• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I actually think this is quite dumb. The fusion is ugly. :\ I've never been so confused before. Pokémon just made themselves so much more complicated.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Don't get me wrong, I like the new forms.
    ...BUT COME ON. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. ;n;

I mean, it gives a little somethign to look forward to. I just hope they have a bit more plot line in it to revolve around these forms. Then again, I'm wondering if it'll just be a bonus or something. Idk. Disappointed, but I'm still going to buy it.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • From what I understood, Kyurem was supposed to be one dragon, with Zekrom and Reshiram. So, now there's two more forms of Kyurem. Good math @ GF. XDDD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Check out the pic of the titles:
    http://www.serebii.net/smash0212.jpg

Why is there red and blue on there like R/S? It totally made me think it was R/S remakes when they showed that. But seriously, why is there red and blue on it?

I get that Red is fire for Reshiram, but blue?

If these are full blown sequels, then Im happy to be honest. Its nice to have something different than just a third game. The main reason I am happy is that its on the 3DS though.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I actually think this is quite dumb. The fusion is ugly. :\ I've never been so confused before. Pokémon just made themselves so much more complicated.

I'm kind of hoping these forms are not catchable, and that they are only shown in the game during the story. But I do like them, since Reshiram and Zekrom came from Kyurem and the form of Kyurem we know now is what's left over, it makes sense.

The fusion is supposed to be ugly because they are incomplete. Kyurem, the complete Kyurem (shown in the movie poster I believe) looks beautiful. The forms you see are Zekrom/Kyurem and Reshiram/Kyurem. Not Zekrom/Kyurem/Reshiram like it should be.

All I am saying that it makes sense, and that makes these horrible looking things okay in my opinion.

I am curious why the titles are Red and Blue. I thought they were Sapphire and Ruby remakes when I first saw Serebii put up that screenshot. I know for a fact that there will be widespread speculation that Hoenn is in these games with Unova just because of the title colors.

TomE22

Feelin' fine...
    Years
  • Check out the pic of the titles:
    http://www.serebii.net/smash0212.jpg

Why is there red and blue on there like R/S? It totally made me think it was R/S remakes when they showed that. But seriously, why is there red and blue on it?

I get that Red is fire for Reshiram, but blue?

Well, Zekrom's signature move is blue, just like Reshiram's is red, so that's probably why those are the colors shown. And I think it looks like red and blue ice so that links to the fusions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Yeah, I was wrong. Serebii edited the post and now it says its on the Nintendo DS. NOW, Im pretty disappointed.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Totally unexpected!!!, but it's for the DS according to Pokebeach.

Yeah, everywhere except Serebii is saying it's for the DS.

Edit: Serebii just updated to DS.

Definitively buying a DS lite so I can play the Japanese games.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    When I saw 3DS at first, I thought maybe there was hope...but it's for the regular old DS....What more can they seriously do with that thing? This might be another miss for me...

I was at least hoping for a 3DS game...

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Well this is interesting. I'm guessing it may be about Ghetis rebuilding Plasma and N Touya and Touko train a new group of trainers.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • Ok the new forms they just showed have got to be the stupidest Pokemon related things I've ever seen. What's on the movie poster is ten times better. What the hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back