• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Wii

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    I hope in the future, some games like RPGs, adventures, and tactics games will let you use the classic controller, or the GC controller. I know, I know. But then why did you buy the Wii? It was the least expensive, it was the smallest and coolest, and frankly, I'm a big N fanboy. I had to high expectations, I guess. All I know, is if it's this annoying to type on the Wii, I can't believe how annoying it would get to play Advance Wars. *shudders* It suits many games perfectly, I just wish a few more games would give you a choice.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    The remotes a bit off sometimes too, even if you've got perfect aim and its perfectly configured.

Anyway I've got TP, Red Steel, and COD3. Hoping something else comes out that picks my fancy.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Metroid Prime 3, if it does go online, will have to be what I wanted COD3 to be (Brought it on PS2 instead) SSBB is probably the only reason at the moment I;m still buying my Wii instead of playing Sean's.

And yes, Red Steel as very over rated, Sean sold his for about £20, which was good.

(Not pretty boy Sean, another Sean)

Years
    Metroid Prime 3, if it does go online, will have to be what I wanted COD3 to be (Brought it on PS2 instead) SSBB is probably the only reason at the moment I;m still buying my Wii instead of playing Sean's.

And yes, Red Steel as very over rated, Sean sold his for about £20, which was good.

(Not pretty boy Sean, another Sean)

Your not looking forward to the dragon quest game? or super mario galaxy?

its 25 quid here in berkshire XD

Back