• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nope you're not getting a penny out of me until -75% happens

droomph

weeb
    Years
    So do you wait for sales (steam summer saaaaale) to buy games, or do you just buy them willy nilly without any regards to future money saving abilities?

Years
    If it's a game that my friends' have and/or I really want it, then I don't particularly bother with the price. If it's a game I have doubts on, then I wait for reviews and price-drops.

Years
    I do wait sometimes. If there is a game I would really like to play, I will pick it up, otherwise I will just wait till the sales.​

PixelWarrior

Conqueror of Castles
    Years
    For PC games, waiting is preferable, but for anything else, I usually just buy it when I want it. PC games definitely go on sale much more often and they aren't usually in high demand so I can wait to buy them.

Back