• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nuu, the blue/grey color looks the business.

I'm wha? I know it's not, it's just annoying I'm getting NO messages. <<;

No it wasn't. >: I liked the old-fashioned blue the best. :3

I'm sorry; I'm getting on MSN once I do dishes. But then, I got distracted, like always. ;o;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Nuu, the blue/grey color looks the business.

I'm wha? I know it's not, it's just annoying I'm getting NO messages. <<;

I can't even remember if my name was ever in the grey... or blue... or whichever even came first. O_o;

And I know it's annoying... but you know very well it's not my fault. I AM sending messages... they just aren't getting to you. ._.;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I can't even remember if my name was ever in the grey... or blue... or whichever even came first. O_o;

And I know it's annoying... but you know very well it's not my fault. I AM sending messages... they just aren't getting to you. ._.;
    Wasn't the silver color one of the first?

Yeah, I know it's not your fault.

Years
    So confusing. XD I really don't see why the colors matter anyway, meh. But now my question is... was my name ever in silver? I honestly can't remember. O_o;

I think they're pretty~ D: But that's just me.

You probably were. How long have you been a mod anyway?

Longer than I have, that's for sure. XD

Speaking of that... I've been a mod here for a year since two days ago. o_O; It hasn't felt that long at all.

Years
    Since early September 2005. The date slips my mind... but I want to say it was September 6. So over a year~

No, it's 7. >:
    EDIT: Oh wait, that was like at 1 AM over here... so it might be 6. XD

...what, I'm bored.

And I thought you were around longer than that, to be honest. o_O Hm, my sense of time must be screwed up. XD

Years
    As a member, yes. I've been around since May 2004, if you look at my old account.

As a mod, no. :/ I've just now passed the year mark. I'm impressed I survived, let alone got a promotion. I wanted to quit the first few weeks, to be honest. ^^;;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Yeah, I know you've been around a lot longer as a member... XD

You wanted to quit the first few weeks after being modded, or after your promotion?

Years
    Yeah, I know you've been around a lot longer as a member... XD

You wanted to quit the first few weeks after being modded, or after your promotion?

XD;;

After I was modded. I had a little experience of modding at another forum, but it was such a smaller forum. Modding a small forum is nothing like modding a forum like this. I didn't know some things, and it was stressing me out. However... I'm pretty shy about talking about quitting, let alone doing it. I never did, no matter how much I wanted to. XD;;

Eventually, I got used to it, and all was good in the world. =)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    No, it's 7. >:
    EDIT: Oh wait, that was like at 1 AM over here... so it might be 6. XD

...what, I'm bored.

And I thought you were around longer than that, to be honest. o_O Hm, my sense of time must be screwed up. XD

Wow... I actually guessed the date right? Awesome. XD

And nope... you found the thread as proof that I've only been a mod for 14 months. I'm actually surprised I've made it this long as well. o.o;;

I've been around as a member for almost three years though~

Years
    I've modded a small forum before~

I couldn't imagine doing it on a forum with this many people. o.o;; *would die*

It depends if you know what to do, and if you can handle stress. If you can do both of those, it really isn't too hard.

Wow... I actually guessed the date right? Awesome. XD

And nope... you found the thread as proof that I've only been a mod for 14 months. I'm actually surprised I've made it this long as well. o.o;;

I've been around as a member for almost three years though~

Yep! :D That's pretty good; I don't remember the exactly day I was modded either. All I can say is early November, a few days after Kaga was promoted to s-mod. XD;;
    But, oddly, I can tell you exactly when I was promoted to s-mod: May 20th. o.o; *shot*

I don't know... it's just felt longer. Maybe it is because you've been here so long? o.o; Or then again, maybe it just feels like time goes at a different speed on the forum...

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
    It depends if you know what to do, and if you can handle stress. If you can do both of those, it really isn't too hard.

Me and stress > Dont mix too well. Like water and Oil. So.... meh.

I feel surrounded by mods.... *Hides in dark corner with hands over head*

Not that I don't like mods. Love 'em. But, most of them don't like me, as I've noticed. I looked over my PMs the other day, and I noticed how noobish "I" was.... Sooo, the mods weren't too happy with me.

But, to tell the truth, does the typing I do now look ANYTHING like it was before? No. Thats because, It wasen't me. Or, most of the time. One of my friends thought it would be funny to take over my account and be dumb and get me in trouble.

If you don't believe me, thats ok. "I" was pretty mean in the past, but if you'll give me a secount chance, I would be really grateful. ^___^ Geez, I babbled a bit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back