• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • !Hack Name: Hm.. well we really don't have one yet so...
    Pokemon: Distorted Reality(working title)

!Hack of: Ruby. I wated to do saffire but nooo. evryone loves hacking ruby. why? I have no idea.

Additional Information about the Hack: well...get ready.

this hack is really different from all other pokemon hacks i the fact thatit does not focus around badges. rather it is based on the compelling need to get home. You play as a young boy/girl who gets transported to the world of pokemon somehow with your dog. of course you've played pokemon before but only up to G/S. so theentire double battle thing is new to you. and that's when you hook up with a resistance group who explains that the gym leadrs are really evil government agents ruling over the towns for the imperialistist rejime. or so the think.....

Features(hopefully)-

-a healthy mix of pokemon from all three generations.
    -sprinkled with a light helping of fakemon (Snolven{ice}, a ghost/normal and others...)
    -new storyline. yes not just a pokemon rip off were you collect badges...
    -articuno, Lugia and groudon are now gods.
    -four major regions including frozen north wastes, eastern tropics and southern desert
    -every trainer battle is double, even if the trainer has one pokemon(I wish)
    -two starters. One is default(your dog(chilpy), anouther is either treecko, cyndiquil or squirtle
    -evolution changes.(look! Scyther now evoles into scizzor at lvl 24 without the metal coat or trading!)
    -the renaming o only some towns just for fun.
    -you can get your own pokemon i think if you can help us.

!Finished %: 2% I've alreayd outlined all the pokemon appearing ion the game and made some of the custom pokemon myself.

!Current Team: Real life friend. and that's it. He currently can only do the battle editng and hopefully will be able to make he trainer battles all double. hopefully......

!Your Hacking skills: Me? I'm mostly a spriter. Althought i just started out not too long ago, my skills are apparently great. in fact my avatar is one of my creations that only took me a few hours. It's also one of the games pokemon, Snolven. other than that, i'm really good at story making(really good), but that's about it. Mostly it's just basic map editing that i can do.

!What is needed: Mapper, texting, hex editor, scriptor. and also someone who knows how to change the ash effect from the volcano into a snow effect.

!Additional Contact possiblities: email me or pm me. email [email protected]

Additional Information: techincally my first hack, but not my first game. I've been around

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    !Hack Name: 2 Version: Pokemon RedOak and AshGray

!Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: As you might be able to tell for the names, it involves Gary and Ash from the anime, using their extended person, but it's not just a remake with them set as the main characters. It's set in the future of that, starting new people as main characters going through the Kanto League. New Gym Leaders, new events, Hoenn Pokemon, a new Evil Team are planned, and a new Professor, but if you've been keeping up it should be easy to guess who.

Reason for 2 versions: I want to be able to put more personality into the rival. I don't know if it's possible to make it so your Rival changes genders in FR/LG like in R/S/E, but I want it to be possible to have the different gender rival say different things, so one will be the Male main character's version, and the other will be the Female.

!Finished %: .005%

!Current Team: Me, Myself, and I.

!Your Hacking skills: I've figured out how to map, move events around, and edit warps so they work. I am also an ok spriter.

!What is needed: Umm, everything else... Mapper, Scripter, Possibly a Tileset editor, Hex Editor, and anything else I've forgotten.

!Additional Contact possibilities: YIM: blm_mage. Doubles as an E-Mail.

Additional Information: Everyone, especially team members are welcome to suggest story and such ideas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Megaman game inc

Hi other hackers

I am Pokeplayer

i am making a hack of ruby called Megaman Adventures MMX

Its like pokemon but it has megaman sprites , new story and new maps

Finished %:0.001

current Team:Me,5 testers(my skool mates)

Hacking skills: Ideas and stat editing

What is needed: Quality mappers,hex editers,scripters and text editors

Additional Contact possiblities:
    AIM: InitialXdeath
    Hotmail:[email protected]

Additional Information:
    If You like Megaman youll want to help

Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Coral

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Totaly new pokemon, maps, characters etc..

!Finished %: 2%

!Current Team: Me, and some guys on another forum

!Your Hacking skills: Almost all I need right now...

!What is needed: Someone who can change the ingame sprites! And maybe a scripter...

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information: E-mail, not MSN

Last edited:

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    !Hack Name: don't have one yet

!Hack of: ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: dont really have storyline yet. you start out in a town where people live in caves. thats what i got done so far...

