• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ivan said:
    I love I Love The 80's 3D! <3
    I love how they were making fun of Jaws 3! XD

"It's a **** frozen bread moving towards them! It's not even swimming! And guess who it eats first? The black guy..."

Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    And the thing is, Green Day isn't even that good. *gets boo'd*
    Good before, "meh" now

That's what I can tell about them... I see preppy 12 year olds going: "AHMAGAD! Billie Joe is so HAWT!" ... he wasn't even hot a few years ago... he was some... fat shot blond dude... >>

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    Try telling that to the people in my homeroom XD You'd make em cry XD
    Really now? XD Jump on a desk and shout "Green Day sucks!" We'll understand if you don't come back for a month. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    80's fashions were unpreticably strange.Don't get me with the 70's,the disco outfit was definatly propostureous>>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mihara said:
    I will murder you...

It'll be worth it. Now let me delve into my bag-o-tricks and find a real whizbanger.

All the emo kids at my school are also hillbillies. I call them gothbillies D: Our entire freshman class is comprised of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back