and only like 2 work. I don't damage them, they are just retarted, and my freaking memory was deleted too.

Maybe if Nintendo wasn't so lazy to build a better controller, people would actually like them. But they just do that because no one ever talks about controllers, and they get money! Those stupid mother fu... I'm sorry, but I cannot forgive what they did to me.

I am a member at GameSpot, (I think I actually got here from GameSpot.) but I don't know how to post in the threads, because I dunno. I think I might've, but I forgot, it's probably because they are way to confusing.

fire_phoenix said:
    What's the point of digging the hole and filling it in? Get people off your back? If you mean that you want people off your back then simply make an elaborate scheme dressing up and giving them some phoney prize and telling them they have to climb to the top of a mountain to get it, yeah, that'd work. :P

(PS. is it just me, or we astray from the real topic? Methinks we need Nintendo to release some more info on the Rev. to kick this thread back into gear. Not like that is going to happen anytime soon though.)

Huh? No, he meant like if there are objects in the way, will they be able to play online. I don't really know. I'll come back to you later, but I damaged my hand writing that one thing about I forgot.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    fire_phoenix said:
    What's the point of digging the hole and filling it in?
    cause he's garrett - no further explanation needed.

Arcanine said:
    yeah, i feel the same way. if they don't give us something new, the expectations escalated by the rumors will be set so high that many people may get disappointed. this coudl potentially get out of hand, and a great idea by Nintendo could potentially lose them a lot of money if they don't put the caps on the rumors (some of which are just getting plain ridiculous).

deathscape said:
    Well, the GC's controllers sucked!
    wow. i have never had a problem with the GCN's controllers. In fact, they have been my favs, and the Wavebird is the only wireless controller that actually works (unlike the XBox and PS2, which even the owners say the wireless controllers for them suck and never work).

deathscape said:
    Maybe if Nintendo wasn't so lazy to build a better controller, people would actually like them. But they just do that because no one ever talks about controllers, and they get money! Those stupid mother fu... I'm sorry, but I cannot forgive what they did to me.
    that is personal experience. most people that i know have had a perfect experience with teh GCN's controller, and i doubt that Nintendo is lazy. i love their controllers, as do millions of people.

Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    cause he's garrett - no further explanation needed.

Why dont u go spill some more water at Frish's big boy.

Anyways, isnt there supposed to be another handheld coming out to be compatible w/ the revolution, or is that just the DS, cuz i have heard a few things. And just checking, but they arent going to do something stupid like "revive 2d games" w/ the rev. liek they are supposedly doing with the DS, are they?

Back