!Finished %: 2

!Current Team: me

!Your Hacking skills: mapping

!What is needed: mostly scripting and spriting

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Pokemon: Time and Matter

!Hack Name: Pokemon Time and Matter

!Hack of: Ruby (US)

Additional Information about the Hack: You start off in the Llamarada region in a town called Berton Town. You choose between Ash or Gary (No girl trainer I'm afraid!)

You have to go between towns & cities collecting badges and training Pokemon etc. But because Llamarada is a small region you take a boat to Johto! (from Cianwood to Ecruteak only available) You may also go to Pallet Town and the Kanto Elite 4.

!Finished %: 25% maps, everything else: 0%

!Current Team: Me.

!Your Hacking skills: I can map and do text editing.

!What is needed: Spriter, script writer (as in CPU movement and events), tileset inserter and creator, region map editor and beta tester.

!Additional Contact possibilities: [email protected] (MSN has broken!)

Additional Information: a pic of first town:

Hyunbin

w00t!~
    Years
  • Hack Name: Pokemon Dreamstar (yeah just ignore my signature lol ^^;;;)

Hack of: leafgreen

Additional Information about the Hack: 151 new pokemon, gym leaders, elite four, maps, playable characters, other characters, story line

story: new legendary pokemon spotted in kanto. team rocket chases it to new region of kansei. team rocket finds other new pokemon not native to kanto and sets up a new branch in kansei. player has also just arrived in kansei by ferry and is off to participate in the kansei pokemon league. player meets trainer who was sent by the professor to investigate and asks player for help.

Finished: .5% (sad.. i know ._.)

Current Team: me, (friend.. for constructive criticism? lol)

Your Hacking skills: map editing, pallete hacking, sprite editing, non-hex text editing

What is needed: scripter, pokemon attack and pokedex entry hacker

Additional Information:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Yellow Remake (Working title)

!Hack of: FireRed/LeafGreen

Additional Information about the Hack: Basically, what the title says. A Pokemon Yellow remake. I'll be redoing most of the Yellow sprites, Pikachu emotions, Jessie+James sprites, etc. As well as writing down some of the story points and dialouge in the game and events so they can be re-created.

!Finished %: .1%

!Current Team: Just me at the moment.

!My Hacking skills: Spriter

!What is needed: Mapper, Scripter, Tile editor, title screen editor. And quite possibly, just anyone else who has talent in hacking ROMs.

!Additional Contact possiblities:
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    MSN MESSENGER: [email protected]
    FREQUENTLY ON: [www].Infusions.deviantart.com (You can send a note to me if you have an account)

Additional Information: I have about little to no knowledge on hacking ROMs, so I really only have a slight idea of what is needed to hack the ROM nicely, based on what I read here. (Mappers, scripters, tile editors, title screen editor, ETC)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • !Hack Name:Emerald Jhoto

!Hack of:Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack:Main difference is the pokemon and gym leaders have changed to Jhoto pokemon only

!Finished %:Probaly 3 or 4%

!Current Team:Me

!Your Hacking skills:Changing starter pokemon and I cant change my rivals pokemon

!What is needed:Everything else

!Additional Contact possiblities:My msn ([email protected])

Additional Infomation: Nothing really

DEMON

Devilishly Dark
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    Desperate!!!

Hack Name: Pokemon Black Gem

In this game you will have pokemon from all four regions including some new ones.
    You will begin in a town called Maldiff Town and choose between four starters. To the right of the town there is a maze and in the middle some grass. In the grass there will be a mew. But you can only get to the maze with CUT, ROCK SMASH and SURF. So you cannot get it until your pokemon have leveled up quite a bit. The Bad Guys will be called TEAM MEWTATION (or if anyone can think of something better). These Bad Guys Mutate pokemon for their amusement and then they realise the power they have so the use this new found power to **TAKE OVER THE WORLD**. You will choose from the hero/heroine from Pokemon Gold. There will be eight GYMS and eight pokemon ELITE trainers (one of which will be TEAM MEWTATIONS leader seeking revenge...). Heros from other pokemon games will be normal battles apart from ASH who will be THE POKEMON MASTER!

Co. Name:Mew-tation

Hack of:

Finished 0%:

Current Team:Me, duncanrcook, WHO ELSE WANTS TO.!.!.!.

