• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    Wind_Guardian said:
    And just checking, but they arent going to do something stupid like "revive 2d games" w/ the rev. liek they are supposedly doing with the DS, are they?

Don't forget that some games are MEANT to be 2D........ 3D space invaders anyone? hehe (not that they'd release spacies)

Last I checked the Rev. only had 15 games in the list.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, what you're talking about is the Game Boy Evolution, which will be an advanced portable game system capable of playing GCN games, as well as its own games. and its supposed to connect wirelessly to the Revolution. at least that is what rumor has it.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    yeah, what you're talking about is the Game Boy Evolution, which will be an advanced portable game system capable of playing GCN games, as well as its own games. and its supposed to connect wirelessly to the Revolution. at least that is what rumor has it.

That sucks, now the GCN is a pointless system.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    GCN is a rellay great system. And the GBE rumor isn't true Nintendo would've shown it at the E3...especially the connectivaty rumor: the DS is the only thing to connect to the Rev.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    TheAbsol said:
    GCN is a rellay great system. And the GBE rumor isn't true Nintendo would've shown it at the E3...especially the connectivaty rumor: the DS is the only thing to connect to the Rev.
    thats because an official model hasn't been made.....its still in the idea stage, but it has been confirmed by nintendo. go and search for yourself.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome to the club Happy Pikachu =D Hope you enjoy your time here!

:sean: Katsuro

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    Well, the GC's controllers sucked! I have 12 or 13 controllers, and only like 2 work. I don't damage them, they are just retarted, and my freaking memory was deleted too.
    Well I wouldn't say they sucked. I have had to buy a new GC controller, but that was because I got ticked off at StarFox Adventures. I jerked the controller out of the port and then throwed it on the floor really hard, so that broke the analog stick (yea I have a bad temper XD). Other then that I've never had anything wrong with any Nintendo controller.
    And you said that your memory card was an off brand card. So you can't blame Nintendo for that.

DeathScape said:
    Maybe if Nintendo wasn't so lazy to build a better controller, people would actually like them. But they just do that because no one ever talks about controllers, and they get money! Those stupid mother fu... I'm sorry, but I cannot forgive what they did to me.
    If no one talks about the controllers then what is being talked about with the Nintendo Revolution right now? The big thing going around is the controller. There is more talk about that then the games, the graphics, even the Revolution itself.

Dark Penguin said:
    yeah, i feel the same way. if they don't give us something new, the expectations escalated by the rumors will be set so high that many people may get disappointed. this coudl potentially get out of hand, and a great idea by Nintendo could potentially lose them a lot of money if they don't put the caps on the rumors (some of which are just getting plain ridiculous).
    Well it would be best if they could put a stop to it. But you got forums/message boards out there and tons and tons of sites, they can't stop them all. There isn't anything with rumors and saying it would be great to have ... on the controller. But some times it's taken way too far and like you said some rumors are way out in left field and is just ridiculous to think (like on GS people are still yapping about the controller having a screen or making fake controllers to have a screen and so on).

Dark Penguin said:
    I think being able to play GC games is a sweet idea. But you'll have the Revolution that will also be able to play GC games (for me I like the idea of being able to put downloaded games to the GBE, the ones that you downloaded from the Rev. I hope they could do something like that).

DeathScape said:
    That sucks, now the GCN is a pointless system.
    Maybe, maybe not. But it's no different then the Revolution playing GC games.

happypikachu said:
    May I join please? I'm the official president of the Gamecube Fan Club.
    Yea you can join happypikachu, welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club. And thanks for joining.

And moving on. XD

https://www.axess.com/twilight/console/
    That site tells about the history of the controllers, and where this one goes back and so on. So check that out and see where most of the controllers came from.

Ok well some of you may or may not have seen this. But I thought it would be something to talk about.
    NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

The Nintendo Game Cube Controller

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

The XBox 360 Controller

Now everyone should take a good hard look at both of them controllers and try to tell me Microsoft isn't falling asleep on their controller design department. That or them people has been asleep for the past 2 or 3 years and haven't seen the GC. The D-Pad is in the same place, the analog sticks is in the same place, the "A", "B", "X", "Y" buttons are exactly in the same spots as the SENS ones (I might add the buttons on the SNES are "A", "B", "X", and "Y"). I'm not putting down Microsoft or anything, but can't they think of their own controller design? But then again if they would have moved the other stick down and put the D-Pad up it would look like the PS/2 controller.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 7, 2005
    I really like to join this Nintendo fan club alot, my favorite nintendo characters are Mario, Metroid, Kirby, and my most favorite nintendo character is Ash from Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Micrsoft = unoriginal -.-;

See how Nintendo will be producing a COMPLETELY ORIGNINAL new revolution controller, while MS can just copy the CGN >.>;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I want to have more pokemon >.>;

Also it'd be nice if they'd include some other Nintendo characters, like Birdie....Ings...Tingle...etc

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    What is the deal with the placement of the analog sticks on that Xbox controller? That is just messed up.
    You mean how it looks just like the GC controller?

happypikachu said:
    Maybe the downloads for old games will be just a few cents, like 5 or 10 cents. Maybe even a penny!XD We'll just have to find out in Q1 or Q2 next year.
    I wish, then I would be able to download all the Nintendo games. XD
    But it shouldn't cost all that much, no more then 5 bucks each. Nintendo is really good on having low prices.

Black Blaze said:
    I really like to join this Nintendo fan club alot, my favorite nintendo characters are Mario, Metroid, Kirby, and my most favorite nintendo character is Ash from Pokemon.
    Yes Black Blaze you can join the club. Welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club and thanks for joining.

Katsuro said:
    Micrsoft = unoriginal -.-;

See how Nintendo will be producing a COMPLETELY ORIGNINAL new revolution controller, while MS can just copy the CGN >.>;
    Well we really don't know how "new" the Rev controller will be. About all we know is it will be wireless and you can play NES, SNES, N64 and Rev games with it.

happypikachu said:
    Ok, who do you want to have in SSBR(Super Smash Bros Revolution)?
    I can't wait for the SSB game on the Rev. I hope it has all the characters from SSBM, and I wish it would have a few more Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, Mario, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, and others I can't think of right now. XD

Years
    ..well $5 a game isnt exactly what i would call cheap.. but it could be worse, so i hope ur right, andy XD.
    any way, dp, theres been no announcement in any nintendo powerz about the "game boy evolution", but i could be wrong. I also heard a rumor that the reason the DS wasnt called gameboy DS was cause they got in trouble for calling it game boy cuz it was sexist... but that sounds wacky, so I dont no.
    ...btw, sorry for randomly bringing up what ppl say, but i do not no how to double-quote.XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm going to assume that the Revolution's control will be unique :P

:sean: Katsuro

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think Nintendo better make this good or the Revolution is gonna fail -.-;

BTW- Did anyone hear that the DS is totally OWNING the PSP? XD

SaVaGeBloW

StarySky
    Years
    I join this club, I guess. *changes sig*

katsuro said:
    I think Nintendo better make this good or the Revolution is gonna fail -.-;

BTW- Did anyone hear that the DS is totally OWNING the PSP? XD

What do you mean by DS is totally OWNING the PSP?

Back