• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    renagadez said:
    Thanks alot for the info,but I hope *fingers crossed* the nintendo revolution will be the top selling system for awhile because the nintendo gamecube was lacking in sales.
    I just cant wait till next year,I wish all you guys get the NR. Thanks for letting me join Arcanine,How did you react to getting your gamecube for the first time?(if you have one)
    Well the GameCube's sells wasn't all that far off from the X-Box's sells. So it might not have been the best selling system, but I think it held it's ground good enough.
    I hope all of us get the Rev and have it online. I'm sure all of us will have tons of fun battling and playing with each other. That's a really big thing to me, being able to play online with other members of PC and this club.

You're welcome, any fan of Nintendo is welcome to the club.
    I got my GC 4 days after it came out (so I think it was sooner then most people). I waited till Christmas to open it since I didn't want to pay for it, and when I first got the GC I didn't have a game for it (SSBM wasn't out till a month after the GC came out). My first reaction to getting the GC was shocked, I mean it was a new game system. But my first reaction to a GC game was "WOW!!!". I didn't own a PS2 at the time and I never seen such great graphics as I saw on the opening of SSBM. It blew me away (I still think it's great graphics), ever since then I been a big fan of the GC.

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    I haven't said much for a few days, but just something a little random so you know I'm still alive.

Arcanine said:
    I'm sure all of us will have tons of fun battling and playing with each other.

Teenagers NEVER use the word play, we "game" or "engage in physical activity" (the second one doesn't work for this, so we GAME)

Blazin Espio said:
    Imagine if the revoloutions controller was a mind control you use your mind that would be a revoloution (i suck at this huh)

The technology already exists, they implant a microchip into your brain and you can control your computer with your mind. It's mostly for people that have disabilities and still be able to use their computer and can go beyond this, it could make paraplegics use their legs again and even give quadriplegics back their life by means of mechanical body parts.

Last edited:

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    Teenagers NEVER use the word play, we "game" or "engage in physical activity" (the second one doesn't work for this, so we GAME)

not to flame or anything,but that sounds pretty immature.

btw,when I first got my gamecube it was in early feburary,I know thats
    alittle late but it was like a few months after it first came out.My first game was luigi's mansion...I wish they made a sequal,anyone played this game?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    fire_phoenix said:
    I'm 16 (17 in a few months) and I use "Play" all the time. XD

fire_phoenix said:
    The technology already exists, they implant a microchip into your brain and you can control your computer with your mind.
    O_O why do I get the feeling that would hurt. XD

renagadez said:
    btw,when I first got my gamecube it was in early feburary,I know thats
    alittle late but it was like a few months after it first came out.My first game was luigi's mansion...I wish they made a sequal,anyone played this game?
    Luigi's Mansion was ok at first (I rented it). But by the end it was sort of boring (I beat it three times before the 5 days were up). I guess it was ok for a starting game (a starting game for the GC), but it's not really a game I would spend $50 dollars on. To me Super Mario Sunshine was better.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Arcanine said:
    Well you don't really need two screens with a touch screen. But I guess it helps.

And the PSP wouldn't have a touch screen. But I think it would be nice to see all them hard core PSP fans (that hate the DS) go "OH MY, this touch screen is a great idea". XD

11 more days till the Tokyo Game Show.

You don't get what I'm saying Andy :P If they added a TOUCH SCREEN to the REVOLUTION'S controller...it'd be a SCREEN. But you're watching the real action on your television SCREEN. So, it'd add up to two screens XD

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    Im not replying to much am I??? Well luigi's mansion was nothing compared to Super mario sunshine,but come on you gotta love the green plumber."

Super mario sunshine got me really mad becuase you coudlnt get a green yoshi :\ but the graphics blew me away....aw thanks arcanine the delfino island theme is stuck In my head again!!!! :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    You don't get what I'm saying Andy :P If they added a TOUCH SCREEN to the REVOLUTION'S controller...it'd be a SCREEN. But you're watching the real action on your television SCREEN. So, it'd add up to two screens XD
    Yea I forgot about that. XD
    Oh well I guess a touch screen controller would suck. I just hope the controller itself doesn't suck. XD

renagadez said:
    Im not replying to much am I??? Well luigi's mansion was nothing compared to Super mario sunshine,but come on you gotta love the green plumber."
    G-Man (I have no idea why I call Luigi G-Man, I guess because the G stands for green. But I just like calling him that XD) used to be my best on SSB. And would be my best on SSBM if his up-B didn't suck big time. XD
    But on almost every game I play I pick Luigi over everyone else.

