• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Niko said:
    It'll be a while before I can actually kill it...

But anyways... if you look at the world today, Natural Selection seems to be doing its job... all the emo kids slitting their wrist and killing themselves, they make the world better by taking their stupid angst and whining with them... they all deserve a Darwin award... like my neighbor who frikin wakes me up everymorning playing his stupd emocore crap... he'll be a future Darwin award winner...
    That's nothing, wait til' you meet the real crazies. The ones that think they're so problemed and yet have tons of money and drive around in big fancy cars blasting emo music...gets the blood pumping.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Chibi-chan said:
    Lol, it'd be funny if I made 100 right now, it's going so fast!
    You just did Chibi .>_<

Wow, this is fast.

Years
    Mihara said:
    That's nothing, wait til' you meet the real crazies. The ones that think they're so problemed and yet have tons of money and drive around in big fancy cars blasting emo music...gets the blood pumping.
    Oh I know those idiots!

"My life sucks and my parents aren't letting me into the Taking Back Sunday concert because I stained my sister's pants while I was cutting myself so I'm taking a drive around the block with my BMW, blasting screamo and cutting myself in the pool behind the house."

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mihara said:

And that, my friend, is what napalm is for. Gigantic amounts of napalm.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    You humanoids are so predictable. Every time there's a new DCC thread, y'all attack it like Face Huggers. XD

Lucid

Oh I know those idiots!

"My life sucks and my parents aren't letting me into the Taking Back Sunday concert because I stained my sister's pants while I was cutting myself so I'm taking a drive around the block with my BMW, blasting screamo and cutting myself in the pool behind the house."
    Well, Nikki's in one of his moods tonight...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Niko said:
    Oh I know those idiots!

Oh...God...I think I just had an emogasim...

*cough*

'What?!?! You're not going to buy me the super ultra mega shiny silver gold ultra dyna Green Day edition CD? I hate you!!!11one'

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Niko said:
    Oh I know those idiots!

HEY! Taking Back Sunday isn't that bad.

But emo's ugh...just..,ugh.

Hope they kill themselves to extinction...that didn't sound good. O.o XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back