• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • Don't worry, Alex. I got this.

Spoiler:

If he doesn't claim soon, I will assume that I was incorrect and turn the lynch around. I want a post ASAP, Johnny, what are you.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Vote tally so far

Alex Kaz - Fletch, HyperMorian, jdthebud, Johnny, NightKrow, Radiating, Uzumaki Naruto, Who's Kiyo?

Yet to vote - Aaron2, Alex Kaz

Gentle reminder that the vote tally above does not reflect how many votes each player has.

Day will end in 24 hours time, at 10:00pm BST on Friday 5 May. Please ensure that you get your lynch votes in before the deadline.
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The PokeDex

Mr Cat Dog as Professor Oak​

Johnny as ???
    Abby as Charmeleon
    NightKrow as ???
    Aaron as Porygon
    Spicy Birb as ???
    Radiating as ???
    gimmepie as Kecleon
    Nakuzami as Smeargle
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Salzorrah as Magikarp
    HyperMorian as ???
    Superjolt as Raichu
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Alternative as Unown
    Aaron2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as Castform
    Salzorrah^2 as Feebas
    Bidoof FTW as Ditto
    mew_nani as Vaporeon
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I wanted to wait until everybody made at least one post and Aaron seems to be the only one hesitating to vote for Alex, I'm shuckle :) but just for future reference when there's a granny and a bulletproof, it makes sense to try and keep those roles secret, just because someone claimed those roles doesn't mean you should outright counter claim it, but I do it now because I think we have enough information to win.

Lol you need to try more than this, Johnny.

[Vote] Johnny

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • for future reference when there's a granny and a bulletproof, it makes sense to try and keep those roles secret

That's what I thought you'd claim. I wanted you to claim outright since I essentially ruined the chance that mafia would hit shuckle or wobbuffet, so there was basically no point in having anyone stay secret.

What a brilliant time to come back in; as of now I think I will wait until Johnny potentially posts to see what is happening.

C L A I M, PLEASEEEEE.

Actually, I kinda don't see a point in not lynching off Aaron? Johnny/Alex runs the risk of getting something wrong, but Nero/Aaron2 is starting to sound like a safe bet.​

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years

• That's what I thought you'd claim. I wanted you to claim outright since I essentially ruined the chance that mafia would hit shuckle or wobbuffet, so there was basically no point in having anyone stay secret.

C L A I M, PLEASEEEEE.

Actually, I kinda don't see a point in not lynching off Aaron? Johnny/Alex runs the risk of getting something wrong, but Nero/Aaron2 is starting to sound like a safe bet.​

I can definitely see Aaron's hesitation as scummy play, in like he wants to act diplomatic or even try to pin my mislynch on people other than himself. I was already suspicious of Nero, after all.
    However, Johnny counterclaimed me and in my eyes he is 100% confirmed scum, while there's always the slight chance of being wrong for Nero, so my vote stays at it is. No reason to remove my vote from someone whose alignment I'm certain of.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • @Alex: 10/10 argument, m8.

Lol I don't even need to argue​ my point, your posts speak for themselves.

I don't buy it and I'd ask Shuckle not to counter claim. Alex knows he's done for and wants to make some damage before going down by revealing the BP.

I wanted to wait until everybody made at least one post and Aaron seems to be the only one hesitating to vote for Alex, I'm shuckle :) but just for future reference when there's a granny and a bulletproof, it makes sense to try and keep those roles secret, just because someone claimed those roles doesn't mean you should outright counter claim it, but I do it now because I think we have enough information to win.

First you're asking the bp to not counterclaim, then you're coming out as the bp yourself. Which one is it? Sounds like you had a hard time making up your mind.

It would be understandable if I was even remotely confirmed as scum and/or there were more mafia members, but currently there's 7 town (6 if we exclude radiating), 1 third party (the claim of whom is questionable) and 2 mafia.
    How is this not an instawin for the town if we mass claim exactly?
    You took advantage of everyone voting me and waited for me to claim my role, so you could counterclaim and essentially seal my fate.
    Which might have worked hadn't you played this terribly. You just gave us a chance to end the game one phase sooner, lol.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • "Which one is it? Sounds like you had a hard time making up your mind." Lol, that comment alone sinks Alex for me. How did you not catch he was hinting at being Shuckle the whole time after my suggestion that he was?

Also: "1 third party (the claim of whom is questionable)" Um? Sounds like you're leaving room for your teammate to claim Jiggly, maybe? I hope to god this is scum-under-pressure instead of a bad inno!Alex.

Anyway, @Johnny -- it's not that I'm not scumreading him more than you, it's just that I wanted to provoke further reaction from him and I am working on tons of assumptions, so I can't be holistically sure about either of you until someone dies.​

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • if my claim was questionable it would've been questioned already. and if it was to be CC'd - mafia wouldn't be dumb enough to leave it this late.
    I actually meant to question this but got distracted with the Gunner lynch. Why did you claim fool? Do you win with the town?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • As an FYI, I'm out tonight so the phase change will probs be a few hours late. Aaron2 still needs to vote.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Level 50 (Night)

It's that stage in the game where I'm too tired to write phase posts, so... yeah. That's all you're getting, folks.​

Alex Kaz was lynched. He was Blastoise.

Spoiler:

Night will end in 24 hours time, at 10:00pm BST on Saturday 6 May. Please ensure that you get your night actions in to me before the deadline.
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes may result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    The PokeDex

Johnny as ???
    Abby as Charmeleon
    NightKrow as ???
    Aaron as Porygon
    Spicy Birb as ???
    Radiating as ???
    gimmepie as Kecleon
    Nakuzami as Smeargle
    Alex Kaz as Blastoise
    Salzorrah as Magikarp
    HyperMorian as ???
    Superjolt as Raichu
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Alternative as Unown
    Aaron2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as Castform
    Salzorrah^2 as Feebas
    Bidoof FTW as Ditto
    mew_nani as Vaporeon
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Level 55 (Day)

Bla bla bla poison bla bla bla Jigglypuff bla bla bla guns guns guns bla bla bla dead Stunfisk.​

Spicy Birb has died. He was Jigglypuff.

Radiating has died. He was Stunfisk.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Day will end in 48 hours time, at 10:00pm BST on Monday 8 May. Please ensure that you get your lynch votes in before the deadline.
    Rules and Mechanics

7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes may result in your removal from the game.
    The PokeDex

Johnny as ???
    Abby as Charmeleon
    NightKrow as ???
    Aaron as Porygon
    Spicy Birb as Jigglypuff
    Radiating as Stunfisk
    gimmepie as Kecleon
    Nakuzami as Smeargle
    Alex Kaz as Blastoise
    Salzorrah as Magikarp
    HyperMorian as ???
    Superjolt as Raichu
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Alternative as Unown
    Aaron2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as Castform
    Salzorrah^2 as Feebas
    Bidoof FTW as Ditto
    mew_nani as Vaporeon
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Novelty Pokemon Mafia

BANG

Aaron2 has been shot by jdthebud. He was Venusaur.

The Novelty Pokemon (HyperMorian, jdthebud, Johnny, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto and Who's Kiyo?) have won the game!

Spoiler:

And that's the game, folks! I'll do a trivia post later today, but thanks to everyone for playing.
    Rules and Mechanics

The PokeDex

Johnny as Shuckle
    Abby as Charmeleon
    NightKrow as Delibird
    Aaron as Porygon
    Spicy Birb as Jigglypuff
    Radiating as Stunfisk
    gimmepie as Kecleon
    Nakuzami as Smeargle
    Alex Kaz as Blastoise