• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shampoo: Still, winter doesn't actually start until December, so the establishment of a DCC thread is somewhat premature.

Jorge: WTF is an "emogasim"?

Years
    Mihara said:
    Oh...God...I think I just had an emogasim...

*cough*

'What?!?! You're not going to buy me the super ultra mega shiny silver gold ultra dyna Green Day edition CD? I hate you!!!11one'
    Yeah that's them... >>

God loves the emos too! >:

I think.....
    .......maybe...just maybe....

No He doesn't... neither does Satan love them... >>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mihara said:
    What?!?! You're not going to buy me the super ultra mega shiny silver gold ultra dyna Green Day edition CD? I hate you!!!11one

"Forget you, I'll just download the song onto my ruby-encrusted black iPod! Lawlzorzez amerkun idute!!!!!1"

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    "Forget you, I'll just download the song onto my ruby-encrusted black iPod! Lawlzorzez amerkun idute!!!!!1"
    "Ahmagad! I stained my ruby encrusted iPod while I was cutting myself! Now I'm just going to write poetry how my life sucks"

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Niko said:
    Yeah that's them... >>
    Doesn't hearing that just make you want to take a metal bat to their kneecap and make sure they never walk again?

I...forgot what I was going to say here.

Lucid

"Ahmagad! I stained my ruby encrusted iPod while I was cutting myself! Now I'm just going to write poetry how my life sucks"
    I think someone needs a hug...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    God loves the emos too! >:

I think.....
    .......maybe...just maybe....
    God does not love emo people. God wants the emo people to die off so that they will not taint the human race.

You are my new hero, Niko. Seriously.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Why'd ya do it Jack?! WHY!

Omg, I think I'm going to cut myself....we're taking identities now!
    I don't have one! Why don't I have one! Because I'm an idiot!
    An american one!!! Just leave me alone!!11!!! *listens to dented CD player in corner with razor buddy*

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Why'd ya do it Jack?! WHY!

Omg, I think I'm going to cut myself....we're taking identities now!
    I don't have one! Why don't I have one! Because I'm an idiot!
    An american one!!! Just leave me alone!!11!!! *listens to dented CD player in corner with razor buddy*
    Lol American idiot...razor buddy. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I want an iPod but my dad says they are a waste of money.Seriously,he still sees the 80's as a popular thing.And we are almost in 2006...>>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back