• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The DS has TONS more sale than the PSP does ^^

It's heartening really =D [BTW- I'm a huge Shaman King fan]

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    You know, the people working on the Revolution better keep it the way it is. If they don't, I will really be steamed off.

Here are the game i would want to download on the Rev when it comes out(I hope it doesn't cost too much XD).

Super Mario Bros. 2(NES)

Super Mario World(SNES)

F-Zero(SNES)

Pokemon Snap(N64)

Kirby 64(N64(duh!))

Mario Tennis(N64)

That's all I have for now. I look up on some more games later on that I can think of.

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    The DS has TONS more sale than the PSP does ^^

One reason being that I can truly believe this is that A. I think DS is cheaper and B. PSP doesn't come out until September 1st over here in Australia. (now THAT'S a delay, but it says a lot about the PSP's popularity. If it were more popular it would be sooner)

happypikachu said:
    Kirby 64(N64(duh!))

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there 2 KIRBY GAMES on N64?

On another note, I have an awesome idea for the Rev. . . . . . . . changeable case! If you get bored of one colour simply get a new colour and change it over.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kinda like an XBox 360 faceplate, except more extensive =D

And I'd like to buy some old Japan-only Famicon games x3 Hope those'll be in the catalogue too!

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    fire_phoenix said:
    One reason being that I can truly believe this is that A. I think DS is cheaper and B. PSP doesn't come out until September 1st over here in Australia. (now THAT'S a delay, but it says a lot about the PSP's popularity. If it were more popular it would be sooner)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there 2 KIRBY GAMES on N64?

On another note, I have an awesome idea for the Rev. . . . . . . . changeable case! If you get bored of one colour simply get a new colour and change it over.
    Check this site I found. And when I mean Kirby games, I mean only Kirby characters in that game. www.kirbykirbykirby.com

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    and then they put Air Ride on the GCN, so we still got it >.>;

DP- I have it too =D

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Is Kirby Air Ride any good? I don't really like racing games, considering you're just basically doing the same over and over again, except just on different courses.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Let's just say Air Ride is made for 8 year olds xD

A is the only button you'll ever push, and your warpstar goes automatically. Basically, it'll finish the race even if you're not drving x.x'

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Wind_Guardian said:
    ..well $5 a game isnt exactly what i would call cheap.. but it could be worse, so i hope ur right, andy XD.
    Ok how about 3 games for 5 dollars *remembers the dominos commercials*. XD
    Maybe we'll get them around a dollar for each game.

Katsuro said:
    I'm going to assume that the Revolution's control will be unique :P

:sean: Katsuro
    I hope it is, not some rip off of an older controller (I can see the Sony and Microsoft fan boys/girls eating Nintendo alive for that).

Katsuro said:
    I think Nintendo better make this good or the Revolution is gonna fail -.-;

BTW- Did anyone hear that the DS is totally OWNING the PSP? XD
    It'll do good. XD
    And yea the DS has been outselling the PSP and the PS2 the past few months.

yoh said:
    I join this club, I guess. *changes sig*
    Welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club yoh, thanks for joining.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's 3 medium pizzas for $5 each! I remember the Trump commercial XD It's so stupid -.-;

But anyways, I agree with you on the old controller. But at this point, we've got a boomerang and an updated version of the old XBox controller mixed with the GCN's. Not boding well xD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well Nintendo isn't always been 3rd. I mean the GBA is the highest selling system out there. Nintendo has been 1st or 2nd on the best selling games for 3 or 4 months now. And the DS is out selling any other system out there. So I wouldn't say Nintendo is 3rd. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I meant with the main Consoles. Should've been more specific xD

But yes, I'm way proud of how the DS and GBA are doing xD

Years
    I have a feeling that once the revolution comes out, you will have nothing to fear, katsuro XD.

But at my school last year, we had this thing we watched at lunch called "channel one" and one day they talked about sony developing VR, where you can actually see, hear, and smell whats going on around you, taste and feel as well. Supposedly the way they use it can allow blind people to see it and deaf people to hear it, cuz it connects to your brain somehow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    They have the technology to let the blind see already~

It's in its BETA stage though =/ It's pretty amazing.

Back