• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    owo I think its Pokemon Adventure: Blue Camp and Pokemon Adventure: Red Camp

Or not OwO

"June of this year, latest Pokemon comes into play! ! ! ! The title is compliant hardware "2 White 2 Pokemon Black" is a Nintendo DS!"

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well why June? does that mean we'll get the remakes late late this year? they were released November 2002, idk BW 2?!?!?!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Masuda's Twitter:
    "June of this year, latest Pokemon comes into play! ! ! ! The title is compliant hardware "2 White 2 Pokemon Black" is a Nintendo DS!"

June release, which means we'll get it before the year ends. Probably around Christmas!

Pokemon White 2
    Pokemon Black 2

It looks like they are a SEQUEL, and I am actually happy about that. And even better, ITS ON THE 3DS! Cant wait to see the graphics!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Any disappointment and similar overblown reactions are all your own fault.

It's just a video game, there will be more next year and the years afterwards.

Calm the hell down.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • Masuda's Twitter:

June release, which means we'll get it before the year ends. Probably around Christmas!

Pokemon White 2
    Pokemon Black 2

It looks like they are a SEQUEL, and I am actually happy about that. And even better, ITS ON THE 3DS! Cant wait to see the graphics!

At least it's on the 3DS. Thank God for better graphics and the like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back