• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Shenlong said:
    Hey I'm just asking, what is the difference between Pokemon Coliseum and XD?
    Both are RPGs, both you snag Pokemon, both you pick up on some rare Pokemon. The differences in them is like sitting Fire Red and Sapphire together. Both on the GBA, but both different.
    But since I don't own XD I can't tell all that much about it.

Triffy said:
    If the big pieces of information aren't shown at GC then Nintendo better bring SpaceWorld back. Best Buy won't start reservations for the Wii or Twilight Princess until they have a release date. I'd like to reserve things earlier than a week before they come out.
    Same here. As soon as I get a date on the Wii I'll likely be going down to the EBGames and pre-order the Wii and a bunch of games. I'm sure some places are already taking pre-orders, but I for one am going to wait till I have a date set in stone.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I want to place a pre-order too...but if I don't I think I'll still get one anyway at my local Wal-mart, I'm going to check early to see if a lot of people are camping out for it...if there is then I'm gonna have to camp. XD I've never camped out before...I'm a newbie, when the Gamecube came out there was a lot of people camped out so I didn't because I thought there wouldn't be enough, I came back in the morning and there was one GC left....it was all mine. My town is actually quite a gaming place...I remember on the 360 launch I was playing Mario Kart DS with the camped out people. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • That reminds me of when both the XBox and 360 came out. I don't know how it happened but I was there at the same Wal-Mart the day before (day before as in it was a few hours away from 12:01 the day of the sell) both the XBox and 360 went on sell. If I wanted I could have got one that day (it's just luck...). XD

I don't know how long this will last (both this number and the poll) but I thought this was really really funny.
    https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Arcanine_PC/gowpoll.gif

Even in a PS3 poll the Wii takes the cake. XD

https://thewiire.com/news/389/1/Mortal_Kombat_Armageddon_to_Strike_Wii
    https://thewiire.com/news/396/1/Ubisoft_7_Launch_Titles_Names
    https://thewiire.com/news/394/1/Ubisoft_Midway_Reveal_More_Titles_in_Development

How come all the developers love the Wii? XD

https://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/TheStreet/NintendoHitsTheNextLevel.aspx
    Funny, not only because it's all true, but because it's on a Microsoft site. XD

Well since we have been talking and talking and talking about the Wii, I think it's time to sort of get another topic going (on top of that I know a few that hates the Wii, yea you know who you are! XD).

What DS games do all of you own? And what is your fav DS game?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I own:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
    Kiry: Canvas Curse
    Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    Mario Kart DS
    Metroid Prime: Hunters
    NEW Super Mario Bros.
    Nintendogs: Daschund & Friends
    Nintendogs: Labrador & Friends
    Pokemon Dash
    Polarium
    Sonic Rush
    Super Mario 64 DS
    Tetris DS
    The Urbz: Sims in the City
    Yoshi: Touch & Go!
    WarioWare: Touched!

I find my self playing Animal Crossing regularly. But I also play Mario Kart WFC matches frequently, as well as play Tetris DS because it's a great game to just pick up and play. WarioWare is another great pick up and play title too.

I hate The Urbz. Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • *Wants Triffy's DS collection*
    A question or two.
    Is WarioWare: Touched! good?

I want Meteos pretty bad, but I don't want to pay $30 for it (since I'm saving up for the Wii). I just hope it goes down soon...

Anyway I got
    Mario Kart DS
    Metroid Prime Pinball
    NEW Super Mario Bros.

Yes yes, I know it's small. XD
    But I like Mario Kart DS the best. It's fun and I can't wait to play it online.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • *nods*

I think I got Polarium, Kirby, and WarioWare at the same time. I've barely touched Kirby (it's basically Yoshi with different levels, but I like Yoshi universe a lot more than I do the Kirby one). I thoroughly enjoyed Polarium. It had some great puzzles, but compared to others in it's genre it doesn't have the replay value (I haven't played it since I beat, and I still play Tetris on a regular basis). And WarioWare is a lot of fun. I had WarioWare Touched and Twisted at the same time, so I was alternating between games. I bring them both with me whenever I visit a relative or something because they're just great to pick up and play. It's fast paced and quirky.

The only thing I don't like about Tetris is that the Tetrads are now called Tetriminos. O_o

You haven't played Mario Kart online? Do you have a wifi single near by? Dude, it's awesome. I play Mario Kart all the time, but not the single player mode. I beat it, I'm through. I just face people online now.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I want your collection too! Anyways, I waited until now to reply because I knew I was going to buy Brain Age, now that I've played it for a couple of days I replied.

I've played a lot by rentals(I used to have Gamefly) but I own these:

Advanced Wars Dual Strike(recommended)
    Brain Age(recommended)
    Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow(recommended)
    Mario Kart DS(you have it already XD)
    Metroid Prime Hunters(recommended)
    Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time(recommended)
    Trace Memory
    Ridge Racer
    Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2
    Sonic Rush(recommended)
    Tetris DS(recommended)
    Pokemon Trozei(surprisingly good...recommended)
    Super Mario 64 DS(recommended)
    Resident Evil Deadly Silence(dissapointment....but it's OK)

Yup, that's my DS game library....I don't know which my favorite would be....probably Mario Kart followed by Advanced Wars Dual Strike...then Castlevania and Metroid Prime Hunters.

