• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Characters] OC dump

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
  • Here's an OC I've been making. It's not for any particular series or fandom or whatever. This is just a (possibly incoherent) character profile.

PHYSICAL TRAITS
    • Name: Kuriso
      - From kuro (Japanese for black) and Chris (one of my nicknames)
      - Birthday: October 7
      - pronouns: he/him
    • Sexuality: asexual
      - Homoromantic sex-indifferent ace, to be specific (I will explain these terms below)
    • Hair color: dark brown
    • Hairstyle: long, spiky hair, bangs hang over one eye
    • Eye color: heterochromatic, 1 brown (left) and 1 green (right)
    • Height: 5'11 (180 cm)
      - 6'4 (193 cm) with signature platform shoes

PERSONALITY TRAITS
    • Looks intimidating, like he could kill you, but can be a softie
      - He probably couldn't anyway, he's a lanky fucking noodle
    • Bad at expressing emotions
      - Acts like a tsundere when it comes to friendship/romance
      - Rarely cries
    • Did I mention he's a giant noodle? Mans should really work out
    • Sex indifferent: he can engage in those kinds of activities, but generally would prefer not to
      - He's also comfortable presenting himself in... suggestive ways (aka a thirst trap)
    • Probably a streamer on Twitch
      - What will he play? Maybe Genshin
      - Maybe some rhythm games too... osu or Beat Saber
    • Siblings: younger sister Hoshiko (meaning "star child") (14)
      - He is very protective of her (maybe a bit too overprotective at times)
      - The one person he will open up to, tell all his secrets, show emotions
      - They love to cosplay together/go to conventions
    • Got into alt fashion a few years ago
      - His preferred styles are goth/grunge and visual kei
      - He got Hoshiko interested as well- she likes decora kei and fairy kei
      - They definitely get weird stares when they're dressed up in public- a chaotic rainbow next to almost pure black
      - One day they want to do a style swap with each other
    • Feels self-conscious about his heterochromia, even though many people compliment it
      - Sometimes he buys colored contacts in brown or green so he can make his eyes the same color
    • Music, how could we forget that? He's not that picky, but definitely loves a good electric guitar solo
      - Tried to learn to the play the guitar a few years ago... he is not instrumentally inclined
      - Also probably likes a few songs from the video games he plays (cough Camellia cough)
    • Currently single
      - And for good reason, he's incredibly awkward when it comes to dating
      - Again, he's homoromantic so he'd date men
    • He has a deep voice
      - It ain't Corpse husband deep but still
    • Kinda chicken to go crazy with piercings/hair dye/tattoos
      - He has a few piercings (a lobe piercing on each ear and a helix cuff on the right ear) but that's it
      - Has considered getting tattoos, but is scared of how much it might hurt
    • Drinks his respect women juice™
    • Secretly working to overthrow gendered society
      - I will be drawing him in a maid dress because FUCK why not
    • Favorite season is autumn; least favorite is summer
      - He likes cool weather and Halloween and stepping on leaves (esp in his platforms)
      - - Brings back fond childhood memories of crunching leaves/making leaf piles
      - Mans is way too pasty for the sun, HATES hot weather, black clothes and summer heat don't mix very well
    • Certified dilf lover™ (both real and fictional)

(this list may be updated as I write more stuff for him. or maybe I'll forget I posted this thread)

DESIGN
    Spoiler:

INSPIRATIONS
    This is *partly* a genderbent version of myself, so some of his traits are based on me. At first when I was making his character, I did base a lot of things on myself (the brown and green eyes, mostly black and purple, ace, etc.), but the more I went on, I tried to make him different from me.

I think that's everything for now. Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! So last night I moved this thread from the fanfic section to here as I think this thread would fit better. I read your OC's profile real quick and I think we all have our OCs similar to us at first but then as we develop them more they're their own personality and motivations and such. A couple stuff that made me chuckle.

Probably a streamer on Twitch
    - What will he play? Maybe Genshin
    - Maybe some rhythm games too... osu or Beat Saber

Heck yeah Twitch streamer.

Secretly working to overthrow gendered society
    - I will be drawing him in a maid dress because **** why not

I approve of this.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ngl i'm a simp for heterochromia so i already approve of this oc LMFAO

like that he's protective of his sister and wears a maid outfit, because gender stereotypes are dumb. Please do draw him, I'd love to see what Kuriso looks like.

Kind of makes me want to eventually post a thread in here about my Genshin OC that I'm currently working on a fanfic for, but today is not that day.

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • I love heterochromia and Twitch, and I also love OCs with extensive amounts of charafter traits, physical or personal. Amazing! ^^

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Well folks here's the finished drawing of Kuriso:
    Spoiler:

And I'm not done with this yet, but I did promise to draw him in a maid dress:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sounds like you've thought a lot about the kind of person Kuriso is, that's a good sign for character-building. Is there any story he appears in, or is it just building on the character for you right now?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Sounds like you've thought a lot about the kind of person Kuriso is, that's a good sign for character-building. Is there any story he appears in, or is it just building on the character for you right now?

Right now I'm just building the character. I might write some stories with him and other characters in this made-up universe I've yet to make.

Back