And you're replying enough, there isn't any set number of posts you got to post. XD

renagadez said:
    Super mario sunshine got me really mad becuase you coudlnt get a green yoshi :\ but the graphics blew me away....aw thanks arcanine the delfino island theme is stuck In my head again!!!! :P
    SMS got me mad on something. But I have no clue on what it was. XD

Ok here is a topic. What game ticked you off the most. The game that just pissed you off and you just didn't like one bit (I'm not talking about the game itself, I'm talking about something in the game that made you so mad).

For me it was StarFox Adventures. Something in that game pissed me off (I think it was the C-Stick, it was messed up and was moving around and around and around when I was playing) so much that I jerked the controller out hit the bed with it and then throwed it on the floor really hard. Hard enough for me to mess it up and had to buy a new one.
    I'm sure none of you have done anything that bad before. XD

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    Hey, don't go crazy on what I said earlier. I was only joking. I suppose it IS difficult to tell whether somebody is joking or not on the internet though.

Arcanine said:
    Ok here is a topic. What game ticked you off the most. The game that just pissed you off and you just didn't like one bit (I'm not talking about the game itself, I'm talking about something in the game that made you so mad).

Now THAT'S a question. I haven't played any games recently to really be able to think of anything. Although it was kind of annoying when my Tetris game wouldn't let me score any higher. Hahaha, the scoreboard was stretched to its limits (this happened many years ago, back in GBC days on a GBO game). But there really isn't any game I CAN THINK OF that really ticked me off in such a way.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    You know what the sad thing is? I have never every played Tetris. I've played other games like that but I have never played Tetris. XD

Well ToysRUs.com has done up a page on the Revolution it's nothing new. But at least they got a page up (they used to only have the 360). They do have a line in there that says "is rumored to be available in March 2006", sadly I don't think that's true.

I'm thinking about doing up some small FreeWebs (yes yes I know, it sucks but don't you webmasters and stuff think about that XD) on the Rev. Pics and info and facts and all that other stuff.

I must say, this is the sweetest looking GBM I've seen. Almost makes me want to get one (almost XD).
    NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

4 more days till the Tokyo Game Show. And this better not be the last post till then. XD

Years
    fu fu fu fu fu
    XD
    teh sweet XD though some dudes in the uk designed some for teh offical ninty mag in the uk

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    GBM <33

It's teh smexiness, but, I already have an SP ~.~; Originally I had a regular GBA, but then I sold it to get the SP. Not selling my SP to get teh Micro. No way :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I was watching G4 today and they said they were going to be at the Tokyo Game Show and will be showing the 27th of Sep (it's not going to be live, because if it was then we would all be in the bed XD). Now what I'm wondering is if the TGS is the 16th or the 27th. O_o

fire_phoenix

Phoenix Breeder
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I was watching G4 today and they said they were going to be at the Tokyo Game Show and will be showing the 27th of Sep (it's not going to be live, because if it was then we would all be in the bed XD).

I wouldn't say ALL of us would be in bed, some people live in places with timezones quite similar to that of Tokyo (ie. me, I'm only half an hour ahead of them).

Not that that matters anyway, nothing I say lately matters. My world is imploding, but it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    Paul to the rescue!

It's teh 16th, 17th, and 18th ^^
    Ok, I hope you're right Paul. Because if you're not it's the end of the road. XD

I don't think I could last to the 27th if Nintendo was going to let out the controller at the TGS.

fire_phoenix said:
    I wouldn't say ALL of us would be in bed, some people live in places with timezones quite similar to that of Tokyo (ie. me, I'm only half an hour ahead of them).

Not that that matters anyway, nothing I say lately matters. My world is imploding, but it doesn't matter.
    Ok here is the plan, you fly over to Tokyo and go to the TGS and get lots of info on games and stuff and come back and tell us about it. XD

That's not true, you bring up lots of good topics and ideas.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Hey can I join I'm like the ambassador of Nintendo in Newquay (down in cornwall) Have HAD almost all the systems bu I had to sell them to get a gamecube!! (I had no money and I was desperate to get one on release!) I also have all the handhelds which I kept hold of and a pretty priceless virtual boy!! :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The Green Smeargle said:
    Hey can I join I'm like the ambassador of Nintendo in Newquay (down in cornwall) Have HAD almost all the systems bu I had to sell them to get a gamecube!! (I had no money and I was desperate to get one on release!) I also have all the handhelds which I kept hold of and a pretty priceless virtual boy!! :D
    Yea you can join. Any fan of Nintendo is welcome to the Nintendo club. Welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club.

For the ones that were talking about "Baten Kaitos" a few pages back. Namco just said they are making a Baten Kaitos II.
    GameSpot page on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *hugs Google Translate* The Japanese are much more informed on what's happening~

You should really try BK o.o; It's a fun game =D At least rent it ;D

Back