In case you were going to ask:

Brain Age is a really good game whatever it is...XD I love it just for the Sudoku but there's also a lot of other fun excercises for your brain...and the mutliplayer is great!

In case you were going to ask...again...my brain age is horrible, I have a 46 year old brain...XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Meh, since everyone else is posting their DS collection... XD

Brain Age
    Lost in Blue
    Mario Kart DS
    Meteos
    Metroid Prime Pinball
    Sonic Rush
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    Super Mario 64 DS
    Tetris DS
    Trauma Center: Under the Knife
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

UPCOMING RELEASES I PLAN TO GET:
    Starfox Command
    Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
    Mario Hoops: 3-on-3
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue
    Final Fantasy III

I got a lot of those on sale, so that's the only reason I have so many. XD
    Meteos was the best $8 I've ever spent. I can pick that up and play it for hours at a time. I got bored with AC:WW and Lost in Blue, Trauma Center is awesome but HARD, RotS is great (surprisingly, since most movie-based games suck) and Partners in Time is one of my favorite games of all time. XD

I can't wait to play Mario Kart online when I get Wifi (hopefully next week). =3

Last edited:
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    I've barely touched Kirby (it's basically Yoshi with different levels, but I like Yoshi universe a lot more than I do the Kirby one).

*coughkirbyhatercough*
    Lies! All LIES! LOL
    Kirby: Canvas Curse is perhaps on of the best games I've ever played!
    Library:
    Super Mario 64 DS (Scary Truth(I've never played the original one!) LOL)
    Kirby: Canvas Curse (One of the Best games ever!)
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorow (Also One of the Best games ever!)
    Spiderman 2 (Got it for 4 bucks. LOL)
    Sonic Rush
    Mario Kart DS
    Super Princess Peach
    New Super Mario Bros.
    Brain Age

All except Spider man are awsome, and even its not THAT bad. Wanna get Phantom hour Glass and will Tetris DS in a couple of days (God I wish I ha d a job...)

Also:

Ned help deciding which Wii Launch titles or title theat come out by christmas to get!!!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Morkula said:
    Meh, since everyone else is posting their DS collection... XD

Brain Age
    Lost in Blue
    Mario Kart DS
    Meteos
    Metroid Prime Pinball
    Sonic Rush
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    Super Mario 64 DS
    Tetris DS
    Trauma Center: Under the Knife
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour
    Wow, you have tons more than me. XD

Super Mario 64 DS
    Kirby: Canvas Curse
    Wario Ware: Touched!
    Metroid demo

Go me. XD

Morkula

Years
  • I read on another forum that apparently on their new inventory sheets or whatever they are, retailers are starting to show Onyx Black and Coral Pink DS Lites in stock on September 13th.

I think we should just treat it as pure speculation until an official announcement from Nintendo though, as much as I want a black Lite. =/

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • can I joine? O.o
    I got all the consolls eccept from the Nes.
    but i'm planning to get that sooner or later to.^^

Morkula

Years
  • Not really, John. I mean, look at all the new features that the Lite has. The better/brighter screen alone is worth the upgrade. You can sell your old DS or something. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • stallionexplosion said:
    I Am JoinIng Staright Away
    Welcome to the club stallionexplosion.

drummershuff said:
    I want the black and pink Lite, but it'd be a waste of money since I have a DS. XD
    Buy a Black DSLite and a Pink DSLite. Take both apart and put the pink on the top and Black on the bottom. That way you'll have a Pink and Black DSLite all in one. XD

Yoko-Chan said:
    can I joine? O.o
    I got all the consolls eccept from the Nes.
    but i'm planning to get that sooner or later to.^^
    Yea you can join Yoko-Chan, welcome to the club.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Buy a Black DSLite and a Pink DSLite. Take both apart and put the pink on the top and Black on the bottom. That way you'll have a Pink and Black DSLite all in one. XD

I saw them do that with a blue and white one, it was pretty cool. Black and white would be awesome... I'm pretty dissapointed that, according to rumor, they are only releasing the pink and black ones. I mean, it makes sense to release those two colors over here since they'll get most of the sales but i have grown a strong liking to the Enamel Navy DS Lite, I would want that instead of black.

Well, I'm going to post my DS and Wii game wishlist for the remainder of the year just because... XD

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
    Wii Sports
    Far Cry
    Prince of Persia

Final Fantasy III
    Starfox Command
    Contact

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Morkula said:
    I read on another forum that apparently on their new inventory sheets or whatever they are, retailers are starting to show Onyx Black and Coral Pink DS Lites in stock on September 13th.

I think we should just treat it as pure speculation until an official announcement from Nintendo though, as much as I want a black Lite. =/
    Well if it's true, can you atleast give me the source of it please?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Hate to switch topics but...

Just curious? Is anyone going to Camp Hyrule? If so, what cabin are you in? I'm in 10. Should be fun. Everyone who joined is automatically in a draw for a free win.

Back