• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obligatory Awkward Introduction

Years
  • Hi there! Not sure how I should do this introduction thing as I'm never good at talking about myself. Regardless, I hope to make some friends here and score some sweet trades.

Just call me Nocte.

Edit: Oh, and I totally don't have Pokemon Y yet, or X for that matter. Won't get it until a few weeks from now. I cannot wait!

Years
  • Hello!!
    I'm Hylia.
    Everyone is really nice and helpful here, you'll love it (:
    Dive into any post you want and have at it!

And I also didn't have the game when I joined but had got it the week after ^-^ Not a biggie!
    But just to warn you- there could be spoilers in some threads so just keep an eye out so nothing is given away; unless you want to know like I did haha (;
    Have fun!

Years
  • You're definitely going to enjoy X and Y so the excitement is well worth it, hehe. They're such charming games and a lot of older Pokemon are catchable so there's something to appeal to everyone, including fans who returned from the first few generations.

Our trading community is quite large so you've definitely come to the right place when it comes to trading, too. :o What game're you trading in and is there anything specific you're on the hunt for? You'll find everything you need over at the Trade Plaza so be sure to poke around and see what people have to offer there. :) Right now the X and Y trading community is bustling so once you purchase those games you'll be in for quite a lot of trades! But of course plenty are still trading in older games, too. I should probably pick up HeartGold again and take it for a spin.. still haven't completed my unevolved run and it's been ages, agh.

But of course you'll make plenty of friends here as well so welcome to PokeCommunity and have an amazing time, Nocte! Be sure to stick around - we would be thrilled to have you as an active member. <3 Contact the staff members for help and we'll be seein' you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Well, it's okay; we're always happy to meet new faces, and it's a pleasure getting to know you through this introduction! Ah, but of course you'll be able to meet some wonderfully nice people here and be buds with them!

Welcome to the forum! As said, feel free to check out the Trade Corner for all of your sweet trading! I check out the board from time to time, and it's quite wonderful on how people are diligent enough to grab loads of great trades and offer lots of cool deals! Plus the mods there are awfully nice, and will help you get a safe and happy experience over at that board, so don't be afraid on speaking with them anytime you have a question or concern!

I do hope that you're looking forward on playing pokemon X and Pokemon Y, and I do hope that you'll enjoy it too! Have a lovely time! I look forward to your activity, and feel free to ask a staff member for any sort of assistance!

Years
  • Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. I really appreciate it.

And really I only want 2 Pokemon in my team. Well, not really, but there are only 2 Pokemon I feel like I must have in every team or it isn't complete: Ponyta (to evolve) and Dratini (to evolve). Anything else is cool, but unneeded. So of course I want them in every game I have. Which as of right now is only Black 2, but soon enough will be Y and I'll definitely make trades to get those two!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi nocte_pikacu, welcome to PC! If you are into trades you should totally check out the Trade Section of the forum. Also, if you want to be friends or add me on XY when you get it, feel free. :)

Back