• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidoking or Nidoqueen

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
Years
  • Who do you prefer, i prefer nidoking cause hes got poison attacks aswell and hes actually stronger than nidoqueen but she is faster

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    She's not faster... Her base Speed is 76, Nidoking's base Speed is 85.

It's Nidoqueen that has better Defenses, and HP. While Nidoking has better Attacking stats and Speed.

Um... Anyway. I like Nidoking better. By a lot. I dislike Nidoqueen, actually... But I love Nidoking. He's so cool...

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I used male nidoran quite often in fire red, so I prefer nidoking more than nidoqueen.

Cid

Years
  • Hmm... Even though I like Blue, I think I'd choose Nidoking... Maybe because of the stats or because pf the fact that he's a male-only species...

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • i go with nidoking for several reasons...

hes got the word king in his name.

hes got a huge horn filled with poison...

much better speed and attack...

and if i had to choose who to be mauled by between the two... id have to go with nidoking....

haha...

and he learns megahorn.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
  • Ill have to go with Nidoking. He looks meaner, tougher, and he just looks like the kinda thing that youd stay away from. ^ ^

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I agree with darknessvolt... you should have made this a pole.

Anyway, I dislike them both, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Nidoqueen.

I've never had trouble finding and raising a Pokemon with good Attack/Speed, but I seem to have a bit of trouble with Defense/HP... so Nidoqueen would be who I'd choose.

But, like I said before, I don't use either of them.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
  • Nidoqueen looks kinda weird. Tho both of em arent very pretty lookin...O____O
    I remember when I had nidoking and queen in my party on firered, got em both 2 level 50 and traded em off. Either way they both are cool 2 meh.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Nidoking definitely. I don't know why, it might be because it was one of my lead Pokémon in basically all the games.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I always liked Nidoking, even way back in Yellow when it was believed that the only way to beat Brock was by getting a Nidoran with Double Kick...

I know differently now, but I always catch a Nidoran Male whenever I start a new game on yellow.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I prefer Nidoqueen, because all its stats are equal to Nidoking, but Nidoqueens defence can be a little more higher, so yeah go Nidoqueen! :]

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
  • Well, Nidoqueen was my first experience with the Nido family, way back in Pokemon Yellow. It holds a special place in mah heart.

However, Nidoking's just a badass. So is Nidorino, for that matter.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have fond memories with Nidoqueen. :D -huggles Sakaka- She still needs a Moon Stone...but still.

But I like Nidoking, too. Good memories with that one, also. -huggles Caiman-

Sadly, they have been replaced by the likes of Tyranitar and such beasties.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I prefer Nidoking...
    as I always go for offense and speed rather than defense and HP. And, he looks far better than Nidoqueen.
    A king is more powerful than a queen.

Back