• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Wii

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    Post what you think about the Wii. In my opinion it's the best console ever since it has new controllerS and because of it's amazing motion sensing.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    And again, Other Games is the section that deals with Video Game and Console related things.

~moved~

Years
    yes this console is very good and was even better than I imagined it to be.
    I think the feature that you can see how long you have plauyed on it in a day is great.

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    I like metal slug anthology. I know it's not really a wii game but I've always wanted all the metal slug games.

Years
    it is I totally reccomend buying it.
    IMO best game ever.

It sucks IMO, the controls are rubbish, yes good idea but executed poorly, good idea for a game once again executed poorly.

I own one, with four game
    Wii Sports
    Wii Play
    LOZ: TP
    Super Monkey Ball: Bannana Blitz

and I'm getting

Warioware Smooth Moves

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    The Wii has had much praise from everyone because of the simple fact that its a new generation console which has a lot of new technology to it. Im sure you know all the new things that the Wii has, but personally what makes the Wii great for me is its wirless controllers and their movement sensors which makes games like Zelda and Red Steel so good. Another great thing which makes the Wii seem admirable is its capability of being able to browse the net using the controller as the mouse. Their is only one problem i find though with it and thats typing with the controller to view web pages on it, which takes a long time to do.

~Kipper~

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Ah, the Wii. I certainly am hopeful I can get my own soon and play the machine I've been wanting so much since its innovations were announced.

Sadly, Wal-Mart has screwed my family over, not once, but twice. Once on the release, once on their next shipment (which they refused to sell at midnight, when we went...). But I shall get a Wii someday, and Wal-Mart shall rue the day(s) it earned my ire.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think the system itself is awesome. ^^
    However, the current prices suck... $400-500?
    Come. on.

I was gonna get one, but so much for that... >>
    It might be cool, and worth it for $250, but its definatly not worth $500...

Years
    To me, the Wii is one of the greatest consoles ever made. It is second only to the Dreamcast for me. (As of now. I need some more killer tiltles released for the Wii.)

Years
    To me, the Wii is one of the greatest consoles ever made. It is second only to the Dreamcast for me. (As of now. I need some more killer tiltles released for the Wii.)

Sonic and The Secret Rings
    Super Mario Galaxy (SMG sub machine gun lololo)
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    Metriod Prime 3: Corruption
    Project H.A.M.M.E.R (everyone forgets that one)
    Animal Crossing Wii
    The Sims Wii
    No more Heroes (looks awesome)
    SSX Blur (if its as fun as monkey snowboarding on SMB:BB it'll be awesome)
    Another Zelda game (lets hope it isn't ported to the next gen XD)

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    I have eight games which are LOZ: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports (Duh, it comes with the wii if it isn't japanese), Rampage Total Destruction, Monster 4X4 World Circuit, Need for Speed Carbon, Red Steel, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and Elebits. Twilight Princess is amazing especially the boss battle, Wii Sports is fun if you have at least 2 WiiMotes, Rampage has a fun story mode and players exclusive to the Wii, Monster 4X4 makes you feel like your really driving, Need for Speed Carbon is amazing if you like customizing cars and using the, Red Steel is hard but good, Trauma Center gets REALLY hard as you progress, and Elebits is fun since you get to wreck rooms with a capture gun and throw stuff around. I have Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz but I don't exactly have it because my mom bought it for me and she is out of town.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Lucky bums.

Me no have Wii.
    I did try it out once, at Metropolis. That's the only time I ever got to try a Wii. It roxors.

I played the demo of Twilight Princess. That's it. :'(

I did like it from my experience though. Even if some people think it's gimmicky.

Gimmicky is not a word in my book :D

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Wii. I thought I'd be able to get it, but nooooooooo, my parents wouldn't let me. ;0;

The Wiimote looks like serious fun, though, I bet it'd be good in a Star Wars game. :x

Years
    I've played Monster 4X4 and I was bored stiff, the courses look the same, and I don't want to drive a slow truck I WANT FLYING THROUGH THE AIR EXCITETRUCK.
    I got really bored with NFS: Carbon I took it back, the steering is impresice and the nunchuck control method is patehtic

Back