• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi :)
    I would like to have a HA Helioptile (Solar Power).
    In exchange I offer a HA Mudkip (Damp).
    FC and IGN on my sig, although I think we already shared our FCs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Hey there! I can trade you a heavy metal Bronzor an unburden Swirlix. My fc is in my sig if you are up for it. Im going to be on all day my good sir.

Just pm or message if you would like to trade.

Years
  • Hi :)
    I would like to have a HA Helioptile (Solar Power).
    In exchange I offer a HA Mudkip (Damp).
    FC and IGN on my sig, although I think we already shared our FCs.

I'd be happy to do that! I'll PM you when I'm ready to go. It honestly might be a few days since you're about 6 people back in the queue atm.
    ============TRADE COMPLETE============

Hey there! I can trade you a heavy metal Bronzor an unburden Swirlix. My fc is in my sig if you are up for it. Im going to be on all day my good sir.

Just pm or message if you would like to trade.

That would be great, but as I mentioned above you are a long way back in line atm. If you're ok waiting a few days I'd be happy to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hey man always know where to come when I need an ha I'm looking for Aron with heavy metal to do an order don't think I've got any new ha's for ya but just finished a timburr with all it's stab egg moves (drain and Mach punch, reversal, force palm also anything in my shop and have I've 20 or so shinys I can trade just let me know

Sceptylos

Saint
    Years
  • Hello Anna, I do hope it is not too late for me to get in on the Pokédex Completion offer.
    I only just recently got the game and am really trying to get some of these last few down. Since you only do 10 a week (I don't know if it is 10 per person or just 10 flat out), waiting isn't an issue for me, I'll have time.
    I'll note down the 10 that are deemed hardest to acquire to me, hoping you can be of service, thank you.

Yanmega, Escavalier, Lickylicky, Xerneas, Chinchou, Lairon, Aggron.

Last edited:

.Wooper

juiceboxconor
    Years
  • I'd like to request:

-Kangaskhan Jolly w/ double-edge
    -Honedge adamant

What I can offer:

-Yveltal Adamant (3-4IV: 31/31/30-1/31/xx/xx)
    -Froakie Naive (5IV: 31/31/xx/31/31/31) Protean in a dive ball
    -Beldum Adamant (5IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
    -Turtwig Sassy (Seed bomb & Superpower)
    -Snover Quiet (xx/31/xx/31/31/xx) (Mist)

Years
  • I'd like to request:

-Kangaskhan Jolly w/ double-edge
    -Honedge adamant

What I can offer:

-Yveltal Adamant (3-4IV: 31/31/30-1/31/xx/xx)
    -Froakie Naive (5IV: 31/31/xx/31/31/31) Protean in a dive ball
    -Beldum Adamant (5IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
    -Turtwig Sassy (Seed bomb & Superpower)
    -Snover Quiet (xx/31/xx/31/31/xx) (Mist)

I'd take the Yveltal for both those breeds if that's ok. I'll get on it and PM you when I'm ready.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there,

I was wondering if a male Froakie with its HA (Protean) and a male HA Fennekin (Magician) with the egg moves Heat Wave and Hypnosis were available and up for trade? I'd be willing to trade a HA Smeargle (Moody) and HA Salamence (Moxie) for them.

P.S. If they both could be Timid nature and 5IV (31/-/30/31/30/31), that would be perfection times two!

Years
  • Hey there,

I was wondering if a male Froakie with its HA (Protean) and a male HA Fennekin (Magician) with the egg moves Heat Wave and Hypnosis were available and up for trade? I'd be willing to trade a HA Smeargle (Moody) and HA Salamence (Moxie) for them.

I can get both of those for you, but is there anything else you can offer? I've got both of those HAs already.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can get both of those for you, but is there anything else you can offer? I've got both of those HAs already.

What about an EV'd Adamant nature Ho-Oh or an Adamant nature EV'd Groudon? (If they don't interest you, throw a name of one or two Pokemon out there and I'll see if I have them).

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • Hey there!

Are you still able to get the following? Nature/IVs don't really matter on any of em apart from Snorunt:
    HA Female Ralts/Kirla in a Nest Ball
    HA Anorith
    HA Female Snorunt (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Premier Ball
    HA Female Chimchar

Off the top of my head can offer you a HA Pansage + 5V Level Ball Naive Houndour splitbacks w/ 4 egg moves for them or do a couple of breeding projects if you prefer?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hello dude,

im looking for u Treecko with Unburden i can offer u a couple of 5dv pokemons like

Carvanha with speed boost and destinybound as egg move
    Starly with reckless and a couple of egg moves
    Taillow with egg moves
    Mudkip with egg moves

i hope u need something

Years
  • Hey there!

Are you still able to get the following? Nature/IVs don't really matter on any of em apart from Snorunt:
    HA Female Ralts/Kirla in a Nest Ball
    HA Anorith
    HA Female Snorunt (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Premier Ball
    HA Female Chimchar

Off the top of my head can offer you a HA Pansage + 5V Level Ball Naive Houndour splitbacks w/ 4 egg moves for them or do a couple of breeding projects if you prefer?

I'm not sure about the balls but I can get you all of those breeds for sure. I'll have to check on the balls and get back to you.

I'd definitely be interested in the Pansage but I just recently did my own Houndour breed so how about a different breeding project? Feel free to PM me and we can negotiate it.

hello dude,

im looking for u Treecko with Unburden i can offer u a couple of 5dv pokemons like

Carvanha with speed boost and destinybound as egg move
    Starly with reckless and a couple of egg moves
    Taillow with egg moves
    Mudkip with egg moves

i hope u need something

No problem on the Unburden Treecko. I'd love to get that Taillow from you :). I'll PM you when I've got it bred, but it probably won't be until tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I don't need them bred for IVs or anything, I just need them with the right natures.
    I'm looking for HA purrlion, froakie, espurr, swirlix, Dedenne, and pumpkaboo.

I have a lot of neat stuff for trade. I have a shiny competitive tangagrowth with regenerator, as well as a shiny charizard and a shiny hydreigon (not competitive). I have a snorlax from a previous gen that knows metronome. I have a mewtwo, a victini, and a rotom for trade. I also have shuppets from gen four that know skill swap for the prankster skill swap combo.

Years
  • I don't need them bred for IVs or anything, I just need them with the right natures.
    I'm looking for HA purrlion, froakie, espurr, swirlix, Dedenne, and pumpkaboo.

I have a lot of neat stuff for trade. I have a shiny competitive tangagrowth with regenerator, as well as a shiny charizard and a shiny hydreigon (not competitive). I have a snorlax from a previous gen that knows metronome. I have a mewtwo, a victini, and a rotom for trade. I also have shuppets from gen four that know skill swap for the prankster skill swap combo.

I can get you all of those :). I'd take the regenerator tangrowth, no need for anything else. PM me with the natures you want!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back