• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Wii Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
  • a few games that i think are awesome that i own are...
    brawl - although i'm a bit sick of it now, me and my friends probably got a good 100+ hours out of it
    taiko - not released in the west. never the less, my favourite music game.
    tatsunoko vs capcom - hard to get a hang of but once you know hyper combos, it's awesome.
    new super mario wii - another great multiplayer game. although its co op, we end up trying to kill eachother instead.
    i really do need to buy galaxy. i got an imported wii from japan so its harder to get games for it sometimes.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It should be in your Address Book when you go and check messages. You can check there. And there is another place, but I forgot where. But check your Address Book. There is where I found out about mine.

Oh...wait...you are not talking about finding your Wii Number? Right? But FC? I think every game that you play online there is option button you can go to. I am not so sure. I don't have any games that have Friend Codes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I'm excited for Rock Band 3, my favorite song, Bohemian Rhapsody is finally going to be available to play and the sweet 3-part harmony from Beatles Rock Band is going to be there, too. I can't see myself shelling out 70 dollars for the keyboard controller, though.

NinjaGrovyle

Olivine
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    What I currently have for my wii is,

Super Smash Bros Brawl,
    Sonic and The Black Knight,
    Animal Crossing City Folk,
    Guitar Hero 5,
    New Super Mario Bros,
    Lego Batman,
    Game Party,
    and 30 Great Games.

Last edited:

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I guess I'll mention my Wii games:

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    • Animal Crossing: City Folk
    • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Mario Kart Wii
    And I also have Pokémon Rumble and Super Mario Bros. 3. By the way, I'm about to buy a $20 Nintendo Points Card. Anyone know of some essential Virtual Console/Wiiware titles that I can get?

...Oh, and I'm still looking for COD: WAW friends on Wii xD;

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • All the wii games I have:

• Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    • Mario Kart Wii
    • One Piece Unlimited Adventures
    • Bleach versus Crusade
    • Naruto Shippuden : Clash of the Ninja 3
    • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
    • Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers
    • Call of Duty World At War
    • Monster Hunter Tri
    • Super Mario Galaxy
    These are my games. :o
    Planning on getting Lost in Shadow,Arc Rise Fantasia,SMG2,DBZ:BT3,and maybe MW2:R :P.
    My sister also owns Animal crossing : City Folk and Harvest Moon : Animal Parade. :o

Esmas

General
    Years
  • All the wii games I have:

• Mario Kart Wii
    • Bleach versus Crusade
    • Monster Hunter Tri
    • Super Mario Galaxy
    Planning on getting Lost in Shadow,Arc Rise Fantasia,SMG2,DBZ:BT3,and maybe MW2:R :P.
    My sister also owns Animal crossing : City Folk and Harvest Moon : Animal Parade. :o
    I think you mean Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition. There's no MW2 for Wii.

Everlark

[ w h i t e ]
    Years
  • Haha, I hardly have any games for my Wii. Just PBR (bad choice) and New Super Mario Bros. Wii...which is really hard for me. I can't wait for Epic Yarn though. Should be ballin'. I want Mario Kart, too though. I've heard it was really good.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • I think you mean Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition. There's no MW2 for Wii.

oh XD So it's MW:R ;o, xD All these times I've been thinking of getting it. But , I've been thinking about I get MW:R now, or waiting for Black Ops? :o

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My brother's most recent Wii game acquisition is the JRPG, Arc Rise Fantasia. So far, he says it's been an exercise in frustration with hard-as-heck bosses, lengthy level-grinding, and the bad voice acting. Oh, the bad voice acting!

Otherwise, he says it's a good game.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • My brother's most recent Wii game acquisition is the JRPG, Arc Rise Fantasia. So far, he says it's been an exercise in frustration with hard-as-heck bosses, lengthy level-grinding, and the bad voice acting. Oh, the bad voice acting!

Otherwise, he says it's a good game.

I just finished that game yesterday. I would tend to agree with him. There's a difficulty spike half way through the game, and the terrible voice acting tends to take away from a lot of the scenes. It's decent though, and the Wii currently lacks RPGs so it's a good pickup.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    All the wii games I have:

• Mario Kart Wii
    • Bleach versus Crusade
    • Monster Hunter Tri
    • Super Mario Galaxy
    How did you ultimately find Crystal Chronicles to be overall? Good? I have it but am getting seriously annoyed by the controls. I literally took like 30 minutes on the first boss fight because of them. Rather frustrating, though if it's just a really high learning curve I'll give it another shot...

Radiant Dawn's awesome. Dunno how many times I've beaten it, but it's alot
    Brawl's great, and Galaxy is much more fun than I thought it'd be. I'm considering Galaxy 2, seeing how well it was received.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • How did you ultimately find Crystal Chronicles to be overall? Good? I have it but am getting seriously annoyed by the controls. I literally took like 30 minutes on the first boss fight because of them. Rather frustrating, though if it's just a really high learning curve I'll give it another shot...

Radiant Dawn's awesome. Dunno how many times I've beaten it, but it's alot
    Brawl's great, and Galaxy is much more fun than I thought it'd be. I'm considering Galaxy 2, seeing how well it was received.

Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers was interesting. I mean when I first got it, I was hoping to get a nice classic FF rpg. but I thought wrong. I guess Square Enix was trying to take advantage of the wii's motion feature to somehow make the game more fun. They even made Behemoth seem weak. That battle took my 30 minutes cause it was so hard to aim at the Behemoth's upper body. Any Fire Emblem game is epic. >: I always start over in it to make perfect supports, and to try new characters. SG was pretty fun especially when there's two player co-op. Well 1P did all the work..

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
  • Guys, I have a problem.

I have a Wii. A hacked one. And don't call me a pirate, I have my reasons xD The first wii I had wasn't hacked and it broke up after just 2 months of use, Nintendo DIDN'T repair it and I had to buy a second one. So this time I didn't spent my money on games.

Anyway, with hundreds of games and -supposed to be- hours of fun, a few weeks ago something horrible happened. I'm a huge Transformers fan, and "War for Cybertron" came out. I was so excited about it when I heard it was coming out for wii... But then I've seen "Cybertron Adventures", Wii version of the game, and it actually SUCKS. I've said "What a shame. But it doesn't matter, Wii have tons of good games. Like..."

And suddenly I realised that I don't have any epic game. Yes, i've played Calling, Monster Hunter 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl...

But the last games I liked were The Force Unleashed and Web of Shadows. More than a year ago.

I was even thinking about getting rid of my Wii and buy a PS3.

What do you guys think? Any recommendation, any help, anything?

Thanks a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back