• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No need to fear! Robotechnic is here!

Robotechnic

League Champion
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I have completed the following Pokemon games:

Leefgreen

Black

Diamond (Almost Completed)

I hope to enjoy myself here at PokeCommunity!

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • hey hey, welcome to PC! nice to have a new member around here. the community is really nice so i think you'll find yourself right at home!

i'd love to be your friend~ ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Robotechnic! I have Soulsilver, Silver, and White myself, but you have LeafGreen so you are quite the lucky one! Did you know you can discuss each of the games in each of their respective sections? You'll definitely love the topics we've made there, and the discussions we bring. So why not explore what we have here? :D

You will defo enjoy yourself here, have fun...and see ya around!

Cid

Years
  • Hey there! Your thread title was great. It's not that original (I think I've heard that superhero schtick for more times than I can count), but it's still pretty different from the usual "Hi!", "Hey!" or "Newbie here!" thread titles that we get. Oh and while we're at it, your theme is also quite abstract. I've no clue where it's from but it looks pretty sleek. Pity the avatar seems to have suffered in quality from (I assume) resizing with the avatar restrictions, but without that, it looks good! Quite apt considering your robo-tastic username.

I've beaten Red, FireRed, White, Diamond and Platinum myself, but I've also played Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald and White 2. Those games are set in different generations as the first three, so I highly recommend that you try out one of each unique game. To complete the experience, of course. Pokémon's got a huge list of games, each with their own merits. And it's a lot more fun being a fan of the franchise when you complete them all. Not catch 'em all like the decade old slogan says, but it's like that.

I hope you enjoy PokéCommunity, too! Maybe you don't really feel like making introductions or talking about yourself, and it's perfectly fine. Just saying that you'd definitely be a lot less of a stranger if you sort of indulge yourself in your introduction thread, if that makes any sense. Enthusiasm makes this place a lot more fun. (b'')b

Back