• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nurse Joy & the Pokémon Center

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Nurse Joy is always polite, but I think there was an episode that they had a mean nurse joy. lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Why are we still discussing this thread anyway...it's pointless...

~Mooshykris

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    It's like working at a grocery store (Which I do XD). We always say "We hope to see you again," friendly, but we want your money! Although Nurse Joy doesn't have any incentive...hmm...eh she's polite XD

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    Every time you go into a Pokemon center, after healing you bruised, injured Pokemon, Nurse Joy say, "We hope to see you again." The only time she would see you is if your Pokemon are all battered up from battling and they are in need of healing.

So, does Nurse Joy hope you Pokemon get hurt so she can see you again, or is she simply being polite?

NB: This is meant to be slightly sarcastic, but there is a hint of suspicion..

Hahaha.. I have thought about this too many times!
    I think she's rude, and enjoys seeing our Pokemon in pain.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Every time you go into a Pokemon center, after healing you bruised, injured Pokemon, Nurse Joy say, "We hope to see you again." The only time she would see you is if your Pokemon are all battered up from battling and they are in need of healing.

So, does Nurse Joy hope you Pokemon get hurt so she can see you again, or is she simply being polite?

...You're thinking way too deeply about this, bro.

Maybe she's a Sadist?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    These two Nurse Joy / Pokémon Center threads were awfully similar, like, really XD; And one wasn't even entirely serious, so I just merged the two, and changed the title to cover the more broad topic here. :3

Any complaints, questions, etc, PM me~

-Merged-

~Dynasty

Hello Pocoyo !
    Years
    after investigating, ive discoverd:

she says: "Would you like to rest your pokemon?" Wtf!?
    and also: "We hope to see you again!"

rofl, go check

Back