• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that Aprils Fools is out of the way...

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Well, first off, you guys probably already know, but in case you don't, I did NOT get a girl pregnant yesterday. :C That was a joke.

Now that we have that out of the way, I'm going to once again plug the brand new Other Trivia game that has been taking the forum by storm: Pokecommunity Assassin

The rules might look intimidating, but it's actually not that hard! Try it out guys. The Brotherhood's already gotten a great amount of entrees, and the more the merrier. So tell your friends and sign up. =D

In other news...

-PC's prank this year was probably one of my favorites. While I'll admit, I didn't exactly take advantage of it all that much I was too busy pulling my own prank it really was a clever idea, and I thoroughly commend whoever thought it up. Barring Todoroki, this was probably my favorite prank to have experience during my time here. :3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • My favorite prank would have to have been Lerroux - 2012.

Omg epic.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • to be honest, your prank was the highlight of my April Fools day xD. I was on the edge of my seat reading everything. :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I guess I should be pleased that you guys enjoyed my fake misery? =D

And oh lord, no. Dipu Jr would be... bad. Very very bad.

Back