• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Emo kids wouldn't care if you busted their kneecaps...they'd just say "I'm already dead inside so I can't feel the pain.......lozle darknise"

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    I want an iPod but my dad says they are a waste of money.Seriously,he still sees the 80's as a popular thing.And we are almost in 2006...>>
    Ugh...the 80's was the worst fashion decade ever!!!!! XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hey.We're just continuing our posts like in the ADCC.
    Do tell>>The only good thing about the 80's was the rise of anime and Careless Whisper.

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Emo kids wouldn't care if you busted their kneecaps...they'd just say "I'm already dead inside so I can't feel the pain.......lozle darknise"
    Yeah I agree... they'd be like: "I'm a corpse living in this world and no one likes me..."

...makes me want to plant a bat in their face...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Yeah...well I'd love to see them not feeling any pain as I bust them with a 9'...plus, I gotta make them dead on the outside too.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Lol American idiot...razor buddy. XD
    OMG WTF IS UR PROBLEM! You have no idea how manE I have! No1 doez!!!111!!!! Your taking the remander of the identity I have!!!11!!

Don't make me send razor buddy after U!
    When I'm finished with him of course....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    People who think that they're dead should experience firsthand the real deal. Poor kids, real death means no listening to Green Day ;o;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Niko said:
    Yeah I agree... they'd be like: "I'm a corpse living in this world and no one likes me..."

...makes me want to plant a bat in their face...
    Why plant a bat in their faces when you can blast them in their faces with a Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Chairman Kaga said:
    People who think that they're dead should experience firsthand the real deal. Poor kids, real death means no listening to Green Day ;o;
    ...or in our case, listening to Green Day.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:

Agreed.Ya can't listen to Green Day when your a corpse living in the living world.

Years
    This decade would probably have the second worst fashion next to the 80s... say ten years from now... people would look back at the kids with the girl tight pants and the stupid haircut and call it ugly... >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back