• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obsessions

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I?m going to take a stab in the dark and say that?s Zelda in Hylain(sp?) That?s?almost got to be it. @_@;
    It's spelt Hylian (and the text was written in Modern Hylian if you want to be specific). Err...Zelda is some of it yes. That's the first three characters in the text. Two more words to go.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Something related to my obsession please. =o

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Something related to my obsession please. =o
    Eh, what do I have that's about Erica on my computer? *goes to look* email addresses, sound clips, some birthday picture I made for her, an avatar that I'm making for her, something else that I'm making for her, umm...let see...I have her name written in both Old and Modern Hylian if you want.

^If you were looking for phone numbers or address, too bad. LOL Honestly, you have all the tools you need to figure that out on your own to begin with.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know, I know. ^_^ What about her name in those forms like you said? PM ?em to me. ;p

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I know, I know. ^_^ What about her name in those forms like you said? PM ?em to me. ;p
    LOL, O.K. At one point I had something else that may have been of interest to you. I had a picture of her at one point, but I've accidently deleted it. Sorry!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I have so many obsessions that it's scary. O_o; I'll either have one or two good ones, or I'll have a whole bunch at once...and then I'll forget about them after a week or so! Heh. Right now, I'm obsessed with Ricky Ullman (I like all the unknown celebrities, lol--like Yani Gellman, too), going online--mainly to PC, and talking through AIM. It's unbelievable how long I've stayed on the Internet recently...I'm on morning, noon, and night. I keep it on from the minute I wake up in the morning until right before I go to bed...which has been around midnight lately. Eh, I'm also obsessed with my crush...and I'm pretty sure I'll get more obsessions as the summer goes on. >_<

aaaaaa

Obsessions..mm..well I name my hard-drives after girls I want to screw.
    Currently they're named Mary Kate and Ashley ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Aint it oblivius? Im obsessed with Girly avatars/banners XD
    But Im really obsessed with the Internet... sometimes I dun even get out, I stay in the internet from 12:30 pm to 12:30 am...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    a1337a said:
    Obsessions..mm..well I name my hard-drives after girls I want to screw.
    Currently they're named Mary Kate and Ashley ^_^

That reminds me, I'm also obsessed with Kate Winslet! ^_^ She's so pwerty *.* And she's a Libra, my fav sign! XD I'm also pretty obsessed with yuri *_* It sooo cute! Actually, I can't decide which I like better, Yuri, or Yaoi? o.o;

*dies*

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Oh i am so in this thread Iggy! Obsessions, gosh i have too many ^^; *sweatdrops*

I am really obsessed with alot of things:

Pokemon - *Sarcasm* No you don't say? Tatt's obsessed with Pokemon? I would have never guessed! *Sacasm* ;p Of course i am! And i will remain obsessed for well, forever O_O

HP - Yes, i'm a huge fan, i have read all the books at least twice and in poa's case i've read it 4 times. The HP Books are the best Books i have ever read. I feel like Harry's world is actually real and i can really relate to the characters. I lose myself in a good HP Book. I love Harry Potter, and worship J.K Rowling. She's our goddess ;)

Pokeshipping/AAML - *Points to sig* Do i really have to say this again? :p I have been obsessed with their relationship for over 2 years now. They are by far the cutest Anime couple alive IMO. I have complete confidence in Misty's return, and AAML happening in the end.

Friends (The Comedy, duh) - *Sniffs and sobs can be heard* Gosh i miss Friends so bad. Like many people said, seeing them go was the end of a Era. No comedy will ever live up to Friends, it made me laugh, it made me cry. It almost convinces you that the characters were actually real. The Actors were amazing in their performance. Thankgoodness for repeat episodes ;)

Daniel Radcliffe A.K.A Mr. Harry Potter - One word=Hot. He's a truly gorgeous, cute and talented Boy. They could'nt have found a better person to play Harry, Dan's 145% brilliant. Gotta love him! ^/////^

Curry - Its like a Drug O_O I am addicted to mild/medium currys. They are delicous, and i love the different flavours.

Horses and Riding - I think without Horses, i would drop down dead ;p I love them so much. Riding has been a life saver for me. Its like its good therapy, if your feeling depressed, jump on your favourite Horse and ride for 30 mins, you'll cheer up and forget your worries. Horses are spirited, gentle but powerful, free creatures. Riding involves a awful lot of Body and soul, i swear Horses are telepathic. Respect them, and they respect you. I honestly could not live without my favourite Horses i ride at the Riding School i go to. *sigh* If only i could own a Horse...

Ketchup - I'm terribly obsessed with having Ketchup with almost any hot meal, i love it.
    Oh dear, i'm turning into Pikachu XD

I guess i'll post some more later =D

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS!!! AND....DRAGONS!!! Maybe pokemon too. Definitly websites too, computers (Software and hardware), art, Neopets. That's about it O_o

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Okay, I'm obssessed with several thing. First among them, Theatre tech. I love it. I can't believe that I missed crew for MSND! I hate myself for it. Second, and an equal obsession is martial arts. I don't care what style or anything, I love studying them. There's nothing better than coming out of a sparring match, the more beat up and the longer it went on, the better. Occasionally, I have an obsessive hatred of Ash for just not getting all the hints dropped his way. I mean, no one should be that slow. So I hate him for a while, then write a story where he dies in a rather bloody fashion and I feel better and revert back to a normal Pokeshipper.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Ahh, obzezzionz XD *takez a deep breath*
    *Lance (he'z zo cool!!...the evil one I mean)
    *Orlando (and I'm not talkin the city*wink*)
    *#1 the OCEAN! (Moztly killer whalez)
    *Drawing (time comzuming pleazure)
    *Zalza (need I zay more?)
    *late morningz (what? Zleeping in can be an obzezzion o.o'')
    *My old lazy-boy chair (It'z older than me but juzt zo comfy;u;!)
    *Godsmack (w00t!)
    *moviez (I juzt love going to the theater *u*)
    *Johnny D (*drool*)
    *Comedy (who invented thiz zweet treat!!!?? ^___^)
    *James D'Arcy (do you know who he iz? A very "talented" *wink* actor)
    * adding commentz after everything I zay (like zo)

XD X) XD X) XD X) XD X) XP

Back