• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: NPC Text Generator

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Simple Generator for NPC Text
    Do you struggle to come up with text for filler NPCs who inhabit your towns and cities, or for trainers who have been defeated? I've created a simple randomizer for exactly those purposes.

NPC Text Generator

This can be used for ROM hacks and fan games alike. The possible generated text is generic on purpose, since of course I don't know the lore and setting of your game! It's not going to blow your mind with its uniqueness. However, it should hopefully assist you with filler messages, or give you some inspiration for them at the least.

It should be obvious, but in case it's not, any words you see in quotation marks and capital letters should be replaced with your own names pertaining to your game, e.g. replace "NPC" with a character's name or "LOCATION" with the name of a route, town, city or landmark.

Click here to give it a shot. I will probably update and improve it fairly regularly. Hope it helps someone out there!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So, it's been a while! But just wanted to say that this resource has had quite a large revamp since its initial release. Not sure if it has helped anyone yet, if at all, but new 2021 updates are complete :)

Back