• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Is Under Rated

Myuureon

*zoom*
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Shoot me, i don't care.Here is what i think.First of all, yes Nintendo often has kiddy games.PS2,XBox, and those systems are more violent and more suited and aimed at a teenage(And Up)audience.I am sure that if Nintendo had....Lets take Halo as an example.If Nintendo started selling that(Never will),Then Nintendo products will get more attention.Nintendo is usually kiddy(Doesn't mean i hate it, i like it)But people like 13+ are more interested in violence or games suiting their personalitys,not kiddy like a happy red guy flying around with a little green dinosaur thing.So, 13+ ppl LIKE NON=KIDDY games!That is why most people prefer the PS2,Xbox over Nintendo.Hope you understand,

~Myuureon

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Okay let me prove you how good Microsoft is with the X-Box too all you stupid Nintendo fan-boys.

Currently The X-Box is leading sales in America, TRIFORCE89 those stats you posted were from Japan and since Microsoft is a American product of course it's not going too do as good as the others.

Now for the X-Box for not having orginal games or no good ones. Halo one and two both average over a 9.0 from all the game rating magazines and sites. Also Halo 2 out sold most big box office movies.

Now another game Fable a great RPG for the X-Box and orginal.

Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 both of these games are the most popluar RPGs too date besides Final Fantasy.

Conker Live and Reloaded one hell of a great online game and I see nowhere how Microsoft copied this game from Sony.

Ninja Gaiden a orgianl game with intense action that sold tons of copies here in America, a great game.

That's just a few X-Box games that have sold well, please don't make me show more.

Also Nintendo would be a lot better off if the GCN had online but since Nintendo is stupid and does nothing what the fans say they want. No wonder their in a slump.

So please you Nintendo fan-boys stfu.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Currently The X-Box is leading sales in America, TRIFORCE89 those stats you posted were from Japan and since Microsoft is a American product of course it's not going too do as good as the others.
    Yes, I know I gave the Japanese stats, I can't find the North American ones on the sites I visit. Although leading here does surprise me, I would've thought it'd be the PS2. Besides, Japan's the bigger market I believe.[/b]

Conker Live and Reloaded one hell of a great online game and I see nowhere how Microsoft copied this game from Sony.
    I don't recall anyone saying that in here. But if they did, that is weird. How would Rare copy a game when it's a remake of their own game?

Ninja Gaiden a orgianl game with intense action that sold tons of copies here in America, a great game.
    Who said it wasn't? It has some very intense bosses.

Also Nintendo would be a lot better off if the GCN had online but since Nintendo is stupid and does nothing what the fans say they want. No wonder their in a slump.
    *has just spent half an hour trying to find an interview he read recently* No success...anyway the gist of it was that a very small percentage of those with consoles in their house actually use online play. The number is big, but when looked at with world wide consoles sales, it's really rather small. Yes, I do think that online would've been better for them, but it also wasn't a very large part of the market they were lossing because of it. Fans wanted it, and Nintendo believed that online wasn't yet accessible to everyone, and they were right, which is why the percentage is so low. They feel they have a solution and now we'll have online. The GCN was online, but it wasn't supported by Nintendo, it was up to developers to include a system if they wanted to use it, like PSO. This is because Nintendo didn't see it as being very profitable.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • Anubis said:
    Okay let me prove you how good Microsoft is with the X-Box too all you stupid Nintendo fan-boys.

Currently The X-Box is leading sales in America, TRIFORCE89 those stats you posted were from Japan and since Microsoft is a American product of course it's not going too do as good as the others.

Now for the X-Box for not having orginal games or no good ones. Halo one and two both average over a 9.0 from all the game rating magazines and sites. Also Halo 2 out sold most big box office movies.

Now another game Fable a great RPG for the X-Box and orginal.

Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 both of these games are the most popluar RPGs too date besides Final Fantasy.

It's okay to try to prove a point, by don't call us names. Nintendo Fans aren't stupid, and I'm sure some of your friends like Nintendo too.

That's just a few X-Box games that have sold well, please don't make me show more.

So please you Nintendo fan-boys stfu.

It's okay to try to prove a point, by don't call us names. People who like Nintendo aren't stupid, and I'm sure some of your friends like Nintendo too.

I made this longer, but some how my message got deleted!?!?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • ok i have a good point, nintendo came after sony after all sony existed long before, and microssoft is newer than both, i guess because of nintendo all three of these compagnies devloped in an multimillionaire compagnies. if nintendo wont play dvds or cds on it it must be because most dvds and cds are made by sony!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • wishirulz said:
    ok i have a good point, nintendo came after sony after all sony existed long before, and microssoft is newer than both, i guess because of nintendo all three of these compagnies devloped in an multimillionaire compagnies. if nintendo wont play dvds or cds on it it must be because most dvds and cds are made by sony!
    Sony was found in 1946, Nintendo in 1889. Explain how Nintendo came after? O_o

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Here are my opinions on the situation.

Yes, I do believe that Nintendo is underrated. Being the company with the longest-running and best-selling character of all time (Mario), this is one reason why I enjoy Nintendo so much. Another is that there are no glitches in the system. Yet another reason is that their games don't envolve pointless gameplay (even the Mario Party and Pokemon Stadium games have more depth than the Grand Theft Auto series). WWE Day of Reckoning, only available for Gamecube, and WWF No Mercy, only for Nintendo 64, are, in my opinion, better than the Smackdown! and RAW series for PS2 and X-Box. No offense to those who own them, but they don't have any games that are reasonable. The Grand Theft Auto, as mentioned, is a prime example of this.

Call me crazy, but I want a game with good graphics, audio, and solid gameplay. I more commonly see these as titles for Gameube only.

Online and playing DVDs? Who needs it? And doesn't that defeat the purpose of playing games?

And Sony didn't have to rip off Nintendo's handheld design for the PSP.

Overall, Playstation 2 and X-Box don't even come close to matching the Gamecube. The latter is underrated, but don't forget that this "slump," as you people call it, is only because of the future release of the Nintendo Revolution...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Well, I agree, with almost everything you said, I find that alot of ps2 graphics are very glitchy (yes i have a PS2) I mean on alot of games, their fingers don't move and their all stuck together (most common on what was said to have the best ps2 graphics *gta san diago* whitch wasn't very good graphics,)

And on some games i cn even get stuck inbetween a wall, don't ask me how that happened but it did

I think he best graphics for ps2 where made by squaresoft, And they originated from nintendo

But i'm not trying to prove that sony has good graphics, i'm saying that their best graphics came from a company that used to be with nintendo

and anubis, you have no reson to tell any "nintendo fanboy" to "stfu" in this thread, because it is a thread about how underated NINTENDO is, not any other console

Back