Your Hacking skills: I am new to this and i am ok at mapping.

What is needed:everything.

Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected] Email not MsN

HELP ME PLZZZ...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    !Hack Name: Destiny Of Darkness

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Hoping for people to help me with different Hero/Heroine - Different Prof Sprite - New maps - Different Elite Four - Stronger trainers - Revamped gyms - Different title screen (Duh)

!Finished %: 0.01% ( Changed Starters.. )

!Current Team: Seth (Me)

!Your Hacking skills: I am a novice hacker but I am learning quickly..

!What is needed: Spriter - Scripter - Mapper

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN & E-mail : [email protected]

Additional Information: I need help ASAP..

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Adamantium

!Hack of: Ruby / sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: whole new map, pokemon, trainers.. I'm not so good at doing that, so I'm gonna really need someone to help me develop it.
    oh, and I can use help with the story line.

!Finished %: none

!Current Team: none, just me

!Your Hacking skills: 4 in a scale of 1-10, that's why i need help. I do the sprites, and i can edit stuff using AMap. nothing more.

!What is needed:
    map editors, scripters, more spriters, and any help possible.

WMessenger:
    [email protected]

Additional Information:
    my name is Gilad, i'm 16, and this is gonna be my 1st serious hack.

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Wind Version

!Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Working on

!Finished %: about 7%

!Current Team: me

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, some spriting

!What is needed: Scripter,Pallete Editor, Title Screen editor, Tile inserter

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, MSN: [email protected]

Additional Information: not much:P

Gllen Nadis

The Void
    Years
  • Pokemon Purple

Hack Name: Pokemon Purple (Simply because it is the only primary or secondary color that has not been used for either a legitimate game or a hack.)

Hack of: LeafGreen

Additional Information about the Hack:
    The hack will be set in a different region, which I have already mapped out. The catchable Pokemon will include many of the best known Pokemon from each region, with the exception of Sinnoh, as well as a wide variety of Fakemon. The ratio of Pokemon to Fakemon will be approximately 1:3.

Additionally, breeding will be gone, replaced instead by a device that will be placed in the new Pokemon Lab. It will be a genetic manipulation device, by which you may essentially build the ultimate Pokemon from the Pokemon you already possess. This device will allow you to recombine the IVs of the Pokemon in your party, picking and choosing which of your six Pokemon's IV's will be used for each of the IV's of the new Pokemon. The new Pokemon's species will be selectable from any of the Pokemon you have in your Pokedex, and its initial moveset will be selectable from any of those of your current team of six pokemon. The Pokemon will then be generated, at level 1, to be raised as any other Pokemon. Since you will only be able to use the moves and IV's of existing Pokemon, you will not be able to use the genetic manipulator to simply create a super pokemon, but it will be a far more predictable and useful way to gather more pokemon of a given species than either breeding or catching.

Finished %: (Cannot be expressed as a numerical value)

Current Team: Gllen Nadis (Me)

Your Hacking skills:
    I am quite a versatile hacker, though I have never publicly released any of my hacks. I am capable in just about every specialized field of study in the hacking sphere. However, the two areas I am not knowledgable in are Hex-editing and Scripting, though I would love to learn, if there is someone willing to educate me.

What is needed:
    As of now I need three things:
    A more talented graphics editor than myself who can create the trainer's sprites and images.
    An experienced and knowledgable hacker who can advise me on how to accomplish several of the more complicated parts of my hack.
    And input, input, input. I need a whole bunch of trainer ideas, evil team ideas, votes for which Pokemon should remain in the hack, and most of all, Fakemon. Any Fakemon you've ever thought up are free game, just so long as you do not specify legendary status. Pictures are a huge bonus, as a lack of pictures makes it far more difficult to make the sprites and images that suit your conception of the Fakemon.

Additional Contact possiblities:
    The best way to contact me would be by Email ([email protected]) or AIM (Bacon120791).

Thank you for either your assistance, ideas, or both.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Chaomon

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby Version(U)

Additional Information about the Hack: None really if you want specifics i have a forum pm me for the link

!Finished %: etimated 10%

!Current Team: SctheXP(me), Dyingdemon2(Andy), KillaXP(Nick)

!Your Hacking skills: Im a spriter and can map edit but Im not good at map editing, I can really do anything if I have a good tutorial giving detailed examples. But Im mostly a spriter and Im working on trainer,pokemon and a few OW's but im not good at OW's.

