• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Don't forget the caption that says... "A face only a mother could love"

*hides*

I'll neglect that caption, because she still looks like a puppy... she's just chunky because she's old.

Spoiler:

I'm keeping it here until I find a better thread for it. She was annoyed that I woke her up.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I get added to a MSN convo and the first thing I see is Mika explaining the meaning of "voyeurism".

Years
    I get added to a MSN convo and the first thing I see is Mika explaining the meaning of "voyeurism".

114056. XD Happened to me a few times at lunch last school year... a few friends of mine were talking about "positions" and stuff related to "voyeurism" when I got to the table. And it was a mixed-gender table. XD And there was a teacher 20 feet away, who gave me this "You associate with people who talk like that?" look.

Ivysaur

Years
    Also I'd love to know what happened between Ryan and Mika D:

I don't like the tidbits of "let's change the topic plz" I get when I bring the topic :x

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I would just leave it for a bit. I'm sure someone will explain to you.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I haven't posted here in ages XD

Man, I wish my alt's pair would get on. She's so fun to talk to ;_;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This is my 310th post here.

And whaddaya know, my alt. has more posts in here than my main account does XD And yet her actual post count is less than 1/10th of my main account's post count.

Ivysaur

Years