• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    Only the event legendaries in my shop are, so Suicune can be redistributed. Other pokemon with any of my OTs are not redistributable, however.
    Let me add you real quick. I'll be trading on OR so look for Sunny.
    Sorry for being back so fast but your jirachi,meloetta, and shiny lugia caught my eye I would like to offer a shiny genesect,Gyarados6iv,and a shiny hitmonchan6iv for those

Years
    Sorry for being back so fast but your jirachi,meloetta, and shiny lugia caught my eye I would like to offer a shiny genesect,Gyarados6iv,and a shiny hitmonchan6iv for those

I'm interested in the shiny Genesect, but I'm not too excited about the other two. I prefer lower leveled shinys, the lower the better.
    One thing about the Lugia is that it is my own personally caught pokemon so unlike the other two it is not up for redistribution.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    I'm interested in the shiny Genesect, but I'm not too excited about the other two. I prefer lower leveled shinys, the lower the better.
    One thing about the Lugia is that it is my own personally caught pokemon so unlike the other two it is not up for redistribution.
    Alright that's fine but those two pokes are only level 20

Years
    Hi, I notice you have a mawile in your giveaway section, is she still available please, I'm interested as long as she is under level 20, many thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    I'm interested in your Shiny Vulpix Sentret Mareep Skitty Buneary Zorua or Froakie. I have a level 100 Shaymin and a few other legendaries

Years
    Alright that's fine but those two pokes are only level 20

In that case I'm still only interested in the Genesect and Hitmonchan
    Hi, I notice you have a mawile in your giveaway section, is she still available please, I'm interested as long as she is under level 20, many thanks

I should still have one, but let me check.

I'm interested in your Shiny Vulpix Sentret Mareep Skitty Buneary Zorua or Froakie. I have a level 100 Shaymin and a few other legendaries

I'm not looking for any legendaries at the moment unless they are a shiny Latias lv 50 or under, or event pokemon I do not have.

Years
    In that case I'm still only interested in the Genesect and Hitmonchan

I should still have one, but let me check.

I'm not looking for any legendaries at the moment unless they are a shiny Latias lv 50 or under, or event pokemon I do not have.

It's ok I have one now many thanks

Years
    Im interested in the meloetta, and the shiny froakie however I would like to be able to put them in my incoming trade shop so can we work something out?

Just like I said before, only the event legendaries in my shop are redistributable. Shiny Froakie was bred by me and due to the sheer amount of effort that it takes to acquire my shinies, anything with any of my OTs can not be redistributed elsewhere on this site. I hope you understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back