!What is needed: Map Editor(Not needed but wanted), OW spriter (not needed but wanted), Anything else besides spriter and scripter although itd be nice to have someone help Andy so he definatly know what hes doing.

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected] or on our forums. PM on here and if you need the link for forums PM on here as well.

Additional Information: Chaomon uses the same pokemon with approximatly 151 new pokemon all with a new look. Smaller cuter and stronger these tiny creatures are like the originals. Come to the world of chaomon and help. Chaomon use chao versions of the pokemon and some fakemon. The story is changed duh and theres going to be a new region. Thats really the only info there is. Um also thanks to anyone who helps. Oh and I am interested in starting a team but first id like to get some help and If you help Id like you to join the team.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Project Liberation: Chaos Balck & Tranquil Light (Two diffrent versions one your the hero and the other your the rival)

!Hack of: Fire Red.

Additional Information about the Hack: I don't want to post the entire story (Cuz its big) but the goverment has started useing pokemon for military use and you either join the pokemon liberation front and try and help the pokemon who are being forced to kill or join the military and take on the ristance and crush all opposition.

Features:
    -Origional Storyline
    -New Starters
    -New Trainers
    -Bonus missions after you beat the game and a chance to colect various legendary pokemon and rechallenge various trainers with stronger pokemon.
    -No more traiding to have pokemon evolve.

!Finished %: I dont know the exact percent I would say around 1%. I have already set the new starters and am working on the introduction.

!Current Team: Me,and a buddie (Hes a great spriter), and people have sent me sprites to use as trainers and stuff.

!Your Hacking skills: Good spriter, good map editor, begining scripter (I can write basic stuff).

!What is needed: I only need some one to help edit the title screen (Change Charzard to a Gengar for one version and to a Dragonite for the other), and the intro sprites (Oak, The Main Guy, and The Rival. I already have all the sprites).

You can always Pm me.
    Email: [email protected]
    Msn:[email protected]
    Aim:TacoPunk180

Additional Information: Help is greatly appreciated, in turn I can add your persional trainer into the game or add in an easter egg in your behalf (Like your name in the side of a mountain). You can also contact me about the plot, or request I pm you any beta versions before they are offically released.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Hack Name: Pokemon Yellow 2 (because Lightning was taken :D)

Hack of: Pokemon Leaf Green

Additional Info: Pokemon Y2 has the smae storyline as Yellow version however somethings have dramaticly changed. Upon completing Kanto you will be given the opportunity to travel to Jhoto and Hoehn and 'starting again.'

Features:
    - Pokemon from all 3 Generations
    - Jessie and James
    - The ability to goto Jhoto and Hoehn
    - New storylines for Jhoto and Hoehn
    - All 386 Pokemon

Finished: 8% (Changed most of the wild Poekmon for Khanto aswell as having the first 3 towns/cities from Hoehn completed))

Current Team: Just Me

What is needed: I require a couple of people who can Script as I cannot yet do that. I can edit Maps and work on the stroyline though.

Contact Info: [email protected] (Live Messenger and Email)

Additional Info2: This is goin to be my first hack and I would love for some people to help me out. You will be rewarded ingame!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    !Hack Name: pokemon amber

!Hack of: pokemon ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: brand new region, all pokemon will be catchable.

!Finished %: 10

!Current Team: just me :(

!Your Hacking skills: fairly new to hacking but picking up skills fast. i think i am good at mapping but i cant script

!What is needed: a scripter, somebody to change the title screen and any other help

!Additional Contact possiblities: email me at [email protected]

Additional Information: this offer is open to anyone who has some experience and skill at hacking

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Aurora(Poke' Rora)

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby AVXE

!Finished %: 10% Meh.I could do better.

!Current Team: Dunno people don't pm me back no mo.(0)

!Your Hacking skills: Super mapper/texter Super poor scripter good spriter(can't sprite D/P Pokes,and intro sprites)

!What is needed: A good scripter/spriter that can listen to my needs and requests in a certain area of PR when I PM them.

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me right here on Pkmncom.

Additional Information: For the intro screen I need someone who can make a picture for the intro of my game have
    a good Pixel Art picture of Weavile,Milotic,and Scizor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back