• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Hey, I got 99 jiggies for the first Banjo Kazooie now.

And I got 55 for Banjo Tooie, and beat the three rounds of the trivia, it was so easy, I need 70 for the last boss.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Manectric_chief said:
    sort of, that's where I left, anyway, so what do you think?
    Hmm what do I think about the upcoming SSB game on the Rev?

Ok, what I think is that it is gonna be awesome like Melee, plus there will be an online feature for it too, which means I could kick everyone from around the world with Link XD.. Just kidding.

Anyway, what I would like to see, is alot more characters like you said, maybe Dark Samus and Dark Link, that would be awesome.. I am not too fussed about Rukario because Mewtwo wasn't exactly as strong as he could have been in SSBM, just like all the other Pokemon charaters in the game.. the game will definately have all the character from the previous game as SSBM did have to SSB, they will probably either make them characters you can pick from straight away or they will make some oof them hidden, so that you have to unlock them... They could also put Crystal from Starfox in there, being as she is a new exclusive character from the Starfox games on the Gamecube. Well being as they had loads in SSBM, I guess Pokemon would be a good choice as characters being as they are kinda running short on them.. they could add some more Fire Emblem characters maybe?

Hmm now we get onto game modes.. I think they should keep all the previous ones, and maybe make the story a little longer and add some new ones.. I have no ideas XD. But it would be nice to have more game modes XD. They could also add alot more trophies o_o.. as if there wasn't enough already, but they could easily add more being as there is gonna be alot more Pokemon and stuff XD.

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    Wind_Guardian said:
    I just want them to add kratos to it XD

But for the revolution in general, i think itd be cool if they made it so you could go online any time u play nething to look up codes or a walkthrough or whatever
    I assume they won't do that. If Nintendo did, they would be sued by Bill Gates and Nintendo would be no more(after all, Bill Gates is the richest man in the world today).

Stevo-kun

Years
    How the hell could Bill Gates sew Nintendo for them using Kratos?.. he isn't even in an XBOX game.. so he has no right to sew him.. but I doubt that would happen being as in Japan, ToS is on the PS2 aswell and NOT on the XBOX

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    no, he's saying they would be sued for letting the Revolution go online. That is not true. The revolution may in fact be able to browse the internet, it would just use its own custom browser. Bill Gates doesn't own the internet (thank god).

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yes they are, it would be downright stupid if they let one and not the other.. not like Microsoft can stop them anyway

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Internet Eternity

Bill Gates cannot sue anyone for providing Internet capabilities for their games. It's not like the idea is patented or anything.

I hope the next SSB has better designed Pokemon characters. Mew-Two was poorly designed.

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    they could add some more Fire Emblem characters maybe?

:shocked: BRILLIANT! That'd be awesome.

Here's an interesting idea (but I see a couple of flaws in the idea), you should be able to connect to the internet and download patches to add new characters and modes and fix glitches (one flaw here is the fact that the CDs aren't re-writable, but there might be a way to simply plug in the memory card and it automatically patches it in)

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    :shocked: BRILLIANT! That'd be awesome.

Here's an interesting idea (but I see a couple of flaws in the idea), you should be able to connect to the internet and download patches to add new characters and modes and fix glitches (one flaw here is the fact that the CDs aren't re-writable, but there might be a way to simply plug in the memory card and it automatically patches it in)
    Yeah that is an interesting idea, but like you said it has that flaw, hmm patches in the memory card?.. is that even possible?. Doesn't sound it to me.. you mean patches like PC games tend to have?.. It does sound possible, but not by putting it in the memory card.. maybe adding something on to the Rev? *shrugs*

Program ZERO said:
    I hope the next SSB has better designed Pokemon characters. Mew-Two was poorly designed.
    I have to agree with you there on Mewtwo being badly designed, he should have been stronger than he was, he was rather weak, I expected him to be stronger when I faced him.

Yeah I want them to design them all better because for me, every Pokemon chearacter on the game was rather weak and pathetic. But meh XD.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Pikachu ROCKED!

Really strong thunder attack, coupled with lighting agility...pikachu could be one of the most formidable characters in the game.

Althought Jigglypuff's usefulness evades me >_>;

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Yeah that is an interesting idea, but like you said it has that flaw, hmm patches in the memory card?.. is that even possible?. Doesn't sound it to me.. you mean patches like PC games tend to have?.. It does sound possible, but not by putting it in the memory card.. maybe adding something on to the Rev? *shrugs*

I think it may be possible if we use a hard-drive to store the patches in (unless they use re-writeable CDs, but CDs DO have size limitations, and this could be a problem for their larger games and larger patches). I doubt it would happen this generation of console gaming though, but at the rate we're moving at, I look forward to seeing it in the generation afterwards. :D I get the feeling that Microsoft may be the first to put this into a console seeing as they've been doing it on PC for years. You could always dream of the possiblity that we DO beat them though, maybe it hasn't been thought of yet?

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well I really doubt that they are going to make the disks re-writable because they wouldn't want you messing with the game.. maybe you could just somehow download them and it transfers them to the disk.. or like F-Zero GX, you plug your memory card in somehow, maybe plug something into your comp?.. and it and it unlocks the hidden data if you have completed the game?,, F-Zer GX is awesome, does anyone know if there is an F-Zero game lined up to be made for the Rev?.. I haven't seen anything about one and I do want to see one XD. It would be awesome to see an online F-Zero game o.o

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Topic

I'm sure all of you have heard of Zelda's delay. It's been delayed until 2006. According to Nintendo, it was to add some extra stuff. What do you guys think?

And for RareWare fans, I've heard of people being able to e-mail RareWare and send opinions on what games to work on for the DS. If you'd like to e-mail them, you can at [email protected] and title your subject Handheld Pantsboard, mmmm

Back