• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obsessions

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok first things first, I remember a thread like this ages ago, but I can't find it in recent pages of threads. Mods please feel free to close if I am mistaken.

Anyways I just wondered if anyone is obsessed with anything.. I mean really obsessed, or have new recent obessions. I of course have a pokemon obsession (no really!) but recently (well since I lost my online time) I have found that gradually I keep watching more and more Fairly Odd Parents. It's getting to the point where I've actually seen most of the episodes already :S (silly Nick for showing it so often). Another strange one recently is Quiche...I kinda used to really hate the stuff...but now I love it! Very strange. Though I still love pokemon, LoTR (Boromir especially), HP, anime etc...but new obessions are weird!

If there are any common obessions I may make a poll later ^^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol I know what you mean. I used to be like that till I lost my online time to exams. I bet I go back to that too :p I'm surprised I can still type fairly quickly....well for me anyways.

Years
    Heh, I just go online instead of studying for exams. Its a miracle that I still did good on all of them, but my grades are slowly dropping becuase I spend so much time online. -.-;; I honestly have to stop if I want to get into any good college.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Your lucky you still do well! I had to stop because I was doing so badly...actually reminds me...argh exam this afternoon...better split.... but yeah I used to do the exact same....going online is so much more interesting than studying.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Deffinitly a Computer / online obbesion, im mad about Pokemon (well just getting started again) i think im the biggest fan of Lara Croft and Tomb Raider, i love the sims but im getting bired with them at the moment loads of other stuff but there the mains!

Username

OOoooh remberd! I love drawing ! and punk music!

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    My obsessions is drawing drawing drawing, the internet and dacne =3 I have five dance classes a week and happy about it =3

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol som many people like computers! Atsuji you reminded me that I like drawing too...even if it's not sucessful it is obessive.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Computers... but that's really it.

And I obsess over one certain person... who, I don't care to say. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *points to her title* That was almost too easy. Anyone who knows me knows that one. <_<; My level obsession should be used to define all obsession, I think. =o I?m actually kinda glad she?s on vacation, she?ll probably never read it, kehehe. XP

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Drawing manga....it'll be the death of me some day...then again that'd be cool to die like master isinomori did....found dead working on the final chapter of cyborg 009....man that would be a awsome death.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *points to avatar, signature, and links* There's your answer, my friend. I am completely Lance/Wataru obsessed. XD Also I'm yaoi obsessed. XP!!

*dies*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Obsessions.

I am horribly obsessed with Hitmonchan. When I see a picture of one I get this weird excitable feeling. And I think about Hitmonchan a lot. I just wish he were easier to draw.

Drawing. I do it a lot. I draw whenever I sit down be it watching TV or on a break at work. When I was in school I would rather draw than pay attention. And kinda payed the price for that o.o.

Pregnancy. Fantasy pregnancy in art rather than the real kind (since I would rather encourage people to STOP having kids for awhile). I just like the look of it and stuff.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    ...Most of you probably already now what I'm going to say. But let's make this fun. If you can translate the text below then you'll find my answer. Here's the clue:
    Obsessions

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m going to take a stab in the dark and say that?s Zelda in Hylain(sp?) That?s?almost got to be it. @_@;

Years
    *points to user title*

I'm obsessed with Yellow-chan...how obsessed? I've collected tons of Oekaki of her... XD

Everyone knows I'm obsessed with her...XD

Back