• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    >me in 2010

NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

lol

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    My taste hasn't really changed, I still like most of that stuff. I've just consumed 4 solid years of anime and manga more.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Koi Kaze doesn't seem to be on Crunchyroll, bleh. I just got another free trial. As for watching 30 anime at a time, wow. I have CRS. Can't remember sht. I'm lucky to remember some of my passwords.

Years
    Is Crunchyroll a good service? I've heard mixed reviews on it...I'm really curious, as I don't really like streaming much on my computer

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Is Crunchyroll a good service? I've heard mixed reviews on it...I'm really curious, as I don't really like streaming much on my computer
    If you make a free account and get a Google Chrome or Firefox add-on that blocks pop ups & ads, it's rather enjoyable. Hulu and Funimation force commercials. For whatever reason, I can't block the ads, haha.
    Crunchyroll's $6.95/month package is good for anime binge-watching, while the $11.95 package includes access to all manga titles and premium content (e.g. anime that just aired). You can't stream to several devices (e.g. PS3) when using a free account. https://www.crunchyroll.com/premium_comparison

However, when it's possible to download 1080p high quality and often better-translated titles for free, you have to wonder if you want to pay for such services or not. Your money goes towards supporting the companies who help provide anime, though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Disgusting.

Very much so.
    Futsuu.

If you don't mind crappy subs.

Lel after watching JoJo and experiencing varied art styles within a relatively short span of time I'm actually finding Mahouka's art style kind of generic now. I mean, JoJo was so different. And part 2's and 3's styles are so good too. Most 'recent' shows seem kind of generic now. :(
    It's more like JoJo has weird art style =D
    But yea, Mahouka has generic art style.

also, I skipped wincest scene in mahouka ep 3.
    Tch, best scene =D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Not really. There's nothing Bizarre about Lisa Lisa. She's a perfectly normal looking beautiful babe.

....except for the fact that she's 50 years old.

ANYWAY, Sakamichi no Appolon. Enjoying it far more than I thought I would. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm divided over it. People say it is one of the few series that handles incest in a mature way + its OP is amazing. Which makes me want to watch it. But the idea of a brother and sister getting together is kinda uncomfortable for me. Mahouka has incestual vibes but they won't ever get together. Here they will. :B Not sure.

Meh. I'll check it out in a year or two. Or soon if I feel like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back